Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' (21535 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Atiku To Obasanjo: You Would Have Rot In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think we need people like idris in music industry to tell government and people the truth.we do not want musicians that sing for politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Idris is yoruba by tribe.mother is from ogun state,father is from osun state.check www.wikipedia.com
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
obxddon: I DON TAKLK AM BEFORE AND I GO STILL TALK AM AGAIN......80% OF THE IDIOTS WEY DEY POST FOR THIS SITE DEY TAKE WET WEED.....DEM GO SEE ISSUES AND DEM GO DEY YARN STUPID TALKS....FIRST OF ALL..ALL OF UNA WEY DEY YARB IDRIS,MAY OGUN TAKE UNA BLOOD BAFF,MAY UR DAYS BE LONG IN POVERTY.....
WE ALL KNOW SAY OBJ DEY CRASE,IF NOT WHY IM NO JUDT LET THE BOI DEY IM OWN...AND WHO BY THE WAY PROPELLED NIGERIAN HIP-HOP MUSIC CULTURE...
WETHER IM DEY FIND CHEAP POPULARITY OR NOT HE SAID THE TRUTH...SO ALL YOU HATERS..POUR WATER FOR BODY AND HUG TRANSFOMER!!!!

IDRIS ABOUKARIEEM YAWWW!! why u dey vex like dis naaa.. we be ya guyz oooh grin grin grin
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think his name is Idris Ajenifuja
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by tomju(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Gentlemen, the issue here is not IDRIS . The issue is : is our country jaga jaga? If yes. What will we do moving forward. The issues he raised in that song are true and realistic. Why will our people, especially the political class be going abroad for medical check up? Jaga jaga hospitals dey here. Etc. Lets face facts here and stop sentiments. Our leaders need to sit up and get it right. Why would i attend a foreign university when we have schools here? The answer is obvious.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Akshow: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
One word! senseless
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by abcobi: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
The truth is always bitter. lets swallow idris bitter pill, still hoping for a change someday, then we will all sing Nigeria greaty greaty; I class idris with fela and partially alariwo(his starting) cherishing his boldness. i wish for more people who will boldly tell us things exactly the way they are, motivating us for real change. as per his gross with baba, he should as our tradition and value system learn to respect elders for him to grow into an elder too.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by tunchi88(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
Seconded...edris is an extinct creature..
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by ABAKA72(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think the asshole in this case is OBj. That man thinks he is god, so he thinks he will not recieve insult whenever he makes irresponsible statements.

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by losak9111(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Don't 4get dat dis guy is a kano born not kano indige............his papa from osun state(ilesha)mama from ogun state.if u want know more about him go to goggle
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by mylez24(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
micklplus:

Nice point !!! You be correct guy.

I second y۵u ᴯ۵ss
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by suremutsy: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
ebamma: Idris Abdulkareem i always thought you were a good rapper,until i met Mi abaga, Ice prince and Modenine,did i realize that you are a wack rapper.
guy na ice prince u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call rapper, i beg go and sleep u knw fit make sense anrant nonsense dats wat u are, i rep idris all d time, knw be by moneyna sense..

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by suremutsy: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Idris baba i rep u 100 per 4 ​D̶̲̥̅̊α†̥ song nigeria jagajaga,​D̶̲̥̅̊α†̥ buffalo obasanjo as nottin gud 2 offer 2 we 9ja's, don't mind him becos his an old gabanna monkey uly beach ​D̶̲̥̅̊α†̥ is suppose 2 eat banana wit monkeys on d tree, he has nottin 2 offer, he is d babas of animals in d zoo, and is farm @ota
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by KINGwax(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
tchaik: Hate Idris as much as you like; the guy said the truth!
IS NIGERIA BETTER OFF SINCE HE SANG JAGAJAGA?
if he's your brother, warn him. The last time he ran off to ghana, now, ghana won't take him. Warn his asssss
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by suremutsy: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
[quote author=lagerwhenindoubt]

IDRIS ABOUKARIEEM YAWWW!! why u dey vex like dis naaa.. we be ya guyz oooh grin grin grin[/quote) babatuale i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fill u na u get sense pass among those peoples wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ comment, baba i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feel u, nigerians are so stupid nt sayin d fact, i rep my nigga idris, all those wizkid tends 2 sing nonsense everyday, i don't more singin love song.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
KINGwax: if he's your brother, warn him. The last time he ran off to ghana, now, ghana won't take him. Warn his asssss

