Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

For Babycool Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Babycool Only (7153 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Babycool Only by Adax(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2008
Wow babycool, i am really having a feild day here too, all this fuss over you?

Firstly i would like to say that Amogo is a total bitch not becos i like babycool but because i can't understand how she could, embarrase herself like this just for the sake of her friend, and i ask myself what kind of lady to keep a friend like this? Siena if actually this lady is a friend to your girlfriend that i ould really say you are messed up real good, i mean, first the crazy brazillian and now this?you must really have a absurd taste for women and you deserve what you are getting now, because she doesnt deserve a confused man like you, for all i know about her, she is a lovely person so why all this embarrsement?

Babycool, just remenber that i am here for you wink
Re: For Babycool Only by babycool(f): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks Adax for your support, you rightly described her and her so called friend well, I hope this thread will not be deleted because i really want to know how far this Ekpa who calls herself amogo can go.

I dey Nigeria, she said her so called friend is in Uk with Siena yet she is making so much fuss and her friend is finding it amusing that amogo is making a public spectacle of her so called boyfriend, i mean her boyfriend? all because of me? i must be a real threat then men!!! i too much oh  grin
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2008
amogo:

@ almomdjoy
i have already hit a lot of raw nerve.
I chatted with someone this morning and he has warned me to let go of this case, otherwise he will make life unbearable for me on nairaland. I know the next thing that will happen is for this thread to disappear. It's only two people that will make me stop and the people have not shown up yet. Till then, the struggle continues

The same person you are reporting your cyber duties to, is the same person you called a rumor monger on my bandwagon on nairaland shocked shocked Nairaland and YIM! grin

I already told you, take a sample of the married women on this forum, they are responsible enough to know when to keep away from other peoples issues. Go and face how to tender for your son and servicing of Mr. Amogo cheesy
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

I say I'll be damned! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin WTFkinF? For this short life? All this ye ye wahala?

Are you babycool? grin

Where you dey go? How can your assignment be done? cheesy Are you SimiBrazil? grin So you can speak pidgin oyinbo eh? cheesy Oga? So you no be Brazilian afterall? shocked

I'll be back-----------Terminator! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

How many bags of beans you wan spill for Nairaland sef--henn? grin You know say I like to give you space. grin Oh boy, me a get "flenty flenty" questions to Hass you. How you waka? Wetin be big mistake and wetin be shame?

You expect to see chaos? Tell me true word? cheesy

Like the place is not chaotic enough?

That means no sleep for me today now. Infact, I have to call in sick to avoid going to work today. I can't miss this for anything in the world. I am going help you get to the very bloody bottom of this

Bli-mey abi na Bli-you!--How una dey talk am for London yonder? grin

Please don't protest too much abeg. It only makes you kind of suspect. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@Thread
GAME OVER? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I am definitely going to ask for a refund! grin

And what was the purpose? undecided

Somebody help me here to fix this riddle---concentrating harder to decode some things.

You this woman, you don write so tey, the relevant post I wan take, I no fit find them again. na to go dey search for people profile before I fit extract wetin I wan quote cheesy Haba na only you grin

I think I will be watching from the sidelines from now. cool Make I go grab my epa and boli siddon dey look. cheesy
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2008
tkb417:

@Pataki
na wa for you o
u berra watch where u thread make u no land on top serpent. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bros,
Na wa for you too. You go put BMW for ya profile make women come dey fight for you too grin grin You sef dey build car ni? Orisirisi grin

Land on top serpent me? I dey ahead of my game no be today. Nothing go do me lai lai.
Re: For Babycool Only by babycool(f): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2008
hello Mr Pataki
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
nkenwanyi:

@amogo
angry
Comments reserved
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
babycool:

Mr pataki,

No, I will check it now. Busy trying to thrash some issues here. cheesy cheesy
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
pahtahkee:

You this woman, you don write so tey, the relevant post I wan take, I no fit find them again. na to go dey search for people profile before I fit extract wetin I wan quote cheesy Haba na only you grin

I think I will be watching from the sidelines from now. cool Make I go grab my epa and boli siddon dey look. cheesy

Watching from which sidelines?  Amebo. cheesy

pahtahkee:

Bros,
Na wa for you too. You go put BMW for ya profile make women come dey fight for you too grin grin You sef dey build car ni? Orisirisi grin

