Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos (4507 Views)

3 And 2 Bedroom Clean Flats To Let At Kosofe Ketu 1 Year Rent Only! See Pictures / 3 Bedroom Flat For Letting At Omojuwa Estate Kosofe Ketu Lagos: see pictures / Decent 3br To Let@ Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
1. Tastefully perfect finished New house of 3 Bedroom 3 Toilets, 2 Bathroom with Master. Ample Parking Space at Omojuwa Estate, Back of First Bank, Kosofe Ketu, Lagos. 450k/yr for a year,
2. 2 Bedroom flat in the same building with 1executive Toilets 1 King's Bathrooms, 350k/yr for 1yr
Interested? call lanre on 07029478806, 08057685264,08031955044  for inspection.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
Still available, call for inspection
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2012
Still available, interested please call Lanre now
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by mayem: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2012
Pls i need a nice 2br flat and my budget is 250k. Thanks
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 3:28am On Feb 15, 2012
We must confess, nairaland is a good place apart from given a wide coverage and allow huge visiting, wondering how much Seun will be making from google ascent, click and all sort.
It enable me to reach more prospective tenants that may be interested in what we have to let, sell etc.
We all most let all these newly built super tastefully fi
The last but not the least, 2 numbers of 3 bedroom and 2 Bedroom flat still available to let, hurry up call now this is a home that take you away from bustling, noisy and insecurity of Lagos. Omojuwa Estate, a wonderful Estate to behold, if is not true will not tell you. call Lanre on 08031955044, 08057685264 or 07029478806 to inspect. Unless no cash, you will like the superperfectly finished flats.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by mayem: 3:34am On Feb 15, 2012
That's very great. How much does d 2 bedroom go for.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by niceprof: 7:35am On Feb 15, 2012
you agents should learn to tell people the truth and stop deceiving people cos of money, the so called omojuwa estate is more of a ghetto,the access road leading to it is more flooded than a carnal and they use a boat to ferry people accross half a kilometer,the road is lined with shacks erected on wooden poles. so nairalanders dont even waste your time going there, cos those there including me are moving out.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by mayem: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2012
Whao. That's disheartening. Of a truth, true pictures of tns shd b paintd by agents to avoid misleading people. I bliv wat wil kom to u interms of money wld kom
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by maxxy: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
If it sounds too good to be true and looks too good to be true, then its most probably too good to be true!
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2012
You call Omojuwa Estate Ghetto, that is not true. This call for taken the pictures of the flats and show it all to Nairalanders and who evercare to know.
By now you should have known the different between access road, and the Flats advertised. If you care to Know the original access road to Omojuwa Estate is from Magodo not the present road from Olanrewaju str. or the one beside Mile12, go to the Estate and investigate all effort putting by the Landlords to open again there original access road. You may be living at the surburb Ghetto but it is high level of misinformation to say Omojuwa Estate is Ghetto.  I  used to explained to all Client that called in respect of the flats, about the state of the road prior to inspection out of the 3 Clients I  took to the property to inspect   one Client paid for 3bedroom flat at Omojuwa Estate joyfully. So what impression are you setting here? There is no estate in the world that is not surrounded by streets that are not as clean, as organized and as built as the estate itself. check it,
Mind you, Client give priority to functioning flat amenities, tastefully finished, roomy flats, peaceful and secured enviroment than tiles road. If you care to know, this property at Omojuwa Estate is a home, it get you out of noisy and unsecured enviroment. I'm taken 2 Client for inspection today I will post pictures of the property. Please don't miss inform nairalanders to paint us bad here. Those that ve had dealing with us can testify to our high level of integrity.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2012
still available
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2012
Nairalander see the pictures of one of the flat in Omojuwa Estate. promised to post the pictures.

Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by niceprof: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2012
this house u posted the pics is owned by a customs woman officer and she gives her tenants quit notice after 6months and asks them to pay fresh agency fee and agreement or to move out, why do u thinks those flats are still empty and even d tenants there are moving out?. Nairalanders dont go and waste your money ,dont even bother to go and inspect cos u will regret it.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2012
niceprof; Ooh is no more ghetto issue,I can see is something else now. I will advice you to start up a thread to write whatever you want to write, doing it here you are demonstrating highest level of unculture and unproffessional! We have established high level of integrity that a faceless unethical quark person can not rubbish.
Please submit your office address here, your telephone numbers and come with proof of what you just wrote and let watch if you are not liable for libel.
You are advice to stop misinforming the reasonable serious minded we have here. Remember Bob Marley song 'you can only fool some people sometimes you can not fool all the people all the time'
After your first baseless written, one nairalander called me and we went for inspection. He was so dissapointed in you calling Omojuwa Estate a  ghetto! now is the landlady I pray God will forgive you because you don't know what you are doing.
Please my good nairalander ignore this faceless writer. Please write whatever you want to write in your thread not here, thank God is free, we all known if we are paying people like you won't be here talkless of written your plenty words of libel. May you be delivered
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 3:05am On Feb 25, 2012
Some people loves pulling down, they enjoying doing that, they are every where, we have them in offices, we have them here too. Their joy is in pulling down in disguise, can u imagine all his(Niceprof) advocacy is don't go, don't pay, he think people are fools. He never knew is helping us to promote the flats, the more he wrote the more people are interested out of their inquisity to inspect and getting to the perfect finished flats the more they pay, the more I get my fee. No wonder the  word of God says 'All things work good together for those that love Him' few flats still remain, just few flats to go hurry up!
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2012
Still available
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
call
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by Imadeit: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2012
@Lanredo, I personally know people living in this compound @ Eunice Olayinka street, the building is very very good, it is a building anyone who loves good house would want to move in but the real truth have to be told, THE ACCESS ROAD TO THIS STREET IS MORE THAN AN EYE SORE, THE ACCESS ROADS FROM MILE 12 BUS STOP/ KOSOFE BUS STOP ARE REALLY REALLY REALLY TERRIBLE. Omojuwa Estate is not a bad place to live on its own, but you've got to contend with ghetto worst than Ajegunle before getting to your home. There is a canal before you get to the Estate which is normally flooded for an average of 2-3 months during rainy season and if the overflooding from Ogun State Dam joins its own with it, then you need to get a RAIN BOOT, roll up ur trouser in order to cross a stagnant black river. People make money paddling canoe on this river when this flood/rain happens.

