Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures (4204 Views)

3b/r,2b/r, Miniflat ,rooms And Shops To Let @ Ketu 1 Yr Payment Check The List / To Let 2bedroom Flats @ Agungi & Igboefun,n800k.very Clean Flats / 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2012
Fantastic 2 and 3 Bedroom flats to let at Omojuwa Estate, kosofe Ketu Lagos. 350K/yr, 450K/yr respectively. Pictures don't lie. And the pictures are not photoshop but real image. (Preferred Tenant: Responsible Christian)
for inspection please call Lanre on 08031955044, 08057685264, 07029478806.

Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by CORDROSS: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2012
What floor??
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2012
CORDROSS: What floor??
2Bedroom ground floor, 3Bedroom 1st floor
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by EmmySaints: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
how much is your 2 bedroom flat last? i am interested urgently
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
350K/yr for 1yr
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 5:28am On Sep 17, 2012
still available
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by KUNZEEL01: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Can it go for 300k? 1yr rent...
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
KUNZEEL01: Can it go for 300k? 1yr rent...
350K/yr for 1yr
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by teetee2(f): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Interested if it goes for N300k. Thankc
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2012
teetee2: Interested if it goes for N300k. Thankc
noooooooooooooooooooooooo 350K/yr for 1 yr
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
available
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
still available
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by davgel(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
mr Lanre, let's deal @350k for d 3-bed....as u can see 4rm ur pix, d kitchen is small.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
davgel: mr Lanre, let's deal @350k for d 3-bed....as u can see 4rm ur pix, d kitchen is small.
That is not true, beside that's 2bedroom kitchen.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2012
available
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2012
This property is still available
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by kaykad: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2012
oga please try to reduce your price and wat is the total package for one year. how far is it from ketu busstop. hw much is the bus or okada will charge u from the place to ketu bustop. pls put proper description which will justify ur price. street name etc.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2012
kaykad: oga please try to reduce your price and wat is the total package for one year. how far is it from ketu busstop. hw much is the bus or okada will charge u from the place to ketu bustop. pls put proper description which will justify ur price. street name etc.
Rent is 350K/yr N50 from Kosofe Bus stop. Why not arrange for inspection, while you are writing some are calling to inspect the flat tomorrow Sat. 22/09/2012.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
still available
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2012
the road to that estate is in a mess. and there's a canal that makes the road unmotorable anytime the dam is opened, or when heavy rain falls. and God help you if you cannot get an okada to the busstop early in the morning or late at night, especially during the rainy season. you would have to trek through mud.

if not that either the landlord or agent is greedy, I don't see how a 2 bedroom flat in that location would cost 350k.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2012
uhonmora: the road to that estate is in a mess. and there's a canal that makes the road unmotorable anytime the dam is opened, or when heavy rain falls. and God help you if you cannot get an okada to the busstop early in the morning or late at night, especially during the rainy season. you would have to trek through mud.

if not that either the landlord or agent is greedy, I don't see how a 2 bedroom flat in that location would cost 350k.

nice one. thats what we are saying. they want to do the letting in dry season and the tenant will then suffer during raining season. btw the rent is damn to high
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2012
uhonmora: the road to that estate is in a mess. and there's a canal that makes the road unmotorable anytime the dam is opened, or when heavy rain falls. and God help you if you cannot get an okada to the busstop early in the morning or late at night, especially during the rainy season. you would have to trek through mud.

Wrong information minister, when last have you been into that Estate, It should be some years back. For goodness sake visit that place now and testify to the tremendous change that has took place. Kudos to the Landlords of the Omojuwa Estate to have done what Lagos State Government can not do! So minister of wrong information make good research, is like based what Oshodi use to be in some years back to talk now!
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2012
double post.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2012
-lanredo:
Wrong information minister, when last have you been into that Estate, It should be some years back. For goodness sake visit that place now and testify to the tremendous change that has took place. Kudos to the Landlords of the Omojuwa Estate to have done what Lagos State Government can not do! So minister of wrong information make good research, is like based what Oshodi use to be in some years back to talk now!

oh please, would you stop lying?

my wife lived inside omojuwa estate for 5 years before we got married this September...and I was there a week before I made that post.

you are the ignorant and possibly untruthful one. when coming from kosofe, entering through the road beside first bank, it's fine, up until you get to where trailer drivers and market women carry out their activities. from then on, all the way to the estate, the road is terrible.