Land on top serpent me? I dey ahead of my game no be today. Nothing go do me lai lai.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

amogo:

@ Oga Siena
Na wetin again? Me I don talk say I don finish my mission for nairaland. You no go let me be. Abi u wan wake the sleeping tiger? This my madness no get match for d whole naija o, ask your woman if I dey lie. Infact na you even cause all this wahala, why you dey allow that girl pose say she be your woman when u get correct woman for yonder? tongue

@nkenwanyi
grin abeg cheer up jari. I no say u no dey like this kind thing but i thrive in it. Jesus! Alex is coming. Let me get back to work before the man send me to human resources. I no gather strength to look for another job.

@others
i hope this session has been very educative and entertaining too. love you all kiss

Please ma dear, wetin dey vex you like this when you wan drag this matter like this? undecided Yes, this session is extremely educative.  I agree.  It just exposes us for what we truly are.  Sometimes it ain't pretty. smiley

babycool:

Amogo, how can you say this session has ended and what have you achieved? as a matter of fact, i am having a feild day here, watching you make a complete fool of your self. Did you say that you are a married woman? Jeeze! It's either the person who married you IS mentally retarded like you or you give am "otumokpo [/b]"chop because i can't imagine how a man in his right senses could put up with a woman like you.

The Siena, who's attention you have been begging for has eventually come out in the open and is challenging you to go on with your bluff and all you have to say is that you have achieved you purpose.

He rightly decribed you well that you are an [b]Ekpa
translated in my language as Adeke and in english it means a complete Fool

Hmmmmmmmmmm!  Please just forget this matter I say.

Adax:

Wow babycool, i am really having a feild day here too, all this fuss over you?

Firstly i would like to say that Amogo is a total bitch not because i like babycool but because i can't understand how she could, embarrase herself like this just for the sake of her friend, and i ask myself what kind of lady to keep a friend like this?

Siena if actually this lady is a friend to your girlfriend that i ould really say you are messed up real good, i mean, first the crazy brazillian and now this?[/b]you must really [b]have a absurd taste for women and you deserve what you are getting now, because she doesnt deserve a confused man like you, for all i know about her, she is a lovely person so why all this embarrsement?

Babycool, just remenber that i am here for you wink

Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy  

See the reason why I say all men should be gainfully employed and my children must attend private schools? grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

@Babycool and amogo please leave this matter alone ok? Just leave the matter. It is not worth it.  Whatever it is--just let it go.  I think this is no longer a joke.

This na real "Commedy of Errors"!-----
Re: For Babycool Only by Easybaby(f): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2008
See the reason why I said all men should be gainfully employed and my children must attend[b] private [/b] schools?

You mean privates?
Re: For Babycool Only by efuah(f): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
Militia i dey ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy I zon arrivo tongue i told you to hit me on my YIM so we could talk, av been damn sick darl sad.

in fact i never knew this thread has turned into something else shocked shocked shocked what the heck!!!!!! shocked

where is my BB sef kiss undecided darling pls call home. . . we need to discuss something serious!

Now amogo. . . . wetin ur problem be? family secretary don arrive tongue

Babycool, chill dear, av stamped on ya docs already grin kiss
Re: For Babycool Only by orp: 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2008
@poster

"When you take the head, the body follows". Appeal to  this girl privately not publicly.
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2008
efuah:

Militia i dey ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy I zon arrivo tongue i told you to hit me on my YIM so we could talk, av been damn sick darl sad.

in fact i never knew this thread has turned into something else shocked shocked shocked what the heck!!!!!! shocked

where is my BB sef kiss undecided darling please call home. . . we need to discuss something serious!

Now amogo. . . . wetin your problem be? family secretary don arrive tongue

Babycool, chill dear, av stamped on ya docs already grin kiss

Oh sorry dear.

I talk am! This thing is highly contagious! You don chop fowl leg eh? Even me sef--- lipsrsealed

I must have overlooked the message with my sleepiness at work. I am off the next 2 days so I will definitely do that. Yes, you need to discuss some serious things with your BB. I believe he will listen to you. cheesy Good job. Just keep appealing to these ladies to bury the hatchets and machets.

