Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). (708 Views)

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). / When Will We See The Revival Of The Landline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by christaddicted: 2:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Beloveth, a 100 years old prophecies have reached the time of fulfilment...
In 100 years,there would be an outpouring of God's Spirit & His Shekinah Glory that would be greater & more far reaching than what was experienced at AZUSA...
We must be diligent to pray,intercede & protect what the Lord is doing...
We must encourage & edify one another as never before...We must crucify every critical,judgemental & religious spirit that may be within us...We must put on the holiness & righteousness of Christ...Our time of divine destiny has come...We are about to experience what Bro.Seymour & Sis.Woodworth-Etter foresaw...God is about to rend the heavens & come down!
The greatest revival in the history of the church is at hand!
AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913).

1 Like

Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by emekaanijah(m): 2:51am On Nov 18, 2013
lol.... very hilarious but true
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by NnamdiN: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Also tell them to stop sending us msgs everytime we check our account balance. Branch for glo office too and tell them to stop calling me with one 5digits number like that. I don't need their calls except I've won some millions. As for the big thief EmptyN, tell them their service in uyo sucks, calls don't connect, msgs have to be resent many times. Also tell them I don't want to win 2,000,000 naira with 100 naira per day subscription, they are not money multipliers. And that I wud never subscribe for a ring back tune so whoever is in charge of sending msgs from 4100 is utterly useless and not needed in the company. To the short code guys that they sold my number to, I hardly read ur msgs, I delete without opening. Don't ask me nonsense questions like "Fela was a popular ... A) actor B) musician C) driver and expect me to waste my hard earned 50 naira on you lots. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by ammyluv2002(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
NnamdiN: Also tell them to stop sending us msgs everytime we check our account balance. Branch for glo office too and tell them to stop calling me with one 5digits number like that. I don't need their calls except I've won some millions. As for the big thief EmptyN, tell them their service in uyo sucks, calls don't connect, msgs have to be resent many times. Also tell them I don't want to win 2,000,000 naira with 100 naira per day subscription, they are not money multipliers. And that I wud never subscribe for a ring back tune so whoever is in charge of sending msgs from 4100 is utterly useless and not needed in the company. To the short code guys that they sold my number to, I hardly read ur msgs, I delete without opening. Don't ask me nonsense questions like "Fela was a popular ... A) actor B) musician C) driver and expect me to waste my hard earned 50 naira on you lots. Thank you
1000 Likes
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by Buchukwu: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
Na only open letter? Close letter nko?
Re: AZUSA STREET REVIVAL PROPHECY(1913). by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
na im make u open thread ni Mods, shine your eyes ooo!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get To Techno Care Opebi At Ikeja / Help Unlock My Samsung SGH-T959 / Thanks To Mrguru, That Has Really Made The Phone Section Of NL Helpful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.