Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109389 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Trendline: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
rozayx5: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Mr Advert you are in the wrong section please angry angry angry

after falling victim to fake signals yesterday , tarnishing my account history after a long time ,( i collected the loss x 2 in the next trade of course) grin grin, i have added another filter to avoid whipsaws, these market makers think they are smart grin
any way last time i posted my laymans point of view on gold it worked out, but this sell signal here
is against the normal conditions, and the filters i added as a result of Cristog Statement smiley ( which was right)

shows that it might be a mere retracement to continue the buy trend, gold experts in the house can teach some more on this metal, seems will test my system there, cause performed well on first 2 testing stages from 2007. including simulation.
We take only buy signals when the 2 Lines are below price and purple in colour, and sell signals when both are above price and yellow in colour, some times one line will not be there cause it a daily indicator, but the 4H line will always be around price for you to see,
i have added a range filter to major trend, to avoid trading in ranging markets, too. smiley
Nice one, but i don't think its a mere retracement cos gold is trading in a rang on the daily time frame and any retracement will start from 1755.93 just my view
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2012
naijababe:

The daily is strongly bullish with a morning star if you consider the last 3 finished candles and a bullish engulfing if u take the last two. The 4h is just retracing, looks like it will be deeper than 91.70, that's why I am not pulling the trigger yet.

taken into account cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bond777(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2012
Whats wrong with GBP? QE?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
bond777: Whats wrong with GBP? QE?

Peeps dey collect their money back ni since GU don turn to kidnapper dey hold people's equity.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2012
You have to love gold sha, position at BE already. Let's see how it goes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bond777(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
bond777: Whats wrong with GBP? QE?

Today is de last working day of de month. Guess big boys taking profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
Tboy, something is up with your YIM, can't see or read your msg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by onlineresource: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
sad sad sad gold started buying at 1700... missed it...
well lets see how this goes...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toks2008:

i still see a move up to res 12950 which should be an excellent level to sell back so lets see if euro will get to 12950.

12828 is the next availale supp i see. WE can chill out at that level and see what happens next week.

Happy weekend to you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toks2008:

12828 is the next availale supp i see. WE can chill out at that level and see what happens next week.

Happy weekend to you all.
longest time, mine will take profit till 1.26000

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
ncpat:
longest time, mine will take profit till 1.26000

12755 is the long term destination on euro but i advise you exit first at 12830.

then lets see what sunday night holds.

Long term trading is good but its best when you use intraday charts to trade it taking advantage of pullbacks. Leaving positions to run for too long is not advisable when trading manually as random moves will and must surely come in thereby watching profitable pips disappear before your very eyes.

Fortunately i am very skilled in identifying strong supp/res levels and i simply use this as a leverage against random moves. So we may see a strong move down on euro but i will advice that traders exit their sell around supp 12828 and wait for another possible pullback. But if it breaks through then we can continue selling next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toks2008:

12755 is the long term destination on euro but i advise you exit first at 12830.

Long term trading is good but its best when you use intraday charts to trade it taking advantage of pullbacks. Leaving positions to run for too long is not advisable when trading manually as random moves will and must surely come in thereby watching profitable pips disappear before your very eyes.

Fortunately i am very skilled in identifying strong supp/res levels and i simply use this as a leverage against random moves. So we may see a strong move down on euro but i will advice that traders exit their sell around supp 12828 and wait for another possible pullback. But if it breaks through then we can continue selling next week.

Thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Bollinger(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toks2008:

I disagree bros.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
naijababe: Tboy, something is up with your YIM, can't see or read your msg.

oh sorry jare
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Bollinger:

I disagree bros.

Hi Bollinger and quite an age.

Yes you have the right to disagree but believe me Bollinger, i am a swing trader and a very good one at that.

Now i can tell you that euro is still crashing far down but lets assume you took a sell at 12972 and you have left your position for some days now not exiting but targeting supp 12752 which looks green to me, you would have been at the mercy of crazy moves watching your pips reduce when you ought to have taking advantage of teh random moves to make several number of pips.

Now don't get me wrong, i am only saying it will be difficult to trade this manually because your emotions may not allow you watch pips retrace on you. But if you have a strong mihdset maybe you can weather the storm.

But as i wrote, with good mm, you can trade any crazy spikes without fear. If you must trade long term then i suggest using large stop loss of 200pips/150pips standard and it must tally with not more than 5% of your equity so that at -150pips, you can still afford to sleep off peacefully. But asides this, you may have high BP trading long term. Hope you get my point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Bollinger(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
@TOKs
Bro's how na? work no let me see road. you are right about the long term trend for EU which is bearish. But, based on my system, EU is starting a retracement before further bearish sentiments can be fufilled. And for the long term post, i cant trade short term. 20 pips profits scare the hell out of me. To me it's like i am not giving price enough room to breath. Plus, like i said before, work no go let me see road. No time to be checking charts everyday. Anyway these are my long term sentiments, tell me what you think?

CADCHF-Long to price 9812. I have held that position for over a month now. Thank God fxsol no dey bill me for swap or commission or i for hear am.
EURAUD-Long to price 12510. Opened that position yesterday. But the general trend is bearish, if price does hit target, i will open a short to 12225.
GBPCHF-Long to price 15270. Opened that position this morning. Bullish sentiments confirmed at price 15225.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
Bollinger: @TOKs
Bro's how na? work no let me see road. you are right about the long term trend for EU which is bearish. But, based on my system, EU is starting a retracement before further bearish sentiments can be fufilled. And for the long term post, i cant trade short term. 20 pips profits scare the hell out of me. To me it's like i am not giving price enough room to breath. Plus, like i said before, work no go let me see road. No time to be checking charts everyday. Anyway these are my long term sentiments, tell me what you think?

