Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

For Babycool Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Babycool Only (7155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Babycool Only by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2008
I hope this is a lesson to anyone else that may even ATTEMPT to come between us.
love n Tokyo grin grin grin
Re: For Babycool Only by amogo: 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2008
babycool:

*sniff-sniff*

Seems like the Wicked Witch of the West has been finally exorcised.

Siena we did a great job, didnt we?
Take this kiss kiss kiss

Babycool

I still dey kampe( so also my chum) and if anyone is a wicked witch it's you who's manipulative and deceptive. The last time I checked those were the qualities of a witch. Thank God you've finally been exorcised. Where all those amebos wey full nairaland? Breeze don blow, we don see the anus of the fowl grin Shebi una no get mouth talk again!!! Oversabi Pataki, Aunty Almondu no follow for amebo o, Family-Secetary Efuah, Talk-talk De-reloaded and the rest of you wey dey talk wetin una no sabi. Next time look before you leap!!!
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You still dey here? shocked

Wonders!
Re: For Babycool Only by efuah(f): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2008
Lol AJ. . . . in fact i laf teyy until ma belle pain me grin grin grin

madam / mister amoge undecidedu still kicking? shocked abeg make i rest o!. . . or do u need some family documents? grin tongue

i dey run sef. . . . this issue really got me off my chair grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy te heeeeeeheeeee grin
Re: For Babycool Only by amsky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

My favourite soap is about to air once more. cheesy cheesy

Let's know the times and days o'the week pls. kiss kiss kiss
Re: For Babycool Only by nkenwanyi: 11:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
amogo:

Babycool

I still dey kampe( so also my chum) and if anyone is a wicked witch it's you who's manipulative and deceptive. The last time I checked those were the qualities of a witch. Thank God you've finally been exorcised. Where all those amebos wey full nairaland? Breeze don blow, we don see the anus of the fowl grin Shebi una no get mouth talk again!!! Oversabi Pataki, Aunty Almondu no follow for amebo o, Family-Secetary Efuah, Talk-talk De-reloaded and the rest of you wey dey talk wetin una no sabi. Next time look before you leap!!!

@Amogo
Wahala woman!!! U no dey ever rest for this ur life? Abeg let sleeping dogs lie jare. Nkem and I have moved on with our lives and have put all these behind us. I suggest you do the same too, matetrouble maker tongue
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2008
efuah:

Lol AJ. . . . in fact i laf teyy until ma belle pain me grin grin grin

madam / mister amoge undecidedu still kicking? shocked abeg make i rest o!. . . or do u need some family documents? grin tongue

i dey run sef. . . . this issue really got me off my chair grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy te heeeeeeheeeee grin

Family secretary, cheesy

Look it was not funny then ooooooooooooooooh. Now we have all taken a break, I see the humor in it all now. This thread na killer. grin In fact it should move to the joke section.

I see some peple do not want this thread to die.

Wahala!!!!!! grin

amsky:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

My favourite soap is about to air once more. cheesy cheesy

Let's know the times and days o'the week please. kiss kiss kiss

Instigator!!!! cheesy

nkenwanyi:

@Amogo
Wahala woman!!! You no dey ever rest for this your life? Abeg let sleeping dogs lie jare. Nkem and I have moved on with our lives and have put all these behind us. I suggest you do the same too, matetrouble maker tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! undecided
Re: For Babycool Only by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2008
nkenwanyi:

@Amogo
Wahala woman!!! You no dey ever rest for this your life? Abeg let sleeping dogs lie jare. Nkem and I have moved on with our lives and have put all these behind us. I suggest you do the same too, matetrouble maker tongue

Nkem, I told you.
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 1:20am On Mar 04, 2008
Siena:

Nkem, I told you Amogo's an absolute scream!

@ Nairalanders: Yes, we have moved on, and put the whole unpleasant fiasco behind us.

That's right!!!! grin grin grin grin grin  I think it should rest.

Amogo---chill! cheesy All parties have settled and are movin' along fine.
Re: For Babycool Only by amogo: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

That's right!!!! grin grin grin grin grin I think it should rest.

Amogo---chill! cheesy All parties have settled and are movin' along fine.

Aunty Almond
which one be all parties again? Na only two people dey for this matter o!! lipsrsealedthe rest na usurpers Make dem no try me again o, a be correct freedom fighter!

Nkenwanyi & Siena
kiss
Re: For Babycool Only by amsky(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2008
Okay,so what does moving on mean? No more drama? That's okay, as long as all's well now.

Anyway, take care all,and thanks bunchies for a really nice time. Make me the movie director next time. cheesy

I LOVE YOU ALL. kiss kiss
Re: For Babycool Only by almondjoy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2008
amogo:

Aunty Almond
which one be all parties again? Na only two people dey for this matter o!! lipsrsealedthe rest na usurpers Make them no try me again o, a be correct freedom fighter!

Nkenwanyi & Siena
kiss

You know best.  We wish them well.  We are not trying you at all. Who born us? cheesy  Please ma, we are totally compliant with all the rules on this thread.  No one is attemptin' to usurp any one.  Everyone is planning for Easter now.  Please help me pass out the Easter eggs. grin

amsky:

Okay,so what does moving on mean? No more drama? That's okay, as long as all's well now.

Anyway, take care all,and thanks bunchies for a really nice time. Make me the movie director next time. cheesy

I LOVE YOU ALL. kiss kiss

We love you too.  No more drama.  All is well now. cheesy
Re: For Babycool Only by tkb417(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2008
Anyway, take care all,and thanks bunchies for a really nice time. Make me the movie director next time.
no way!! im still alive grin grin
Re: For Babycool Only by amsky(m): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2008
tkb417

There you are!!!! okay,i'll assist you in directing. I thought you were AWOL.
Re: For Babycool Only by tkb417(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2008
Amsky
i'm here, lets see. . .i'll give u a buzz when the stage is set for the upcoming epic
Re: For Babycool Only by Gboliwe: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Viewing center crowd is increasing. Lol.
Re: For Babycool Only by freecocoa(f): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Choi, where all these peeps now? See entertainment, NL is too boring now,mscheew.
Re: For Babycool Only by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
This happened 5 years ago.
Re: For Babycool Only by Gboliwe: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2013
freecocoa: Choi, where all these peeps now? See entertainment, NL is too boring now,mscheew.
Very much around with new IDs. All of them except for maybe Efia
Re: For Babycool Only by pweeryambre: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Funny thread... I like the amogo woman though.
so the situation here was that a guy had a main chick, and a mistress and amogo helped clarify the issue to let the other lady move on. interesting.
didn't know some peeps has been on nairaland that long.
Re: For Babycool Only by KanwuliaExtra: 12:20am On Feb 16, 2017
Muchechecheche

The good old dayzzzzzzz! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

~ El Yink Planet ~ / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.