Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. (16943 Views)

Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / Fernando Torres Vs Robin Van Persie: Who's Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Obipat(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
I was shocked when i heard Vanpurse is injured,i was like again? Even though he betrayed my club,he is a traitor, a rapist bt i wil wish no man bad
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by ochukoccna: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sam Milla: I guess Man U will apply for their next match to be cancelled.
grin grin grin
Sam Milla:
Why is it so difficult for Arsenal fans -Naija base- to understand that gunners are a breeding team for big teams. Each time someone leaves, they cry like babies being denied b.reast milk. Grow up guys. Anyone can get injured. Rooney is on the table right now.
Btw, they still have welbeck, chicarito and others. I think they have more problems in central defence than attack.
No qualms about him leaving
Only he was swooning to Fergie& Manure like a bit#h in heat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And to think he was the captain embarassed embarassed
Everyone knows player loyalty is dead in today's football world yet at least let your moves be behind the scene
Visualize a cheating husband yanshing on his matrimonial bed& wondering why his *sweet loving* wife throws caution to the wind and pursues him with a 9mm glock whilst the children look on tongue tongue
Wish RVP the best though even if his holiday season seems to have started so early at his new employers cheesy grin wink tongue grin
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
topeorekoy:

Wenger was patient with RVP for 6-8 years

How long was owen Hargreves with United before he was sold/released?

Bros abeg no dey compare eczema with leprosy. For those 6-8 years that Wenger was "patient" with Van Persie, he was still managing to score up to 10 goals a season before getting injured halfway. He was almost always the top scorer before injury sets in. Many strikers who played full seasons without injury didn't even score as many goals as Van Persie used to score in just two or three months. It's fairly easy to be patient with that kind of wizard. As for Hargreves on the other hand, im matter pass egungun be careful.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by ugopeter(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
baslone:

He was patient with Hargreaves! grin
and where is hargreaves now? Man.utd...lol
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Isaleeko2: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
A lot of people on here don't seem to understand the spirit of Man united. Please check the history books. When one or two strikers get injured some other players step up to the plate. Everyone thought United was down and out when C Ronaldo left and Rooney came firing. When Rooney was out for some months last season Hernandez and Berbatov stepped up to the plate. Anyone ever wondered why Welbeck that struggles to get playing time with United was on the starting XI for the Three Lions ahead of Andy Carol?

No need to say more. When United is written off, that is when they kill the game.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Isaleeko2: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
ochukoccna:
grin grin grin

No qualms about him leaving
Only he was swooning to Fergie& Manure like a bit#h in heat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
And to think he was the captain embarassed embarassed
Everyone knows player loyalty is dead in today's football world yet at least let your moves be behind the scene
Visualize a cheating husband yanshing on his matrimonial bed& wondering why his *sweet loving* wife throws caution to the wind and pursues him with a 9mm glock whilst the children look on tongue tongue
Wish RVP the best though even if his holiday season seems to have started so early at his new employers cheesy grin wink tongue grin

One question for all these vexing Arsenal fans. Kindly answer.

You work in a place like Access bank, a great bank by the way where you earn N4 million/year, where they pay you medical bills free when you are sick. Then First bank comes calling with an offer for N7 million/year plus free medical bill.

What will you do? Stick with Access bank that have told you that they cannot go beyond N5 million/year because of certain policies?

I want only Arsenal fans to answer this question.

The last time I checked, United fans did not cry like babies when C Ronaldo left, Infact they never prayed for injury for him, the just wished him well.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by abuabdulhaqq(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fourcade: This is good..hehehehe grin
@ fourcade u are a bad person
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by uceee(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
Delafruita:
you are a fake arsenal fan.true arsenal fans feel betrayed by vanP.his betrayal is even worse than ashley cole's and you're here saying "please recover quickly...blah blah blah".he should remain on the sidelines for the next 1year and see how quickly fergie will offload him.we endured his lacklustre,injury-laden 7year stay,he gives us one season and his ambition is now bigger than ours.he's a buffoon
Did RVP ever pray to get injured or injure himself on purpose?
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by misreal(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
y do u ppl always wish bad for rvp.well i just heard from a reliable source that lionel messi will replace rvp nex season. grin
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by dont8(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
He has no choice because Hargreaves was English while RVP is Dutch.

Anyway, wish him quick recovery, up Gunners.
baslone:

He was patient with Hargreaves! grin
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by omonla5: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
No Comment

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Burgain(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
R.v.p nd injury season 2.... grin
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Wolexi15(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
Isale_eko: A lot of people on here don't seem to understand the spirit of Man united. Please check the history books. When one or two strikers get injured some other players step up to the plate. Everyone thought United was down and out when C Ronaldo left and Rooney came firing. When Rooney was out for some months last season Hernandez and Berbatov stepped up to the plate. Anyone ever wondered why Welbeck that struggles to get playing time with United was on the starting XI for the Three Lions ahead of Andy Carol?

No need to say more. When United is written off, that is when they kill the game.
Point of correction Ronaldo iz nt a striker. .
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Delafruita(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Isale_eko:

You work in a place like Access bank, a great bank by the way where you earn N4 million/year, where they pay you medical bills free when you are sick. Then First bank comes calling with an offer for N7 million/year plus free medical bill.