On the issue of Magodo access road to the Estate, this has been blocked long long ago. The rich does not want miscreant filtering them, despite the fact that it is close to Magodo.

My advise to anyone in interest is that, visit this area on a weekend when you will see massive population who have congested the whole area.

Be ready to buy a SUV and changing ur shock absorber quarterly and when this flood starts, you've got to find another parking space elsewhere and wear a rain boot.

Off course, my people in this area are in desperate need for another accommodation, so you've got a better deal than Omojuwa Estate. Once you have please do not hesitate to mail me imadeitthankgod@yahoo.com. I personally need myself, so you have 2 great deals but if what you have is that of Omojuwa Estate, please do not contact me.

Am not trying to spoil your business but I will let all those interest in this house to be the judge.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2012
Bad road can be made good, the present effect of that road is the present rent in that place, that type of flat in other axis of Ketu goes for times 4 of what we have as rent in omojuwa! if you care to know effort has be compounded to see that, this road is restored. However we have people that sees beyond their nose as most of us sees these days. Challlenges can be resolved, it is impossible to move that estate out of its original place but it is possible, very posible to fix this road. To some they spend lesser time on that road than what they spend in their flats think is more wiser to pay less, enjoy that functioning amenities and comfort than to pay out of you nose elsewhere on the basis of the road. Is a joint effort.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2012
Bad road can be made good, the present effect of that road is the present rent in that place, that type of flat in other axis of Ketu goes for times 4 of what we have as rent in omojuwa! if you care to know effort has be compounded to see that, this road is restored. However we have people that sees beyond their nose as most of us sees these days. Challlenges can be resolved, it is impossible to move that estate out of its original place but it is possible, very posible to fix this road. To some they spend lesser time on that road than what they spend in their flats think is more wiser to pay less, enjoy that functioning amenities and comfort than to pay out of you nose elsewhere on the basis of the road. Is a joint effort.
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2012
call
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2012
Available!
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by drivein: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2012
[img]http://Mr. Lanredo,

Well done to you. Your marketing strategies are remarkable. My message is to aspiring tenants. Till Lagos State changes its mind about the area, forget about it. I know tons about the area and the house in question. The house is good no doubt; but the extra baggages plenty! Infact there are 2units of 2bdr and 1 unit of 3 bdr available at the said location. They will be more vacant flats in the building next to the one in question thanks to the 'landlady'-if you understand.

The following are the reasons to run for your life;
a. The access roads are hell. It affects you whether you own a car or not. Meanwhile, once the rains start you can forget about your car. If you do not believe, see the attached photo.It shows the estate gate that is the only access to the house and the estate in general. The photo also features a private flood you would soon have exclusive rights to endure if you do not heed this warning.

b. The ghetto on the road is not nice. You may think you would cope but sorry after a while you would get sick of it.

c. The associated costs especially with regards to maintaining your car are astronomical.

d. The rent is exactly the same with what is available in the main Ikosi area. Don't believe this LANREDO guy with prices. He is probably just trying to woo you. The 3bdr in the house is 400k/yr and the total you pay for a year is 664k for one year, sorry ermmm, that was last year. Now the rent is 450k/yr and that brings the value to 744k/yr, please how is that competitive when riding canoes acrosss the water is part of the inclusive benefits. Go to other places abeg!

e. Ignore the above reasons at your peril, if the LANREDO agent can prove me wrong, he is welcome, esp about the rent of the house and the water. I know that much about the place. He isnt the only one with pictures.[/img]

Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2012
Still available please call, to you commentator please I advice you to visit this location now and see the tremedious changes that has taken place. In Lagos State, especially in an area that bring high return of internal revenue generation no government joke with the development of such area, please visit this site now and bring us pictures. Your case is the same like a guy who post the pictures of Oshodi taken some years back before the transformation of Oshodi. And making people to believe that is the present position of Oshodi. Please visit Omojuwa Gate youself now and post your new pictures. Then we awaits your new comment.
Mind you the rent in that house will not be 350k for 2bedroom 450k for 3bedroom after the construction of that road. Only the concluded deal will not be affected with the future rent.
Please call, let see with our own eyes, flee for cooked info!
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by bizlinks(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mr.Lanre, Na wetin you do all this guys. Why are they spoiling your biznes esp ...Prof. I wil need a 2bedroom in that next month but i take a place dat hav complainants like dis. thks
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2013
bizlinks: Mr.Lanre, Na wetin you do all this guys. Why are they spoiling your biznes esp ...Prof. I wil need a 2bedroom in that next month but i take a place dat hav complainants like dis. thks
Ibaje eniyan ko da ise OLUWA duro
Re: 2 And 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Omojuwa Estate, Kosofe Ketu Lagos by lanredo(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Still available pls call now for details

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Obawole, Ogba Lagos plot of land / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / Now Selling!! Lake View Park Estate Phase 2; Near Chevron, Off Lekki-epe Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.