Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. (982 Views)

I Am Looking For Airtime-topup API In Nigeria / My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? / Please Webmasters, Read And Respond. I Am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by laberry101(m): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Look you know yourself,My Anger at the moment with you.
1. You shouldn't end a chat in progress with a customer,without his/her satisfaction,(that's RUDE and ARROGANT and not Professional).
2. You Don't need all those documents stated there on my account for verification.
(what do you need my bank statement for? you be American Embassy ?)
3. Sent you an email this morning with a copy of my drivers License,please that is enough for you to carry out your
verification.

NB: i have been using my bank ATM cards to make payments on your platform,for months now,real names and details are verified,and now i have been waiting to make purchase,and you are no where to be found.If you know the drivers License is not enough,then you better refund my lean change and close the account.
Re: E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by laberry101(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
imagine how long this post was made and He's not even sent an email or a response to me.(so mad right now)
Re: E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Then send him your account statement.
Re: E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by databoy247(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2013
Account statement to verify an existing account? Even after using legitimate Mastercard for months which i believe has made the account verified. Driverz licence is more than enough for that purpose. Nigerian online buinesz men should take a course in customer service.
Re: E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by laberry101(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=ActiveMan]

[b]I am sure by now your issue has been resolved when you eventually send the bank statement, and claim of cutting of the chat is not true, none of our staff has the ability to cutoff a current chat, this can be due to internet connectivity from our end or yours.[/b)

yeah it has been settled,late last night,and in response to that......
you say that its not possible to end a chat from your end right?

well lemme say this, the chat did close and was ACTUALLY from your end, told you i was on a mobile device (Android 4.0.2) OS , Mozilla browser and you disagreed, only shows 2 things,either your not that aware , or not open to understand that the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
I didn't send the complete doc. at first fine, you didn't acknowledge recieving the one i sent and probably explain why you needed the statement, when u finally came on and i got a proper explanation , i didnt take up to a minute to send you the statement, did i?
so please don't give lousy excuses, man up and apologize for the inconvinences, i was at the time an unsatisfied customer who is now satisfied actually, thanks to you.
Anyways its all good and issues have been resolved.
Re: E-topup Guy, Go And Respond To Your Customers,now. by laberry101(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Look i don't know why you always want me to do this, i don't like telling people i bought 200 glo card and in loading it i got an invalid code response, but you would always want me to do this, look i have been a faithful customer and sometimes you make me so mad at you, life is one sided i hope you know that, if you do good, na for your self, you do bad still for yourself,the last time this thing happened, you immediately returned my money, and corrected the PIN of the card that gave me a problem, now i am saying this is happening again,you have abandoned me, i know the next thing is that i should go and send support@ bla bla ,a message, i have done that twice, and even went as far as giving you a copy of the order your outfit sent to me via email,also did chat with your support and was told to be patient that you would respond to my email,since yesterday....its 4:13pm another day, and i never get your support email.
Guy rectify this thing i don't like talking too much.

here are the support tickets

Your request (#1426) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Your request (#1420) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog / Please How Do I Link My .wordpress Blog With My .com Domain / 33 Email Templates Every Small Business Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.