Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nestle SIWES/IT - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nestle SIWES/IT (11729 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Nestle Nigeria Siwes Aptitude Test / Siwes/it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by emmyhumility: 3:23am On Jan 24, 2019
Pls I need areas on Nestlé aplitude test very urgent i have the test tomorrow u can send me on WhatsApp pls
Cell: 09034451243
Emmaudho93040476@gmail.com
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by TemiGod(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hi, how did the exam go? were you eventually picked?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by walex3108: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2019
How was the exam? Pls if you the past question do share. Those that went for the exam should pls reply
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by icare44iiiiii: 5:16am On Dec 30, 2019
Forwarded as Received :

Got this on a Wats app platform and decide to share it here as it might help some people :

I was exempted from participating in NYSC scheme due to a little error, sadly most students still make the same error today. .

I have explained in details these errors and how to get it sorted out...If i have had access to this information in time, i wouldn't have been exempted from participating in tge scheme...

On 12th of Auguest 2017,it was like it should just come to the end of the world for me after i noticed i wont be able to participate in the scheme...

It was really not a nice experience for me,and i wouldn't want anyone else to pass through what i went through in trying to get things sorted out which was to no avail..

I had shared my story and how i was able to get solution to this error..

I went through a lot this period,it was by the grace of God i was able to scale through this period .

Few weeks after i did my registration for exemption , i made 115,000 without much work from my path today i pay NYSC holders salary..

You might be in the same situation today,i want you to know that its not the end of the world for you..God has greater plans for you..

All these period i was where is God,why would such thing be happening to me..But i never knew he has greater plans for my life...

I encourage who ever is in the same situation that i was few years back today ,its not the end of the world for you...Dont give up..God have reason for everything ..

If you would like to know the errors and how to solve this issue in time before your time of NYSC mobilization Or you want to know what i did to raise #115,000 within 2 weeks of submiting my exemption registration am willing to share with you..

Just send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com

Subject: NYSC Exemption Experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 / Reading Can Get You High / Students Protest In LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.