Especially you amogo--na you start all this wahala--please end it. Siena na man, any person when im wan talk to, he is free to do so. He is not a married man ok? If your friend feels so threatened about it, let her take it up with Siena please. Just remove your hand from the marrer jo. No need to antagonize babycool about this. Just relax. kiss
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2008
Easybaby:

You mean privates?

You are mad! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin. Look if a choke on my breakfast eh? I will not take it easy on you at all. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Privates never enter the matter see wahala--when privates enter nko? Juju will start flying over Nairaland abi.

Abeg wey zignorr? cheesy

Gosh!
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

You are mad! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin. Look if a choke on my breakfast eh? I will not take it easy on you at all. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Walahi, a day without you on this forum, is a day of sorrow. You use your wahala to dey cause laughter. cheesy cheesy
Re: For Babycool Only by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hmmm. . . hmmm
Re: For Babycool Only by aloib(f): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
Siena:

[s]Amogo, as I said, I'm prepared. Believe me, you've blown it, and the fallout is NOT going to affect me in any way. No one threatens me without paying, and believe me, you're going to pay, and the penalties will be pretty stiff! One way or the other, if not you, then from someone else dear to you. That's a promise, I swear on my parent's graves, so just watch out.

I'll give you some advice - never threaten someone who has nothing to lose, especially if you have nothing to gain, and EVERYTHING to lose! I'm your nemesis, and you'll regret the day you chose to sign up to Nairaland, with the express purpose of upsetting myself, AND Babycool! It takes a lot to pi** me off, but you've done just that. I'm bloody livid, I don't care if Seun bans me, but believe me, you've had it! angry

You're going to see the ugly side of me, and you'll regret ever being an amebo! angry angry angry

As for Adax, keep rambling on. You're no threat to me at all, not remotely in my class! If I had a fish, it'd have more brains than you do.

So, crawl back under your mouldy rock, your boyfriend's waiting for you there, that way, you'll feel the rough end of a pineapple! tongue[/s]

i was hoping yu wouldnt reply, pls dont feed the troll
Re: For Babycool Only by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
Biola, that's ok. I've said my piece, so we'll just wait and see.

How've you been? You've been scarce in recent times.
Re: For Babycool Only by aloib(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
been tied up wid stuffs,
school, exams, essays, etc
how are yu also?
Re: For Babycool Only by Dreloaded(f): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2008
Lmao may God grant me someone that will be THAT pissed off on my behalf  cool

I envy you o, babycool. grin

Siena jare, how you dey? Cool the temper o. We will not allow you to get banned because of some random troll. e jo.  wink
Re: For Babycool Only by pahtahkee: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao may God grant me someone that will be THAT pissed off on my behalf cool

I envy you o, babycool. grin

Siena jare, how you dey? Cool the temper o. We will not allow you to get banned because of some random troll. e jo. wink
You this girl, today D-reloaded, tomorrow TOH.

Wetin do you?

@ Siena,
Please bro, its all good. Let her be. Empty vacuum makes the loudest noise. wink
Re: For Babycool Only by zignor(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2008
@almondjoy ,
Na only you sabi privates schooltongue tongue tongue

@easybaby . . .thumb up! kiss
Re: For Babycool Only by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2008
aloib:

been tied up wid stuffs,
school, exams, essays, etc
how are yu also?

So you are a student?! This is a surprise since I have never seen you engaging in reasonable topics. Oh dear, it's a pity that these days there are so many people intellectually inferior around. Anyways I am happy to know you have realized your limit. Keep wandering around the forum games where a little or even none of your IQ is recquired.  tongue
Re: For Babycool Only by Easybaby(f): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2008
almondjoy:

Privates never enter the matter see wahala--when privates enter nko? Juju will start flying over Nairaland abi.

Abeg wey zignorr? cheesy
Gosh!

I should call  him? undecided
zignoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor, somebody wanna see you grin
Re: For Babycool Only by aloib(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2008
michelin89:

So you are a student?! This is a surprise since I have never seen you engaging in reasonable topics. Oh dear, it's a pity that these days there are so many people intellectually inferior around. Anyways I am happy to know you have realized your limit. Keep wandering around the forum games where a little or even none of your IQ is recquired. tongue

lol at yu judging the level of my IQ from my nl posts,
ur opinion is irrelevant smiley
[almondjoy] thank you and have a nice hearts day smiley [almondjoy/]
Re: For Babycool Only by efuah(f): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2008
Siena:

Amogo, as I said, I'm prepared. Believe me, you've blown it, and the fallout is NOT going to affect me in any way. No one threatens me without paying, and believe me, you're going to pay, and the penalties will be pretty stiff! One way or the other, if not you, then from someone else dear to you. That's a promise, I swear on my parent's graves, so just watch out.

