Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently (2999 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Lpfo Trucking Needed(20 Trucks) / We Need 20,000m/tons Of Pms: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2012
Oga yeyefoool...pls learn to type well its exam and not ezam....now I understand your story better....na wa ooo, I remember ur case, have been in dis business for years and hav met diff ppl, both sane and insane and its normal in business.

Your maturity has been thrown away by attacking me here cos u paid 3k for a sample from warri, dats not fraud mr yeyefool, I gave you the supplier and you ppl could not seal d deal and how is that my fault?....you should just call me and say you want ur 3k back and I would hav explained and asked you some reasonable questions but instead you decide to do all dis baby act you are putting up cos its not gonna get u anywhere and you go taya if dis is how you want to go about it. cos I also sent my money which is like 4 or 5k if I can remember just to satisfy you and you are here acting foolishly....and back at ya, na you be OLE OLORIBURUKU who want everytin for free....why not trek to warri n bring sample.....bring it on 'yeyefool' you said u are on nairaland to hav fun and look for ashewo, why not face that instead of lOoking into oil business dat u don't know jack about....ppl in dis line of business knows d drill and won't cry like a baby as u r doin.....
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 1:05am On Oct 06, 2012
@ yeyefool, oga leave osas out of dis pls cos he has nothing to do with you, you are on a wrong track and all you are claiming is so funny, osas is a brother, partner and friend and we hav been working togeda no be today and we respect eachoda cos we are matured, if you are laying claim cos I asked you to pay for a sample coming from warri then face me and leave osas out of dis.

Your type should not do business, all u sit by is inheritance (opportunist) and continue from there, ppl like you do not break new grounds cos you can't stand on ur own n face challenges dat coms with it, opportunist look for easy way out, do not venture into any business oga yeyefool cos in business gains comes with pains and loss at times....until you learn to realise some facts about business, don't venture into it cos you have a mind that cannot cope with it, its so obvious you do not fit into oil business so sit down with ur govt job and don't force urself on what you cannot handle.

You need to know the basics before jumping into this business. Oil business is for dos dat cope with it not every dick and jacob
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 1:35am On Oct 06, 2012
u wil keep on writin n writin novel n projet here, 4rm wat ure sayin so many pple re even afta you cuse ure dubious ,u cal 1 person name 2day n u cal anoda 2moro, guy get a life n stop feeding on pples sweat ,ure just a criminal
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 5:53am On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: u wil keep on writin n writin novel n projet here, 4rm wat ure sayin so many pple re even afta you cuse ure dubious ,u cal 1 person name 2day n u cal anoda 2moro, guy get a life n stop feeding on pples sweat ,ure just a criminal

Ur claim is baseless mr man, stop cooking up issues n adding up fake stories, I write well cos I hav nutin to hide, am brilliant, educated and lettered am not like you who seeks attention for nutin, keep it comin....u go taya like I said and I will proof to everyone on dis forum dat am innocent of ur baseless and senseless claim. U r the one who need to face ur own business cos I have mine....get a reasonable job so u focus on things dat r reasonable and stop looking for fault where there is none. Am too much for you just go to school and come back.

You just run ur mouth without thinking, if people are after me like you claim and yet I went further to put my address and fone numbers and even BB-pin here on dis forum, I did that cos I hav no one to fear cos hav proved in all ramification that am a sincere business youngman who owes no one. Mr holy pass can you clear urself like I did before casting the first stone, criminal like you looking for innocent ppl to stain....drop everything like I did on dis forum and let's run a check on you if you r not a dubious criminal. BARAWO BANZA!
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
farightvent:

thanks Jare my guy

You don't seems to know this guy dats why you allow him to fool you, hav been so busy I would hav replied the fool, he cook up story to make himself feel alrite, ask him wat he know about oil business and how and where he met me that he saw his late ancesstors with glasses or slippers cos dat sure is not me, have been in this business for years and has never duped anyone and that's why I droped all my contacts on nairaland when dis fool started dis his madness, I will advice you ignore him and don't be gullible cos he is just a joke. The only person I remembered I took money from in all my years in dis business was wen I wanted to get him a sample coming from Warri and I explained why, pls how is dat a crime and I even know dat person is not dis fool cos I don't use glasses neither do I wear slippers....lol...see lenght ppl can go to spoil ppls name.....

Pls if you are a serious n ready for business try n send me a text on where your product is coming from, is it light and I need to know wat density you hav and ur price, I have 2 buyers on my neck now and am havin one coming down to lagos from abuja next week to finalise with me on his own supply on 10 trucks monthly while my other buyer wants 10 trucks as often as you can supply him, I hav my direct sela that can supply from warri but the issue is dat he requires BG in dollars and my ppl r not willing to do that so that's why am trying to improvise.

