Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead (10875 Views)

Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos / We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by infolekan(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Godjone: Dat is d implication that characterize any society dat fail to engage their populace in a gainful employment

Lovely comment there. undecided wait till you lose your grandparents or close relatives in such and let's see if that's the lame excuse you'd give for armed robbery. We. Need to respect lives. I'm sure the two security guards dint need to die though.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
kokozain: dis is d full story dose robbers were 30 in nos,shaare vigilante challenged dem & killed 2 out of dem while dey killed two ppl too (1 is d vigilante leader,2 one small boy dat stray bullet met) when dey got 2 oke oyi policemen challenged dem and killed 2 again dey only shot DPO on his arm. Dey were later caught in oojo at ibadan in oyo state by d police wit d help of dose vigilantes because dey been chased up to that point

Ok. Hope ur info is correct

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by mu2sa2: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Let Bukola Saraki the de facto governor of Kwara state tell d people what he is doing with d billions he is collecting every month as pay back for putting a stooge in Government House, who report to him as "leader".
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by gulfer: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
maryjames9: Are you sure you read the reports before commenting? Last time i checked Fahoola is not the Governor of that state. Bukola Saraki is still the active Governor who remotedly control the chair Governor Fatai. Try get ur facts right. As for the post, i believe our police are reflection of our government. Until we overhaul the crop of bad government in this country and focus on ensuring people reaps the dividends of democracy,jobless graduates wil turn into highly trained and strong criminals. If their government cant secure their future or at least tackle corruptn and create enabling environment for job creatn and self empowerment,kidnapping,robbery with sophisticated and high tech means will never be overpowered by our drop out,ill-trained,un-motivated set of mofol called Nigerian police force
reference is to the entire NPF, at times think on the larger scale.....The NPF will rather do jobs that are not theirs; don't you agree?
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by gulfer: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
How the robbers got away, in case you are still in doubt, check this out:www.nairaland.com/1044576/robbers-monitored-police-stolen-walkie-talkies/2#1044576.78
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by decrowngifted: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
nigeria police will neva disapppont be...
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by fankasibe: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Help me thank Bro.SEUN for unbanning me.....praise da Lord!!
@OP, i've got narin to say.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by basisop(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
fankasibe: Help me thank Bro.SEUN for unbanning me.....praise da Lord!!
@OP, i've got narin to say.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by Ricmayak1: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
the bank is in-between two police station, each is about a minute drive to the bank. Robbery is very uncommon there. Things are changing in this country
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by Navalsadiq(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
This armed robbers work hand in hand with the police.a robbery that lasted two hours and they could do nothing.they should surmourn the commissioner and the divisional head of police in that state for QUESTIONING.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by bola4dprec(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shakara123: Sunday it was Lagos, today Kwara. Hmmm. The Nigerian Police has got to wake up. May the souls of those who lost their lives untimely in this evil act rest in perfect peace, Amen.
what is the primary assignment of NSCDC civil defence ? It was gather that police is not performing so civil defence should take over now
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by uniQybabs(m): 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
kokozain: dis is d full story dose robbers were 30 in nos,shaare vigilante challenged dem & killed 2 out of dem while dey killed two ppl too (1 is d vigilante leader,2 one small boy dat stray bullet met) when dey got 2 oke oyi policemen challenged dem and killed 2 again dey only shot DPO on his arm. Dey were later caught in oojo at ibadan in oyo state by d police wit d help of dose vigilantes because dey been chased up to that point
Bravo! If dats d facts
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by ignis: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nigerian police will always show their selves. Instead of attacking the theif they are busy blocking the route. Imagine an operation that reportedly lasted for two hours, nigerian police cant even get to the scene. Its a pity.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by cesil92: 12:18am On Sep 14, 2012
Had it been they were caught, C.P, I.G.P, DPO for the speak big big english full everywhere "My administration will not condone criminals and criminal activities, as my Men are ready to deal decisively with anyone caught. We beg the public to always call on us at any time and to assist us with information".... I believe for the 2 hours the public gave distress calls ABI Police number no gree go? Network busy?

Had it been the armed robbers were caught stories such as this will emanate "This was my first time", "It was the devil", "I'm innocent"..... Armed Robbers can never learn from others, No matter how many are being caught and kill, it doesn't serves as a deterent.

As armed robbers don escape so.. "My men are on top of the situation, We are working round the clock to bring them to book"

Helpless Police known for showing their strength on brutalising innocent harmless citizens

Where did the robbbers take being that the exit and entrance was blocked?
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by brosnan68: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Not good!

Violence is not the solution!
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by Onyenna(m): 12:35am On Sep 14, 2012
' It was further gathered that the Police at Oke Oyi had preferred to block the only escape route for the robbers rather than confront them at the scene of
the robbery.'

OK ..... So how the f..-uck did they escape!?
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by bilms(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2012
the reporter who wrote this report should be questioned for being lazy to investigate and get the details,this report is misleading. Infact,the police need to be commended for confronting the challenge. They tried,but the robbers had superior arms.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by jango77(m): 3:12am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by bola4dprec(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2012
cesil92: Had it been they were caught, C.P, I.G.P, DPO for the speak big big english full everywhere "My administration will not condone criminals and criminal activities, as my Men are ready to deal decisively with anyone caught. We beg the public to always call on us at any time and to assist us with information".... I believe for the 2 hours the public gave distress calls ABI Police number no gree go? Network busy?

Had it been the armed robbers were caught stories such as this will emanate "This was my first time", "It was the devil", "I'm innocent"..... Armed Robbers can never learn from others, No matter how many are being caught and kill, it doesn't serves as a deterent.

As armed robbers don escape so.. "My men are on top of the situation, We are working round the clock to bring them to book"

Helpless Police known for showing their strength on brutalising innocent harmless citizens

Where did the robbbers take being that the exit and entrance was blocked?
what is the primary assignment of NSCDC civil
defence ? It was gather that police is not
performing, so civil defence should take over
now, its mandate of all security agencies to safeguard the internal security of Nigeria NECO and NABTED are the alternative where WAEC may hinder exit to next level , I am of the view that other security agents should take over from the Police people here making noise fail to remember that police is ordinary person like them, armed robbers are operating with high caliber of riffle police were not empower to kill they were subjected to catch them life okay answer me who is ready to die ?
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by ignis: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2012
bilms: the reporter who wrote this report should be questioned for being lazy to investigate and get the details,this report is misleading. Infact,the police need to be commended for confronting the challenge. They tried,but the robbers had superior arms.
Nigerians are tired of hearing this arms excuse of a thing.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2012
ignis:
Nigerians are tired of hearing this arms excuse of a thing.

What other weapons can robbers possibly carry if not the same AK-47 rifles that the police already have?!.. When they say sophisticated weapons, one would think the robbers came in a tank.. angry
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by adicious(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
I was in share when this happened, as a corper from the east i thought it was bro boko n was so scared till i got to know they were robbers... it wasn't funny cos these guys were shooting continuously for over 30mins. may the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Bank Robbery In Kwara Leaves 2 Dead by bola4dprec(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2012
I heard from a uncle who happen to be a staff at University of Ilorin teaching hospital the number of casualties and deceased persons especially member of Nigeria police force who work tirelessness despite the efforts putting by the police, public does not pleased with them na wa Ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman / NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms / We Paid N250m To Free 121 Abducted Baptist Students – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.