Earlier thisyear when the torrential rains came, the flood that accumulated around the canal was so much that it affected nearby houses and affected residents of the estate. the flood totally covered the 1m cubic stones that were initially put to aid the estate residents pass through the water. people used canoes to cross the flood....and those who had cars had to park before the canal and take canoes to their houses inside the estate...or to their places of work. there was also the story of a woman who fell off one of the stones, into the flood and drowned.

you obviously know nothing about omojuwa's landlords. repair the roads? I laugh my hearts out. are they responsible for the roads that lead to the estate, or the roads within the estate alone? they've been waiting on the government to come fix the roads that lead to the estate. and only until the roads have been fixed, should the rent of the 2bed flat be that high.

you are just part of the 99% of agents I wrote about earlier and you do a very poor job trying to defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2012
This is the road that leads to the estate.And this flood was early this year just after a heavy day's rain. By the second day of continuous downpour, those stones by the left which are about 1 m high were completely covered and non visible.

Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2012
^^^ Hahahahahahahahhaha. . . Can't stop laughing. Thanks bro for the information and the pictorial clarification. I've always known that nothing good can come from Lanre. He's one of those agents that never have anything good to offer. Always advertising houses in creeks and dungeons with "Ikoyi" prices. mstchewww!
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2012
uhonmora:

oh please, would you stop lying?

my wife lived inside omojuwa estate for 5 years before we got married this September...and I was there a week before I made that post.

you are the ignorant and possibly untruthful one. when coming from kosofe, entering through the road beside first bank, it's fine, up until you get to where trailer drivers and market women carry out their activities. from then on, all the way to the estate, the road is terrible.

Earlier thisyear when the torrential rains came, the flood that accumulated around the canal was so much that it affected nearby houses and affected residents of the estate. the flood totally covered the 1m cubic stones that were initially put to aid the estate residents pass through the water. people used canoes to cross the flood....and those who had cars had to park before the canal and take canoes to their houses inside the estate...or to their places of work. there was also the story of a woman who fell off one of the stones, into the flood and drowned.

you obviously know nothing about omojuwa's landlords. repair the roads? I laugh my hearts out. are they responsible for the roads that lead to the estate, or the roads within the estate alone? they've been waiting on the government to come fix the roads that lead to the estate. and only until the roads have been fixed, should the rent of the 2bed flat be that high.

you are just part of the 99% of agents I wrote about earlier and you do a very poor job trying to defend yourself.
Who is paying you to do this? Are you telling the whole Nairalander that no bridge was newly constructed? that is very unfair of you Please can any one please take bike at kosofe beside first Bank to Omojuwa Estate and snap the new face of that road now and the newly constructed bridge in that area now. then we see.
I wonder the year you got this picture, can you give us the gate picture thank God The Name Omojuwa Estate was boldly written on the entrance gate. How I wish I'm the moderator of this part I will definitely ban you, in fact I'm looking on how I can contact Fashola to send you out of Lagos to your village, ooh no to your hamlet for giving wrong information to my beloved Nairalander grin
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2012
Again, I'm not talking of the estate itself, but the road that leads into the estate.

you should go snap the newly constructed bridge and upload it for prospective tenants to see...while you're it, also upload a video of the road from the trailer park all the way to the canal. the rains haven't even started yet so whatever you put up will be smokescreen.

good luck to whoever rents your flats. a word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
uhonmora: Again, I'm not talking of the estate itself, but the road that leads into the estate.

you should go snap the newly constructed bridge and upload it for prospective tenants to see...while you're it, also upload a video of the road from the trailer park all the way to the canal. the rains haven't even started yet so whatever you put up will be smokescreen.

good luck to whoever rents your flats. a word they say is enough for the wise.
I put that to you, if you can't give us the true picture of the road/estate I knew you dare not do that (cos if lie runs for thousand years in a day truth will overtake him...elder's saying)you can call your in-law to give you situation report of the road then boldly come here to inform us, though it may not be easy but try to correct the wrong impression you are setting up here. If you care to know Bridge has been constructed over the canal and all flood has been perfectly channel into the canal no more split over no more flood no matter the rain, and soon the road will be tarred curtsy of the Omojuwa Estate Landlord Association. Ask your in-law if that is not true or have your in-law park out from the area?
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by lanredo1(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Still in the market
Re: 3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures by Aisha56579(f): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2013
Pls I need 2bed flat for 1yr at the rate of 250k ! At ketu or surulere

(1) (Reply)

Pop Interior And Exterior Design / Eminence Court New Plan New Home With Good Title, Buy & Build Land / Moving Company in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.