Thanks for ur time, I await your text.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
chiboy11:
Rubish talk 4rm u,u pple wil neva sez 2amaze me here

Are you supporting this fool, I will advice you don't cos you don't understand he is just cooking up stories cos he is only a hatter and nutin else, don't judge ppl only by hearing wat nonsense ppl are saying to spoil their image.......you don't understand wats hapnin here cos yeyefool is only a physco as I call him.....he needs his brain checked.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: Osas I tink its realy nt ur busines like u say,I wil flag dat his name down on dis site,I ve decied to b folownin dat name dats y I added it 2d name I wil folw here,as of jahyus I wil advise u close dis name down cuse u won't do any busines wit it here again,am writen ezams now n wud b bak 4u very soon

LOL.....I can't stop laffing....u are making me more popular and am enjoying it, u need to write exam to check ur brain, don't even write cos dull people like you don't pass.....am still doing my business and you will not hinder me a bit cos ppl call to even ask wat hav I done to that man on nairaland, dey even asked if hav taken ur wife ni.....lol....what a crazy world....mr man, God knows I owe you nutin and your hatred will only hunt you down, I will advice you continue cos you are aiding my business even more.

Mr follow follow, bad belle, am doing my thing, you cant stop my success n business....

You are too dull for me mehn....I swear....
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: @chiboy just leav dat Osas guy 4me,dey neva c anytin 4rm me here,I can even say d Osas guy s d same Jyahus guy cuse of his statement,criminal monkeys lokin 4whom to feed dem,imagine wat he wore dat day just made me lok so tired seein him,dis s d person dat claim he has leg in Aso rock,dey no go go find job even if na tailor dey do,am writin ezAm I wil b bak here soon,n 2u jahyus just ve it in mind dat I wil colet every penny u took 4rm me both d moni 4trasport I gave u.criminal

Clap clap clap.......is dat all you can cook up? Mehn you are even more dull dan I tot, where did we meet and what glasses did you use to the meeting? LOL....am waiting for you after you finish ur GCE bring ur mopol and airforce and navy to me to collect the money I owe ur father.....mad man looking for attention. Chiboy does not know ur brain is upside down..
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: u wil keep on writin n writin novel n projet here, 4rm wat ure sayin so many pple re even afta you cuse ure dubious ,u cal 1 person name 2day n u cal anoda 2moro, guy get a life n stop feeding on pples sweat ,ure just a criminal

Am well known in my field and hav met thousands of people and am still in the business, what does dat tell you, use ur brain....I owe no man and that's why am bold enuf to drop my address and all necessary contact....you are the one who needs to be checked on cos u are just frustrated and looking for where to display your madness, I can stand anywhere at anytime cos my business is pure and I fear no man cos I owe no man....if you have a reasonable claim just come out with it and stop deceiving yourself cos you are just wasting your time....am too much for you, next tyme if you are looking for people to pick on look for a numbskull like you to start all dis ur drama with cos in all dis, u are a losser here cos u can't match up to me....just admit.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
u can write novel ooh, all this just to cover ur crime,u kno 1 ting about crime, d criminal speaks so much to cover up, dats wat ure portraying, stop crime see ow so many pple re afta u cuse u ve dupe dem in 1 way or d orda ,1ting i kno about mine s dat i wil get my money bak lets bet, very soon OLOSHI
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
yeye4live: u can write novel ooh, all this just to cover ur crime,u kno 1 ting about crime, d criminal speaks so much to cover up, dats wat ure portraying, stop crime see ow so many pple re afta u cuse u ve dupe dem in 1 way or d orda ,1ting i kno about mine s dat i wil get my money bak lets bet, very soon OLOSHI

OLODO UPON 20....is dat all u gat I wonder wat a dull head like you is doing on dis forum, dis forum is for serious minded ppl and ppl with great ideas n brilliant mind not someone who cannot spell his name.....u r a disgrace to dis forum (seeking for fun WERE JATIJATI) wen ppl r breaking grounds....LOL...

*mtscheeew* ur brain is too dull guy...I can write ur whole life if dats wat u want cos I am brilliant and bold enuf....u r the WANTED here cos ur head is damaged, claiming falsely...I said it before n I will say it again, u r tooooo dumb for me. Am waiting....

(1) (2) (Reply)

(LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE Need Buyers / Healthy,longer And Fuller Hair With El Glittas Hair Wonder Cream / Automatic Swing Gate Motor For Estate And Busy Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.