Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Movie: Udeme Mmi (watch & Laugh For An Early Weekend Starter) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie: Udeme Mmi (watch & Laugh For An Early Weekend Starter) (2905 Views)

GOTV Open All Channels This Weekend. / How An African Woman’s Curvy Body Sent Her To An Early Grave: The Story Of Sarah / Who Remembers "Behind The Cloud" Soap Opera From The Early 90s?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie: Udeme Mmi (watch & Laugh For An Early Weekend Starter) by amakaikeng(f): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
I stumbled on this movie on Youtube and I couldn't stop laughing just watching the trailer.
Udeme Mmi is an Effik comedy-movie starring Belinda Effah, Moses Armstrong, Ime Bishop Umoh and Obongawan Bennett James. The movie was produced by Emem Isong, written with collaborative efforts from Uduak Isong and Chidi Oguamanam and directed by Lancelot Imasuen.

It is fully subtitled in English so you don't have to worry about the language barrier.

Enough said, they didn't pay me to advertise for them. I just had a good laugh and thought I should share with you for an early weekend starter. Enjoy and thank me later.

Go here to watch it http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/movie-udeme-mmi-watch-laugh-for-early.html

Re: Movie: Udeme Mmi (watch & Laugh For An Early Weekend Starter) by Mustay(m): 2:41am On Sep 15, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Zeddicus Vs Merlin / Nigeria's David Oyelowo Stars As The Iconic Martin Luther King / "Me Before You:" A Movie You Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.