Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Hottest Money-making Instant Business Opportunities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hottest Money-making Instant Business Opportunities (572 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion / Would The University You Attend Determine Job Opportunities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Money-making Instant Business Opportunities by betyu: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
I know many of you have been loooking for one way or the other to earn a living

atleast three sqaure meal a day, but the haven't read/heared how to be successful, the

below post will show you how.

I saw this topic as I was surfinging the net, although it's old but still fresh, I

know many of my pals and newbies that wants to make money online and offline need it.

Okay, let’s gist a little. You have
tried all you can to survive but still things are not working for you as planned.

In fact, you have decided to quit and live life as you see it.
My friend.
They don’t throw the towel for any reason.

The reason you are finding things
difficult to do is that you have not trained your mind to solve problems.
I repeat, the reason you are finding things difficult to do is that you have not

trained your mind to solve problems.

Many of us see beautiful houses,
cars, environment, etc and we lust after them. We want to live such lifestyle but we

are only wishing and not doing anything towards that.
Let me tell you, you can never
amount to anything worthwhile in life without working for it.Kindly get more on

S o n y i n v e s t m e n t . c o m

(1) (Reply)

A Female Accountant/cashier Is Urgently Needed In Abuja / Urgent Advice Needed On Career Change / Make An Extra Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.