Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

How To Renew E Passport At The Nigeria Embassy In London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Renew E Passport At The Nigeria Embassy In London (653 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Renew E Passport At The Nigeria Embassy In London by heryyy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Please i need your help,my Nigeria E passport will expire next month and i've been trying everything i can to get it renew but the nigerian embassy website is so outdated and very confusing that i don't even know where to click to get it done.

I tried calling the contact number on the website atleast 5 times a day for the past weeks to speak to someone in there office on how to go about it but this phone keeps ringing but no one to answer it

Please Nairalanders help me out on how to resolve this please as i don't want my passport to expire before i get it renew,please help me !

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get Invitation From Geniue Manufacturing Companies In China. / I Need Your Advise Asap / /nigerians In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.