What him that what? Shey Nigeria no jagajaga ni?
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Noiseless2: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
And the victims of obasonju are here attacking the man idris, chei/tufiakwa! zombie disease is a killer disease for sure.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by praxx(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Both of them in my view are idiots. why should an ex-president stoop so low to comment about what a low life street tout sings in his music...there is much to this there feud cos so many other artist have sang about the situation in naija and yet are still waxing strong...let them fight there fight themselves. As someone rightly said, how will this make chelsea fans forget about Falcao.
that guy deal with us sha. Anytime i see the clips on tv i usually change the channel
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Navalsadiq(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
BABA! HIA! I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTZ.THE RAPPER WAS ONLY EXPRESSING HIS MIND OH!KARREM YOU TO TOO MUCH JOOR.BABA UR MATES THEY REST NOW.IF NOT FOR ANYFIN EMULATE IBB AND OTHERS NA.BIG DOGGS DONT SHOUT.HA!
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by eamon360(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
shadrach77: this guy is an idiot! he is only trying to use OBJ to relauch himself in the entertainment industry and he is doing so by deliberately over-reacting to OBJ's comment. He deserves to be ignored for as they say, silence is the best answer for a fool sad angry angry angry
Na u nd ur papa be fool. U think say Obj go give u money. Mumu
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by intrepid: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
O
miccheck57:

Did u jst say Nigeria has no ear for rubbish music anymore?... Can u show me one meaningful song in Nigeria these days?... Ok... Let's not go too far... Can u point out anyone in 2012?... Guy, radios, tv, clubs are all filled up with craps... ( ˘~˘)
QUE TALK... None of the so called new artistes sings anything as meaningful as Mr Lecturer... Imagine someone comparing wiz kid and Davido to Idris!SIMPLY shows you know nothing about music.you just like meaningless noise which is wat the youths want now and which doesnt teach them anything.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by zumbigbo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Jaga Jaga - Kudos to Idris - OBJ is a glorified army tout who relates to the average Nigerian like a Saudi prince relates to his imported Indian house-help.

Keep on calling these parasites out - they steal and demand adulation - Bleep em!

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by intrepid: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
O
miccheck57:

Did u jst say Nigeria has no ear for rubbish music anymore?... Can u show me one meaningful song in Nigeria these days?... Ok... Let's not go too far... Can u point out anyone in 2012?... Guy, radios, tv, clubs are all filled up with craps... ( ˘~˘)
True TALK... None of the so called new artistes sings anything as meaningful as Mr Lecturer... Imagine someone comparing wiz kid and Davido to Idris!SIMPLY shows you know nothing about music.you just like meaningless noise which is wat the youths want now and which doesnt teach them anything.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by stpat1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
tchaik: Hate Idris as much as you like; the guy said the truth!
IS NIGERIA BETTER OFF SINCE HE SANG JAGAJAGA?

That's the question I expect the cretins that are bashing eedris to ask themselves. Why bashing his personality and disregarding the message? Yet they are always in the fore front to describe how failed the nation is. No musician will reign forever so eedris's case is no exception.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by femmical(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
kunletiwoo: lol..."Another "Fele Anikulapo" in the making.bur do think he can withstand what Baba 70 went thru? He's a fool,lots re busy making money bur he's busy making mouth... Watch Out!!! smiley
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ujujoan: I don't blame him!

When an ex-president desides to banter words with a useless street thug, what do you expect
who is behaving more like a thug btw baba,and eedris?Baba should stfu,adult ought to behave like one.
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by bigmaut: 11:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
i dnt know why we know who is our problem theifing politicians are causing us serious havoc in the country & we are all misdirecting our frustration,aggression on somebody else btw eedris & obj who has cause naija damages,misery,who spent $16biln on phcn but no light?

1 Like

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by blessedghost(m): 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
well anything he like let him sing is no ones biz actualy, bt na u people wey dey complain go still waka go buy the album. For me, I don't blame him, na him get his mouth
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by blessedghost(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
eamon360: Na u nd ur papa be fool. U think say Obj go give u money. Mumu
shadrak na big tym u dey wast
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by Tinyemeka(m): 1:09am On Sep 14, 2012
Eifeh: Obj started it so let him face it what is my business their, Yoruba vs Awusa, Awusa will surelly win. Can this make chelsea fanz forget about falcoa?

Oga please tell. How did Obj start it?
Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by BabaEleko(m): 3:42am On Sep 14, 2012
[size=16pt]To all these zombies wey no sabi anything about music in genaral or Nigeria hop hop music wey just overnight become music critic for their bb keyboard, except you did not dance to shakomo, belinda, shade, lalale friday, except you did not put your one legs up for Oko Ashawo, except you did not sing Mr Lecturer 1 and 2, except you never sang Live in Yankee, except you did not scream Nigeria jaga jaga, and except you never sang and dance to all other hits by Eedris Abdulkareem that's when amadioha, Sango and obatala will not strike and punish you.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Idris Abdulkareem To Obasanjo : 'You Be Bad Papa' by phpNET(m): 4:39am On Sep 14, 2012
Enemies enemies!! Enemies!!! Whether u guys like it or not idris is still a legendary singer, whom was the only nuetral man that had the ghurts to face our political tyrants.

did anyone of u try to stop our tyrants from any of their distructive meassures?

morever idris fought for nigerian artist who now collect as much as 600k to 1m per/show, before idris hard that encounter with 50 cent, how much were nigerian top arts recieving for shows?

idris u re the man! nd thank for bringin in the light!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Femi Fani-kayode To Oshiomhole: You Are About To Be Dumped After Being Used / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.