I'll give you some advice - never threaten someone who has nothing to lose, especially if you have nothing to gain, and EVERYTHING to lose! I'm your nemesis, and you'll regret the day you chose to sign up to Nairaland, with the express purpose of upsetting myself, AND Babycool! It takes a lot to pi** me off, but you've done just that. I'm bloody livid, I don't care if Seun bans me, but believe me, you've had it!  angry

You're going to see the ugly side of me, and you'll regret ever being an amebo!  angry  angry  angry

As for Adax, keep rambling on. You're no threat to me at all, not remotely in my class! If I had a fish, it'd have more brains than you do.

So, crawl back under your mouldy rock, your boyfriend's waiting for you there, that way, you'll feel the rough end of a pineapple!  tongue
shocked shocked shocked did u just type that cus of some insignificant fellow shocked?? swearing on our parents' grave?? shocked This Amoge has really done her worse! my BB hardly get angry. . . darling leave the mess where it belong pls! Call home now abeg. . . serious issues to be be discussed!
Re: For Babycool Only by zignor(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2008
lol  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@easybaby and almondjoy
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2008
Siena:

Amogo, as I said, I'm prepared. Believe me, you've blown it, and the fallout is NOT going to affect me in any way. No one threatens me without paying, and believe me, you're going to pay, and the penalties will be pretty stiff! One way or the other, if not you, then from someone else dear to you. That's a promise, I swear on my parent's graves, so just watch out.

I'll give you some advice - never threaten someone who has nothing to lose, especially if you have nothing to gain, and EVERYTHING to lose! I'm your nemesis, and you'll regret the day you chose to sign up to Nairaland, with the express purpose of upsetting myself, AND Babycool! It takes a lot to pi** me off, but you've done just that. I'm bloody livid, I don't care if Seun bans me, but believe me, you've had it!  angry

You're going to see the ugly side of me, and you'll regret ever being an amebo!  angry  angry  angry

So, crawl back under your mouldy rock, your boyfriend's waiting for you there, that way, you'll feel the rough end of a pineapple!  tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Siena?  What is it?  Like aloib said--I was hoping you will not come back here.  What for?  Leave it alone! shocked She is gone.  Please don't call her back.

michelin89:

So you are a student?! This is a surprise since I have never seen you engaging in reasonable topics. Oh dear, it's a pity that these days there are so many people intellectually inferior around. Anyways I am happy to know you have realized your limit. Keep wandering around the forum games where a little or even none of your IQ is recquired.  tongue

Ah-ah?  Michellin89? shocked  What is wrong with you? Is this a joke? shocked  Is this thread infested with insanity?

Infact I dey go?  Peace out!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
zignor:

@almondjoy ,
Na only you sabi privates schooltongue tongue tongue

@easybaby . . .thumb up! kiss

zignor:

lol cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@easybaby and almondjoy

pahtahkee:

Walahi, a day without you on this forum, is a day of sorrow. You use your wahala to dey cause laughter. cheesy cheesy

If I were all of you, I will get the heck ourra here. You are just making matters worse. Like I said, peace out all. See you under berrer circumstances. I dey go sleep abeg! sad
Re: For Babycool Only by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
aloib:

lol at yu judging the level of my IQ from my nl posts,
your opinion is irrelevant smiley

Of course it is. You are stupid and felt the need to tell you as I have lots of regards for you.

almondjoy:

Ah-ah?  Michellin89? shocked  What is wrong with you?  Is this thread infested with insanity?

Infact I dey go?  Peace out!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

That human waste knows exactly what I mean.
Re: For Babycool Only by Easybaby(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2008
sleep keh,me dey zoom off undecided

wanna go and hang out wit zignor undecided
Re: For Babycool Only by zignor(m): 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2008
@easybaby . . .pls, let get out of here! sad

Two fighting! Two fighting! somebody help! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

~ El Yink Planet ~ / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.