CADCHF-Long to price 9812. I have held that position for over a month now. Thank God fxsol no dey bill me for swap or commission or i for hear am.
EURAUD-Long to price 12510. Opened that position yesterday. But the general trend is bearish, if price does hit target, i will open a short to 12225.
GBPCHF-Long to price 15270. Opened that position this morning. Bullish sentiments confirmed at price 15225.

Cool. I am not a fan of small pips profit also but i have learnt that if i can make a steady avergae profit of 10/20pips a day excluding loses and making a total of 300pips constant profit monthly risking 5/10% of my equity with average stop loss of 70pips for intraday set ups, that will give a mouth watery profits at the end of the month which should be about 40% monthly profit while i still do my swing trading along the way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Bollinger(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
Toks2008:

Cool. I am not a fan of small pips profit also but i have learnt that if i can make a steady avergae profit of 10pips a day excluding loses and making a total of 200pips constant profit monthly risking 5/10% of my equity with average stop loss of 70pips for intraday set ups, that will give a mouth watery profits at the end of the month which should be about 30% monthly profit while i still do my swing trading along the way.

That's another thing with forex, the math. If one understands the math your problem is half solved. Heard of a trader once on youtube whose system worked 25% of the time and still made good profit yearly. Even the original turtle apprentices did the same thing. that's where i fail, me and math no dey gree. could not get past F9 with three trys from WAEC to GCE.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
Buying EU at 1.2866, long term trade so for now no SL or TP, but am using a very low lot size just 0.02,
so no matter where it goes am going to leave it running for weeks, i intend to make free 150dols on
this trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Voned(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
hmmm, liking this... Click on d link on my signature to also make cool cash. I u are a social person with lots of friends, d better for u. Am very serious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
One problem about being a trader is that ur sleep are all scattered.

Slept like a dead horse lastnight and missed the bull run on Gold (till 1780) at the open of the market.

Didn't trade today, anyways. Always advisable to stay off the market at the end of each quarter as today ends the 3rd quarter.

Nice weekend wink.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Voned: hmmm, liking this... Click on d link on my signature to also make cool cash. I u are a social person with lots of friends, d better for u. Am very serious.

If and only if you knew........ *lips sealed*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
ayox2003: One problem about being a trader is that ur sleep are all scattered.

Slept like a dead horse lastnight and missed the bull run on Gold (till 1780) at the open of the market.

Didn't trade today, anyways. Always advisable to stay off the market at the end of each quarter as today ends the 3rd quarter.

Nice weekend wink.

Frawzey
oooouch sorry...... its ur choice bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lawson007(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Today's afternoon happens to be the burial of my brother-in-law,I am in abia state now.I thought of a suitable distraction and started reading your posts and it helped take my mind off the pain.such a painful and sudden death that has turned my sister to a widow at sUch a tender age.bank job no be am.may his soul rest in peace.if the house does not mind,let's take a minute of silence or whatever in his hOnour.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2012
lawson007: Today's afternoon happens to be the burial of my brother-in-law,I am in abia state now.I thought of a suitable distraction and started reading your posts and it helped take my mind off the pain.such a painful and sudden death that has turned my sister to a widow at sUch a tender age.bank job no be am.may his soul rest in peace.if the house does not mind,let's take a minute of silence or whatever in his hOnour.

Why did you say Bank job no be am?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2012
lawson007: Today's afternoon happens to be the burial of my brother-in-law,I am in abia state now.I thought of a suitable distraction and started reading your posts and it helped take my mind off the pain.such a painful and sudden death that has turned my sister to a widow at sUch a tender age.bank job no be am.may his soul rest in peace.if the house does not mind,let's take a minute of silence or whatever in his hOnour.
Please accept my heartfelt condolence. I know the emptiness inside which tears cannot hide, but you must try hard to face the pain and get by. Don't worry just wait for the day when you will see him again .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lawson007(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
@Tokse2008,He slumed and died in the office(bank).As I write he has just been interred.may his gentle soul rest in Peace. cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by OMARANYA(f): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2012
lawson007: @Tokse2008,He slumed and died in the office(bank).As I write he has just been interred.may his gentle soul rest in Peace. cry
So sorry about your loss. was it in Access bank that this happened?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by lawson007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
^^^Yes my sister.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2012

Death causes pain and agony to the soul. Infact, it leaves trails of sadness behind but Lawson, its not the greatest challenge we would face. The strength to rise above such pain, sorrow and agony, lies within us and the help of God.

I can quite relate to how ur Sister feels but it would pass.

Wipe your eyes bro. He has gone to rest. And please be strong for your sister. Cos she needs you more.

May God give you, your parents, siblings and the family he left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
JAkpayen:
Please accept my heartfelt condolence. I know the emptiness inside which tears cannot hide, but you must try hard to face the pain and get by. Don't worry just wait for the day when you will see him again .

Bro, Check ur mail.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2012

That which does not kill us can only make us stronger! Smile brother, for this too shall pass. My utmost condolences to your sister and the rest of your family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.