Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Technology Prophecy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Technology Prophecy (571 Views)

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology Prophecy by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
I predict that between now and this period in 2013, Windows 8, Windows RT and Windows Phone 8 will surge against the tide that was Apple and Android. I see Apple's iphone 5 debut as their last great hurrah (for a time). Their star is on the dim and those who will profit most from it are Samsung, Nokia and Microsoft. Samsung shall wax fat as the leader of the Android Alliance and as a Windows 8 partner. Nokia shall come back from the edge of the cliff and lead the Windows Phone ascendancy while Microsoft shall bask in the glory of its product.

Ipad shall retreat before the onslaught of the combined might of the Surface tablet and it's fellows. Android Tablets shall swell in their niche status.

Market share for phone OS shall be equivalent to
Android: 50%
iOS: 15%
WP8: 20%
RIM: 10%
Others: 5%

Let him that readeth understand and discern the times.
Re: Technology Prophecy by LordReed(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Amazing how wrong one can be lol. I tried sha but I was so off on Android. Android is currently above 80%!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Use Your Phone Type? / How To Unlock È303 Huawae Modem / MTN Declares Readiness For MNP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.