Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda (12749 Views)

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / 17 GTB Staff With Fake NYSC Exemption Certificates Arrested / Olamide Robbed At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda by bily(m): 2:48am On Sep 15, 2012
honeric01:

My bad, I didn't take notice of the early hours thing, but even at that, according to what he said, there were other people at the outside using the machines too that the security man went to attend to, meaning it wasn't isolated. my case here is about those using the word "isolated".

That place is NEVER deserted or isolated. my point!

Are you trying to say it's only isolated places that people can be robbed?
People get robbed all the time in crowded places even in daylight.
The woman did the right thing, there is no amount of money that is worth more than ones life.
I remember a friend who was robbed in aa crowded area, d robbers wanted to cart away with his laptop bag, he struggled with them cos he had so many jobs on it, he was a graphics designer, he was shot and he eventually died in the hospital.
I'm sure he probably taught people will come to his aid, they shoot him and every body scattered cos of gun shot. So don't be feeling like a hero o, even if d thing resemble toy gun sef, just obey and complain later
Re: Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda by honeric01(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2012
bily:

Are you trying to say it's only isolated places that people can be robbed?
People get robbed all the time in crowded places even in daylight.
The woman did the right thing, there is no amount of money that is worth more than ones life.
I remember a friend who was robbed in aa crowded area, d robbers wanted to cart away with his laptop bag, he struggled with them cos he had so many jobs on it, he was a graphics designer, he was shot and he eventually died in the hospital.
I'm sure he probably taught people will come to his aid, they shoot him and every body scattered cos of gun shot. So don't be feeling like a hero o, even if d thing resemble toy gun sef, just obey and complain later

I never said robbery takes place only at isolated places, if anyone did, it was the OP and not me.
Re: Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda by bily(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2012
honeric01:

I never said robbery takes place only at isolated places, if anyone did, it was the OP and not me.

Guess i misunderstood you then.i thought you were of the opinion that the place is usually crowded so the story may not be true, my bad
Re: Robbed At GTB E-banking Centre In Egbeda by In4MATIC1: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
ehya sorry bro. it happened to me AT THAT SAME E-CENTER some months ago. i actually noticed d charade of two guys having difficulty and also that they gave up and left as soon as i was done.
i tried to shake them off by going in circles and i thought i did not, until i got to igando b4 they caught up with me. this on a Sunday afternoon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Justice Donatus Yantau, President Of Customary Court In Taraba / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls / Ways To Reduce Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.