Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Diary Of An Unborn Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diary Of An Unborn Child (1515 Views)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Unborn Child by uzygirl(f): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2006
DIARY OF AN UNBORN CHILD

1 Day/OCTOBER 5:
Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers. (Its all been coded in my genes)

2 Weeks/OCTOBER 19:
Some say I am not a real person yet (only a fetus) , that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.

2 Weeks, 4 Days/OCTOBER 23:
My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be. (Can you guess? My first word will be MAMA)

2 Weeks, 6 Days/OCTOBER 25:
My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.

4 Weeks/NOVEMBER 2:
I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother’s arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.

5 Weeks, 3 Days/NOVEMBER 12:
Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I’ll be able to stroke my mother’s hair with them.

6 Weeks, 4 Days/NOVEMBER 20:
It wasn’t until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?

7 Weeks, 2 Days/NOVEMBER 25:
My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don’t even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.

9 Weeks, 3 days/DECEMBER 10:
My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has?

9 Weeks, 6 Days/DECEMBER 13:
I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?

11 Weeks, 3 Days)/DECEMBER 24:
I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. [My mom can now hear my little heart beating so evenly: tup-tup, tup-tup]. You’ll have a healthy little daughter, mom!

12 Weeks/3 Months/DECEMBER 28:
Today my mother killed me.
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by sade511(f): 3:51am On Apr 13, 2006
Why?
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by snazzydawn(f): 3:59am On Apr 13, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by hotangel2(f): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2006
Abortion? Awwww sad.! cry cry
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Z4M4eva(f): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2006
Aww. The diary is sad. sad
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Dojo(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2006
It's a pity! sad
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Fluffy(f): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2006
awww that is so sad cry cry cry cry

see girls that's what abortion does
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Dojo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Fluffy
May God give them listening ears and responsive hearts/mind.

Why haven't you posted your pix in the on-going 'Hottest Female In NairaLand'.Check out the Forum Games.

You can go places with the pix (or others) in your profile.
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by ogamike: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2006
That is sad but very true sad sad
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by uzygirl(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2006
Some say the issue of abortion is a personal decision, that we shouldn't judge the "offenders", but does anybody think about considering the feelings of the unborn child?
Or are they not supposed to have feelings?
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Fluffy(f): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2006
Dojo:

@Fluffy
May God give them listening ears and responsive hearts/mind.

Why haven't you posted your pix in the on-going 'Hottest Female In NairaLand'.Check out the Forum Games.

You can go places with the pix (or others) in your profile.

Thanks Dojo I'll check it out wink
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by SIBLI06(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2006
Nice post, it's sad but it makes you think!!! Well done.

Check out the link below on a similar issue.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic12332.html
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by dominobaby(f): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2006
Aw, how sad. Abortion!
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Shentz(f): 6:57pm On May 08, 2006
well damn
Re: Diary Of An Unborn Child by Vicky96: 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2011
What a wonderful post that torch the heart. Well done.

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Reoccurence / All You Need To Know About Herbs / Diabetics: Discover The No.1 Sugar Destroyer In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.