Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? (985 Views)

How To Choose The Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria / Who knows the Best Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria? / best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? by talk2me006(m): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
I want to send sms to the user that register in my website by sending them their username and password for their references.
how can i integrate my website to your sms API. I need to buy 1000unit for a start.
any sms company that can offer the above service shld contact me now for immediate negotiation.
contact me throuhg - alaoazeez001@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? by Gmmail(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
easy2text has a gateway that you can integrate with your website for sending alerts. there is a similar feature on the site that sends sms to any user after signup sending them their
username and password for their reference.
www.easy2text.com
Re: Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? by bakenda(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
We can easily do that for you, sign up at [url=supertextng.com]supertextng.com[/url] for a free demo.
Re: Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? by mitey(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
I posted something here https://www.nairaland.com/1029030/does-anyone-know-how-send#11962311 that works with www.smslive247.com. You can adapt it for use on your site.

Cheers.
Re: Which Bulky Sms Provider Can Do This? by adams1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
We can also do that and our price is the best. SMSWorks360, a leading BULKSMS service provider continues to invest in relevant technology in order to give you a cost effective way to send bulksms to your contacts, hence giving you value for your money.

We offer quality and price, for N1,000 you can get 1000 units of sms to send to 1000 contacts on your list. For N10,000 and above, you will get 10% free SMS units

For further enquiry, send us an email at info@smsworks360.com or call us: 08112800000

(1) (Reply)

E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. / A Must Read Please You Must Save Your Life / Webmaster Submit Your Webite For Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.