Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Completely FREE Registration To Attend Oil And Gas Event In Lagos This November - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Completely FREE Registration To Attend Oil And Gas Event In Lagos This November (1001 Views)

Rich Lagos Couple Cancels Wedding To Be Held Today After Paying Celebs To Attend / 3days Professional Makeup Training This November / Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Completely FREE Registration To Attend Oil And Gas Event In Lagos This November by box9t9(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2012
Attendance to OTL Africa Downstream Expo 2012 as a visitor is completely free of charge. Prior registration is however required. Please fill the form at http://otlafrica.com/content/visitor-registration or click to register

Re: Completely FREE Registration To Attend Oil And Gas Event In Lagos This November by omidan21: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Such a nice info.but pls I ve registerd already.does it mean on d said date I shld just got ti d lagos orietal hotel with ma email printout.en I wld gain access into the auditoriom free just like dat.no fees charge,nothin.because I wld be coming to lagos all d way from ibadan en I wldnt want a situatn whereby I wld be highly disappointed by not gainining admittance into d hall.pls shed more light on dis upcomin event.thanks en God bless
Re: Completely FREE Registration To Attend Oil And Gas Event In Lagos This November by box9t9(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Print out the email sent to you upon registration and come with it.
The registration is for Visitor registration. You will be allowed into the event. U will not however be entitled to lunch and tea breaks. Subject to avalaibility of space, u may also be alowed into plenary conference area. However u will not be entitled to hard copy conference materials, but only soft copies when they are available.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Yungwizzzy!! / Beverly's International Event Centre. A Must Read For Everyone / How Do Guys Born On A Leap Year Celebrate Their Birthdays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.