Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? (11891 Views)

Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / EMBARASSING:- Keri Hilson Performs For A Near-empty Hall In Abuja. (PHOTOS) / Nicki Minaj And Keri Hilson To Perform Here In Nigeria :-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by ijebabe: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
*From Mojisola Delano blog
When I heard about Keri Hilson arriving Abuja for the face of Sofa Lounge show, I was surprised because I felt there wasn't enough hype and publicity. However thinking more about it, I pushed the thoughts aside, concluding that there might have been, but I missed it.
Unfortunately, people present at the show taking place at the International Conference Center report that it was an outright flop scantily attended, and sent me pictures showing how empty the hall was.
Ordinary ticket for the show cost N7500, VIP N20,000, VVIP N500,000. I would have loved to be there sha...scanty or not, I like "Miss Keri Baby"...*singing*...lool!
If this is true then its a crying shame sad

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
They would rather watch Tonto Dikeh

4 Likes

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by joyblinks(f): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: They would rather watch Tonto Dikeh

U wey dey talk, why you no go?
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by madamebebe(f): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2012
cry
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 18, 2012
Biko, who's kari hellson again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Sagytarius(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2012
Abuja is not known for activity (flex) center. If the occassion held in 'Gidi, it would have been a different story entirely.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by RedLight1: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2012
Eyah! Omase o! The person that organized it should be flogged, 20 strokes of cain each by sharia court beater in maiduguri
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:10am On Nov 18, 2012
what a bunch of foolish promoters, you either suspend the show or slash the gate fee. They still lose because Ms Keri will still be getting her full pay check.
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by slimyem: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Why wasn't the show organised for Lagos...?
Abuja peeps are slackers when it comes to things like this...
The place for tear if na Lagos sha...
Still love Keri babe though!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 3:52am On Nov 18, 2012
joyblinks:

U wey dey talk, why you no go?
First of all, I am in Lagos and second, I will rather do something else with my money than go pay to watch Keri Hilson.

The organisers are mad. They should have included top Naija acts. This will grantee them a crowd whether they come to see Keri or not

2 Likes

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2012
LMAO!! That's sad!
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 4:01am On Nov 18, 2012
Shollypopz: LMAO!! That's sad!
This should be the funniest thing to happen since Kelly Rowland fainted on stage at the Thisday Music Festival

1 Like

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by mamagee3(f): 4:10am On Nov 18, 2012
Let's face it, Keri Hilson isn't a big star like Usher, Madonna etc.

She's not really known outside the U.S.

What do you expect? A hall full of people? grin grin

That's just like Justin Bieber going to Nigeria for a concert, he'll be performing in an empty hall. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 4:17am On Nov 18, 2012
mama-gee:
Let's face it, Keri Hilson isn't a big star like Usher, Madonna etc.

She's not really known outside the U.S.

What do you expect? A hall full of people? grin grin

That's just like Justin Bieber going to Nigeria for a concert, he'll be performing in an empty hall. grin grin
You dey mind those silly promoters? They have no business sense at all. Very soon na, some idîot will start thinking of bring PSY(GANGAN STYLE) to nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by nex(m): 5:52am On Nov 18, 2012
Ah! It wasn't that bad. People came eventually. I believe the other pictures were taken and shared online during preparation of the venue. Also, some people were scared because Tonto Dikeh was listed among artists for the show. They were afraid she was going to perform, till the organizers allayed their fears.

8 Likes

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=nex]Ah! It wasn't that bad. People came eventually. I believe the other pictures were taken and shared online during preparation of the venue. Also, some people were scared because Tonto Dikeh was listed among artists for the show. They were afraid she was going to perform, till the organizers allayed their fears.[/quote
When did Tonto turn to boko Haram?

Well I am glad people eventually showed up
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
I guess they've learnt their lesson from how rickross later disgraced them after they licked his ugly ass
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by ayobase(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sagytarius: Abuja is not known for activity (flex) center. If the occassion held in 'Gidi, it would have been a different story entirely.

Who told you.
I didnt hear about the show here in abuja until like a day before....so, who no get plan.....maKe I come dey rush up and down cos of an impromptu show a day later?
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by ayobase(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
slimyem: Why wasn't the show organised for Lagos...?
Abuja peeps are slakers when it comes to things like this...
The place for tear if na Lagos sha...
Still love Keri babe though!!

Sharrap!
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
As in half a mil for VIP tickets to see keri? Hahahaha!!!! I don die o! How many hits singles she get sef, she wan come dupe Africans? And 9jizzles for dat mata?She must be high on taba.
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: As in half a mil for VIP tickets to see keri? Hahahaha!!!! I don die o! How many hits singles she get sef, she wan come dupe Africans? And 9jizzles for dat mata?She must be high on taba.
Blame the organisers instead

1 Like

Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by ayobase(m): 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: As in half a mil for VIP tickets to see keri? Hahahaha!!!! I don die o! How many hits singles she get sef, she wan come dupe Africans? And 9jizzles for dat mata?She must be high on taba.

I did not even wanna mention that to avoid hating and bashing!
She is cool though!
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by slimyem: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase:

Sharrap!
ta lo n ba soro?
O mu igbo yo ni?
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
slimyem: ta lo n ba soro?
O mu igbo yo ni?
Aunty Idowu sha lo fun
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by ayobase(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
slimyem: ta lo n ba soro?
O FA igbo yo ni?

Se lepayemi pe meji ni NL ni?
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by ayobase(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Aunty Idowu sha lo fun

Oti gbagbe pe ajo fa ni!
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by slimyem: 12:58am On Nov 19, 2012
ayobase:

Se lepayemi pe meji ni NL ni?
se emi lo 'n se lau lau si?
Ti n ba mu e....cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 2:25am On Nov 19, 2012
slimyem: se emi lo 'n se lau lau si?
Ti n ba mu e....cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Ki le Fe se?
Re: Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson's Show In Abuja? by Mynd44: 2:26am On Nov 19, 2012
ayobase:

Oti gbagbe pe ajo fa ni!
Mi o mo ni pa iyen oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Pays For The Wedding? / The Wedding Dress In Those Days / What Can One Use For Wedding Souvenirs And Gifts That Is Presentable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.