Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

In Need Of Clearing Agent In Cotonou For Long-term Cooperation - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / In Need Of Clearing Agent In Cotonou For Long-term Cooperation (1168 Views)

Wuxi Techwell Machinery Co.,ltd Find Nigerian Agent To Be Cooperation / Need A Reputable Shipping/freight Forwarding Agent In China, Please Contact Me. / I Am Looking For Custom Clearance Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Clearing Agent In Cotonou For Long-term Cooperation by franklu: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2012
I am in need of a clearing agent to clear the goods for us in Cotonou, Benin and bring it to Lagos, Nigeria. Our goods are cloths,jeans, fabrics, mobile phones, wax and other normal commodities. Anyone who is capable, please contact us immediately at
Email: lh_jackey@hotmail.com
Re: In Need Of Clearing Agent In Cotonou For Long-term Cooperation by danielnwodi(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2012
Good day! I am Nwodi Daniel, I have stayed in cotonou for seven years and I know the territory very well I can get you a good clearing agent. My phone is 08038129790
Re: In Need Of Clearing Agent In Cotonou For Long-term Cooperation by franklu: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2012
hey mr Nwodi Daniel,nice to hear from you. I am not in Benin now and do you have online talking messenger like skype or yahoo messenger?

meanwhile shoud I add 00229 in front of 08038129790?
Re: In Need Of Clearing Agent In Cotonou For Long-term Cooperation by chucky234(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have a friend who has live in Cotonou for 10 good years and help people to clear goods from Cotonou to Lagos,you can call me on +2348024403817
Yahoo messenger: chuckcollinse@rocketmail.com
Google talk: chuckcollinse

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Business Oppurtunity. You Can't Afford To Miss This. / A G O Delivery To Storage / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.