Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant (8529 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 (the Mission) Registration Begins For 2014 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by donigspain(m): 12:45am On Sep 18, 2012
ADVICE TO GUS PARTICIPANTS:
1. Necessities:
*Go with the required number of unsquashed Gulder cans (advisable to go with extra two cans).
*Go with a full sports gear (plus hussein bolt shoes).
*A back-pack and a water-bottle containing energy drink (not water).
*A face towel.
2. Expectations:
*Check-in (Gulder unsquashed cans as passcode)
*Address from Gulder Team (u guys will be at the stands)
*March into the pitch
*Psychological intimidation from fellow contestants (Gra gra peepz and professionals warming-up at every corner)
*Queue up in 20 persons per line
*Each line will be made to run round the track twice (2400m or 1600m)
*First 3 - 7 is selected for next stage and the rest is shown the way home.
*2nd stage, I doubt if u will survive 1st stage, is 'sit on the air' (last 10-15 standing out of 50)
*3rd stage, if u miraculously survived 1st & 2nd stage, is last 10 persons standing 'press up' out of 50 persons.
Series of rigorously torturing physical challenge until the final almighty SWIMMING contest. SMH

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Ivynwa(f): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2012
@Poster and other aspirants invited.

Please if you can't swim, don't get into water to swim and be selected----someone already did that and died (drowned) during the screening.
Your life should be more important than millions of naira unless you don't think so.

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2012
donigspain: ADVICE TO GUS PARTICIPANTS:
1. Necessities:
*Go with the required number of unsquashed Gulder cans (advisable to go with extra two cans).
*Go with a full sports gear (plus hussein bolt shoes).
*A back-pack and a water-bottle containing energy drink (not water).
*A face towel.
2. Expectations:
*Check-in (Gulder unsquashed cans as passcode)
*Address from Gulder Team (u guys will be at the stands)
*March into the pitch
*Psychological intimidation from fellow contestants (Gra gra peepz and professionals warming-up at every corner)
*Queue up in 20 persons per line
*Each line will be made to run round the track twice (2400m or 1600m)
*First 3 - 7 is selected for next stage and the rest is shown the way home.
*2nd stage, I doubt if u will survive 1st stage, is 'sit on the air' (last 10-15 standing out of 50)
*3rd stage, if u miraculously survived 1st & 2nd stage, is last 10 persons standing 'press up' out of 50 persons.
Series of rigorously torturing physical challenge until the final almighty SWIMMING contest. SMH
thanks alot. This really helped, but it aint easy. After swimming, medicals i guess.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa: @Poster and other aspirants invited.

Please if you can't swim, don't get into water to swim and be selected----someone already did that and died (drowned) during the screening.
Your life should be more important than millions of naira unless you don't think so.
Which screening centre did this happen? No divers around? Smh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by mamaafrik(m): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2012
youngPRO: @OP
I was also chosen! The screening @ Makurdi just took off, to do mine in lagos come 27th of this month..I dont think am ready for their the quest, kinda hectic! Besides am not dat very good in swimming, who knows the next text am gonna go thru..
can some1 enlighten us on how to get d refree documents & credentials wil take along cos i cant c anytime in my mailbox.can any1 pls?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by donigspain(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2012
mamaafrik: can some1 enlighten us on how to get d refree documents & credentials wil take along cos i cant c anytime in my mailbox.can any1 pls?
If you can't find it in your mail box then am sorry cuz it technically means you didn't register.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by donigspain(m): 6:47am On Sep 18, 2012
scad:
thanks alot. This really helped, but it aint easy. After swimming, medicals i guess.
NO! The zonal champions will be taken to Lagos for a final national champions after which the medicals.
I've learnt to RESPECT whoever finally makes it to the jungle because I know what I passed through. Take ivynwa's advice seriously. Many peeps do faint there: am talking about seemingly healthy peeps. DON'T STRETCH YOUR LIMIT.
GUS is not for anyone. You can only make it to the finals if you've been practicing for a looooong time (2 - 5 yrs).
Remember to feed us with ur sojourn tales when you return. LOL
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2012
mkmyers45:

God? He takes pleasure in such trivial matters? I didn't know

See, there are no trivial matters before God. The Bible even encourages us to commit our ways to God and He will establish it. You may not believe that God is and He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him, but that is not enough reason to mock whatever is said about Him. Didn't you hear about one of GUS' contestants who died swimming or so? Whatever you believe in, learn to make it/him/her/them your lead in all you do.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by mamaafrik(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2012
I also receivd d txt msg but no mail,wat shal we do?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by mamaafrik(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2012
donigspain:
If you can't find it in your mail box then am sorry cuz it technically means you didn't register.
tanks,but i received a txt msg sayin i'v bin selctd & suld com to d venue as stated in d mail(which i'vnt receivd,any way out?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2012
donigspain:
NO! The zonal champions will be taken to Lagos for a final national champions after which the medicals.
I've learnt to RESPECT whoever finally makes it to the jungle because I know what I passed through. Take ivynwa's advice seriously. Many peeps do faint there: am talking about seemingly healthy peeps. DON'T STRETCH YOUR LIMIT.
GUS is not for anyone. You can only make it to the finals if you've been practicing for a looooong time (2 - 5 yrs).
Remember to feed us with ur sojourn tales when you return. LOL
2-5yrs practice? Mine's roughly one month and am feelin like i've practised enough, lol. Som1 who went last yr told me for the swimmin, ur jus needed to swim across i.e from one end of the pool to another, that u really don't need to be a prof swimmer to go, afterall it's a reality show, lol. It's all about endurance. Let's see wat comes out of it. Thx anyways..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by holartunji25: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
pls wat shud we go dere wit cos I was not sent any email just received alert on my phone
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by donigspain(m): 1:10am On Sep 19, 2012
CHECK YOUR MAILS REGULARLY until a day before the scheduled interview.
Go there even if you did not recieve the mails at the end of the day cuz they don't ask for the mails until you are past the swimming stage.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by flairlady(f): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2012
one of the requirement for the screening is to submit a printed copy of the mail sent to you.if you got only a text message,there is a problem then.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by mixedgene: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
@donigspain. Thanks. Thaz quite explanatory.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by muyiwanami: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ain't get a mail too.
just text.....
anyone ready to share what's in the mail?
huh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
tellwsdom:

Dance??....u mean dis men are clamouring for just dance competition?? OH WAT A WASTE OF LIFEembarassed embarassed

grin Guy, u sure say u dey Naija so?

ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / ...how Much Fan Milk Pays Engineers. / NNPC Recruitment Site Now On (2008 Thread)