Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Good And Profitable Buisness In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good And Profitable Buisness In Nigeria (1455 Views)

Importation Business; The Easiest & The Most Lucrative And Profitable Venture / How To Start A Pharmaceutical Importation Buisness In Nigeria / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good And Profitable Buisness In Nigeria by stylz1: 4:33am On Sep 12, 2012
I have some money, 1.5million with me, I am still confused on the type of business to do in nigeria.Thinking of rechard card buisness, or distribution of goods, I don't know what type of goods to distribute, Please advice a brother, I don't want online buisness ideas, thank u.
Re: Good And Profitable Buisness In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2012
Go for Recharge card Biz as that was came up on my mind before even opening to see your post.

Become a dealer or sub dealer while you will as well provide job opportunity for others to be a distributors,Recharge card Printers,retailers or phone boot operators and as well be of great benefit to consumers and all Nigeria.

I will try and make up an update on how to go about this as I know a lot about this Recharge card Biz with me connected as well.

If after my update you still feel confused,I will P.M to let us see and negotiate on your lending me the cash to start it up on my own and give you back N6 Millions back in 12 months time either by paying you N500,000 Monthly or the full N6,000000 after 12 months as I'm a successful Recharge Card Printer aiming to become a dealer as soon as I meet up to such amount of N5,000000 as savings.

@stylz:
I have some money, 1.5million with me, I am still confused on the type of business to do in nigeria.Thinking of rechard card buisness, or distribution of goods, I don't know what type of goods to distribute, Please advice a brother, I don't want online buisness ideas, thank u.
Re: Good And Profitable Buisness In Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2012
as I do not want borrow money from bank but can still make do with such people like you and I will make some writeup soon to open your eyes into this biz especially in the area of Recharge Card Printer side that I'm still specialized in to as well open fellas that I've been looking for how to start Recharge card printing business with as low as N20,000 for a good startup as I then started and it goes thus below:
Re: Good And Profitable Buisness In Nigeria by stylz1: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Thank u @wealth for the time to write such, other business there is needed, can't jump to conclusion now.

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Freight Services Is A Scam To Steal Your Goods!!! Be Wise To Aviod Them! / JUMIA: THE 'OUT OF STOCK SCAM' / I Want To Buy: Treat Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.