Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) (2743 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / Nigerian MOPOL Fighting Alongside The Military In North East(picture) / Okonjo-Iweala: Is She The Messiah We Are Waiting For, Or Do We Look For Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
9ja Hausa man in Korean Attire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
Loooooooooool. grin
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by tpia5: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
is that you, @ pagan.

you look beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ that is not me. @ Kails, dont laugh. its a close friend. wink

the message is clear.

Nigerians & fellow Africans must Look Towards The Traditional and Developing East, where the Sun rises, rathar than the ruinous west, where the Sun sets. cool
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by tpia5: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
sounds serious.

they've certainly got you folks by the balls.

but, i think the outfit suits you.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2012
^i repeat, its not me. tongue embarassed
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
I thought my Hausa men were hansom. Wazzup with all the ugly ones you guys have been posting lately.

First it was Fulaman and his chubby friend.

Friends? hmmm wink
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Crayola1: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2012
Alhaji Chan grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
PAGAN 9Ja You are looking sharp dude!! Nice costume..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by tpia5: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
^better ask him for your own outfit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Standing5(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Hausa man in Korean attire! what for? What shld we look towards the east for? is it Morals or what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
Nice pic. You Look Fabulous brother....shake them haters up off you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Dede1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
@OP

This thread is a classic display of inferior mentality. No wonder certain ninnies who are not Africans look down disdainfully on Africans

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Voned(f): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
I dey laugh.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Ngodigha: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
*Kails*:
Loooooooooool. grin
Pagan, you are not as ugly as I thought. You are more handsome than Ghana men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PhysicsQED(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
@ Pagan, why is this guy wearing Korean traditional clothing? And is he in (South or North) Korea?
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
^ the guy is in South Korea. he is wearing Korean clothing (you guessed right) to show solidarity and respect to other ethnic people around the world and he is just having fun, i s'pose.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2012
lol @ the comments. cheesy

Standing5: Hausa man in Korean attire! what for? What shld we look towards the east for? is it Morals or what?

the west has caused us only problems, distress, slavery and now neo-colonization. they have stealed our resources, kill our animals for fun & game, ruined our societies, brought fake man-warship religions, etc., into our country. they will never mean us good.

the people of the East and SOuth-East are no different from us Nigerians. most of them are ethnic/tribal peoples and originally Traditionalists, many of them are developing 3rd worlders like us, most of them were colonized and detest the west, they were destroyed and their resources stolen by the white colonists, they face same day-to-day life-situations like us, their politics, infrastructure, etc., is similar, etc..

we must make alliances with them on development, technology, mutual protection of interests against the west, etc.

some good things we can learn from them is Cultural and Religious importance, uniqueness of style, etc. we must also increase trade wuth them.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by ektbear: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2012
Meh

East would have done the same if it had had the opportunity.

In fact, China will probably spend the next few hundred years fvcking Africa hard up the azz grin

Heck, black people would have made europeans suffer if we'd colonized Europe instead of vice versa.

Human beings are human beings....all the same

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
It is time to look inwards, not the east.
Never heard the saying "east or west home is best"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by dasparrow: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Dede1: @OP

This thread is a classic display of inferior mentality. No wonder certain ninnies who are not Africans look down disdainfully on Africans

I know right?

I think as Nigerians we should look towards ourselves and then towards other well meaning African countries as well. After that, we can decide if we want the Chinese, Korean, Arab and whoever doing business with us. This is just my take.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2012
^^^^^^^

no matter what you say, China is coming up through their own hardwork and will/determination and fair means. they are just plain intelligent and hardworking and most of all, disciplined. The Han Chinese are the largest Ethnic group in the world. therefore, they know how to work well with each other towards the progress of their nation. it was not the Chinese who colonized Africa.

i refuse to use the word black because i am dark brown and i am not rascist. black is a rascist word used by whites/americans/british, etc. i am Tribal. so i will call myself Hausa. Hausa people and other tribes, will never have made europeans suffer like that. it is not in our collective nature. the colonizers were driven forward by rascist half-bred mentality and religious zeal and hatred and greed. such a thought is not in the nature of Tribal peoples.

not all human beings are the same. there are bad eggs everywhere.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
you fellows misunderstand me. i am talking about international relations. looking inward is a basic duty we must do no matter what.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^ the guy is in South Korea. he is wearing Korean clothing (you guessed right) to show solidarity and respect to other ethnic people around the world and he is just having fun, i s'pose.

@Pagan, see how far your uncritical take on ethnicism has taken you?
I once tried to outline the dangers of your romantic and yet ethnocentric world view in simple terms, but your recalcitrant self refused to engage with the message grin
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
i mean let us face it. i cant imagine the Pagan Chinese, Hindus or Malay Kaharingan Dayaks or Polynesians or Japanese Shinto, imposing their beliefs and culture upon us. it is impossible. it is not in their nature. even when Genghis Khan, the Great Mongol conqueror , conquered half the world, he was extremely tolerant towards all religions and cultures, and interested in learning philosophical and moral lessons from other religions. To do so, he consulted Buddhist monks, muslims, christian missionaries, and the Taoist monk Qiu Chuji. he never imposed Tengriism upon the conquered , or else today you would have half the world adhering to Mongol religion and wearing Mongol clothes.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
eGuerrilla:

@Pagan, see how far your uncritical take on ethnicism has taken you?
I once tried to outline the dangers of your romantic and yet ethnocentric world view in simple terms, but your recalcitrant self refused to engage with the message grin

why should i be critical towards something that defines me. am i not ethnic? are my fellow 9Ja brethren not ethnic. so why be ashamed? BE PROUD! cool
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by ektbear: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
Did you do more sight-seeing in South Korea? You should post more pictures.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2012
^ i repeat is not me. its a close friend.
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by ektbear: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2012
Indeed. But can you ask your "close friend" to post more pictures? You can even have your "close friend" log into your Nairaland account to do so cheesy
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2012
ya i will ask him later. . tongue
Re: Nigerians It Is Time We Look Towards The East!!!!!!!!! (picture) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 29, 2012
lol @ nobody believing it's not pagan_9ja

btw, i am not laughing at him.
he's adorable. i am laughing at the randomness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A video Of A French Family Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Teachers Under D Federal Teachers' Scheme Cry Out Over 10 Months Salaries / Unbelievable! Read What This Igbo Group Wants FG To Do Over Rev King Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.