What will you do? Stick with Access bank that have told you that they cannot go beyond N5 million/year because of certain policies?

The last time I checked, United fans did not cry like babies when C Ronaldo left, Infact they never prayed for injury for him, the just wished him well.
if access bank hadnt picked you from your mediocre status and brought you to the level where first bank saw you worthy,where would you be?especially since access bank kept up your intelligence by sending you on various courses enduring many years of your mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
Isale_eko:

Your analogy does not add up, no bank will even take an employer who spent 7yrs on sick leave and came back for just a year to complain that the bank is not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by 1025: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
Delafruita:
how many arsenal fans wished henry badluck when he went to barcelona?infact arsenal fans didnt feel too bad when barcelona beat us in the quater-finals of the champions league,we didnt feel too bad because we were hoping they would eventually fulfill henry's dream of winning the champions league.when they won,we rejoiced.not for barcelona,but for thierry henry.fabregas left us but we love him nonetheless.nasri left and incurred the hatred of gooners all over the world.its not about a player moving on,its more about how they leave.vanP has lost his place in the hearts of gooners.we all knew fabregas wanted to leave,but he never insulted the club or denigrate its ambitions.he never released a statement telling us he wanted a transfer.take note as at then,wenger hadnt signed any players.vanP wasnt yet on a scoring streak but the youngman behaved himself.vanP however,released a statement insulting the entire club and its supporters.

uncle,
you and i know better than what we write and post here. how many players left arsenal without having the label - Judas? van persie did 7 or 8 years at arsenal and after failing to agree on certain terms with the club, he had to explain to his fans why he was leaving. Usmanov is more arsenal than van persie and many arsenal fans yet he had the guts to criticize the club openly. mourinho criticized the manner abrahimovic was handling chelsea yet chelsea fans did not call for his head. when there is a criticism, the most important thing is to look into the criticism and find out if it is true or made up stories.
as an arsenal fan, u can't tell me that u love the idea of loosing key players every season. in a modern world, ppl are allowed to say their minds without facing the hangmen.
why is it that arsenal fans are always celebrating their profits at the end of the year? is it wrong for their players to celebrate in the same manner? the major problem with the club is low wages which makes it easier for other clubs to come for the players. it is abnormal for an adebayor to hear that a club somewhere is ready to pay double of his wages and he stay put. victor moses is now at chelsea, is he a judas or an ambitious player?
even ex-players of the club have been speaking out on the matter so let there be change instead of fighting these players after all, the players u buy are also from other teams.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Richcreed(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
get a life bro
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by KINGwax(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Okay, e go soon happen. Ferguson will soon come hack wenger now. Na you go sell bad market for man u abi?

Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Shaw007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Looks like its ntn serious. . .its still GOod news sha. . .injuries no mata hOw little no be wash o!
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by dietsono(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
oh! Wat a blow
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Obipat(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Obipat: I was shocked when i heard Vanpurse is injured,i was like again? Even though he betrayed my club,he is a traitor, a rapist bt i wil wish no man bad
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by arkitekt: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
No shaking....up united. Man U hav got enough players on the bench to deal wit dat.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Isaleeko2: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Delafruita:
if access bank hadnt picked you from your mediocre status and brought you to the level where first bank saw you worthy,where would you be?especially since access bank kept up your intelligence by sending you on various courses enduring many years of your mediocrity.

Please answer the question... Are you saying that you will stick with Access bank at N5 million despite First bank making an offer of N7 million? I sense that is what you are saying.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Isaleeko2: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
justwise:

Your analogy does not add up, no bank will even take an employer who spent 7yrs on sick leave and came back for just a year to complain that the bank is not doing well.

You did not bother to answer the question. Would you stick with Access bank that is not willing to go beyond N5 million if you were the one? After all First bank made the offer of N7 million just the same way United made the offer. The thing is First bank (United) has made the offer and you are saying no bank will make an offer.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by vislabraye(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Arsenal can still move on. Wenger should buy more quality players. RVPs best season was at Arsenal and all in all Wenger made a good deal. QED.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by illiest(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
correct but i sympathize with RVP ....Arsenal really tried for him. and he went to thier rival instead of going abroad. too bad
vislabraye: Arsenal can still move on. Wenger should buy more quality players. RVPs best season was at Arsenal and all in all Wenger made a good deal. QED.
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Sike(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lobatan! tongue
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by heartthrob: 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
wala dey 4 united dis tym arround
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by playahP(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
Woow.... Now that's just sad!! I wish them speedy recovery #team united!
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by Gwekzy: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
I JsT PraY RVP is ouT for atleast 3 Months While Kagawa 4 weeks...
Re: Robin Van Persie And Kagawa Are Injured. by EmmyDe25(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nnamdi99: OMG dats a good news.......I pray d injury will b 4 lyf...Lol....kano pilars 4 lyf dat were I belong.
U are a big fool! Is it wrng 4a player to leave a club in search of new chalenge? Ronaldo left Man U afta bin gven al he wantd at d club. So y r u cryn ova RVP departure lyk a bush baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leceister City Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 28th February 2021 / Arsenal Vs Southampton (1 - 1 ) On 16th December 2020 / Euro 2012: Germany Vs Italy (1 - 2) On 28th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.