Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,079 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently (2995 Views)

AGO, DPK AND PMS FROM THE DEPOT / Lpfo Trucking Needed(20 Trucks) / We Need 20,000m/tons Of Pms: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pls I need lpfo light in lagos depot to load and its urgent, buyer is ready to come to the depo and pay for the product before taking it to destination(Ikorodu) pls make sure the product is good as we will test before buying

Call lawrence
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 12:20am On Sep 15, 2012
^^^ See som1 dat comes here 2advertise 4oil,wat hapen to ur oil well u do advertise,u beta get a job n b useful 2ur life,rubish criminal

1 Like

Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2012
Need lpfo in trucks to supply to ikorodu, ready to come to any depo in lagos and pay, I know its scares in lagos and am bringin in some trucks later this week from warri but while I wait for that one I need to load also in lagos to aid the supply.

If u can help pls holla -08184783892
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2012
jhayluz: Need lpfo in trucks to supply to ikorodu, ready to come to any depo in lagos and pay, I know its scares in lagos and am bringin in some trucks later this week from warri but while I wait for that one I need to load also in lagos to aid the supply.

If u can help pls holla -08184783892
Can't u c no one answer u here cuse ure jobles n a fraud star,I taut ure in 2chalenge me here,u don run foolish thief
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2012
@Yeye4live, wettin jhaluz do u na ?? Holla bck!

1 Like

Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by lucynkem: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
yeye4live: ^^^ See som1 dat comes here 2advertise 4oil,wat hapen to ur oil well u do advertise,u beta get a job n b useful 2ur life,rubish criminal
I do not see anything criminal in his post. Oil and gas is a very funny business until you have a big time breakthrough. I am happy where I am today, but it took God's grace.
@poster, I would have helped but we deal solely on vessels, not trucks. If I find a seller within the next few hours I will call you.
Cheers.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
lucynkem:
I do not see anything criminal in his post. Oil and gas is a very funny business until you have a big time breakthrough. I am happy where I am today, but it took God's grace.
@poster, I would have helped but we deal solely on vessels, not trucks. If I find a seller within the next few hours I will call you.
Cheers.
Dis s wat I want 2hear here like u said,busines don't go ow its been worked out,if u say dis I wil gve u a tumb up, but as of dat criminal he claim he have a leg in aso rock n NNPC just 2defraud pple, tell me som1 dat ve leg in aso rock govt house wil he b here lokin for 20 trucks of lpfo,I just hate scamers dats it,nairaland use 2b a fun filed place b4 but scamers like him ve taken ova
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Yeye4live.. Wat if I tell u dat he is not a scammer ? Have u done a biz wit him dat he scammed u of it.. U dnt jst jump into conclusion dat he is a scammer.. Anywaiz, God Bless nd Help us all..
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2012
Osas001: @Yeye4live.. Wat if I tell u dat he is not a scammer ? Have u done a biz wit him dat he scammed u of it.. U dnt jst jump into conclusion dat he is a scammer.. Anywaiz, God Bless nd Help us all..
I got ur email now wud reply u soon
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
yeye4live:
I got ur email now wud reply u soon

Waiting!
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by mztan: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2012
@ poster if you are serious,call me 08061253504 and then also make ready bank endorsed LPO,And i will hook you up with my seller in Lagos.Thank you
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by bunches1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
IF YOU NEED AGO & DPK WITH LPFO CONTACT US NOW AVAILABLE.

We sale and buy please don't fly fake paper around if you are not serious.
Call Mr Ralph now if your interested on 07032556646 or 07026009203
OYETTILABI VENTURES OIL/GAS & PROPERTIES LIMITED.

No.2 Omojuwa street behind first bank kosofe ketu
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by lomzy1(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2012
@ poster. I can meet up with ur requirement. Pls call 08023881557 or 07064821943 if u are serious.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by farightvent: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=jhayluz]Pls I need lpfo light in lagos depot to load and its urgent, buyer is ready to come to the depo and pay for the product before taking it to destination(Ikorodu) pls make sure the product is good as we will test before

Can you give us bank endorsed LPO?
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
@osas.....good one bro, I know u gat ma back, just ignore dat illitrate fool a.k.a 'YEYEFOOL', his father is still feeding him so he has no idea what it is to be a man, he will learn the hard way.

@lucynkem.....tanx for droppin by.....i got dis request from a serious buyer who is also my old boss, hav been looking for it in lasgidi cos my buyer will come to the depot, pay, load and move to destination. Hav got sellers from PH and Warri but I want it in lasgidi.

Tanx to everyone.....I appreciate y'all.

@YEYEFOOL.......your foolishness is still fully operational, I told you to go and learn english language first from a secondary school as that will help you improve your reading, understanding and writting skills. You are yet to grow up and I think you need someone to teach you manners....I told you countless times to tell everyone on Nairaland how Jhayluz has duped your father or your miserable generation but you are not putting anything here for people to see and you are still running your mouth without proof.....is it english u don't understand or u just don't know when u are a looser.....cos dats what u are soo shut up and go to english school cos u need am. 'Olodo yoruba boy' My people and I are doing somthing reasonable with Nairaland but you are brain loosed and need to go couple it back together. ODE IDDO
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
Buyer will give BE LPO that won't be a problem....let me know if you can handle it.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by farightvent: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2012
jhayluz: Buyer will give BE LPO that won't be a problem....let me know if you can handle it.

we can handle . when will the buyer issue LPO?
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2012
jhayluz: @osas.....good one bro, I know u gat ma back, just ignore dat illitrate fool a.k.a 'YEYEFOOL', his father is still feeding him so he has no idea what it is to be a man, he will learn the hard way.

@lucynkem.....tanx for droppin by.....i got dis request from a serious buyer who is also my old boss, hav been looking for it in lasgidi cos my buyer will come to the depot, pay, load and move to destination. Hav got sellers from PH and Warri but I want it in lasgidi.

Tanx to everyone.....I appreciate y'all.

@YEYEFOOL.......your foolishness is still fully operational, I told you to go and learn english language first from a secondary school as that will help you improve your reading, understanding and writting skills. You are yet to grow up and I think you need someone to teach you manners....I told you countless times to tell everyone on Nairaland how Jhayluz has duped your father or your miserable generation but you are not putting anything here for people to see and you are still running your mouth without proof.....is it english u don't understand or u just don't know when u are a looser.....cos dats what u are soo shut up and go to english school cos u need am. 'Olodo yoruba boy' My people and I are doing somthing reasonable with Nairaland but you are brain loosed and need to go couple it back together. ODE IDDO

Ah, Ahan han, Joor, Wait, pls, yepa. E don do!

Kilowa de.. Abeg na.. Now I believe he shld think before he talks!

@jhayluz, ur Boi neva 4get u o, got caught with some shits dat av been handling.. Will call u def 2day.. I dey loyal Sir.
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2012
farightvent:

we can handle . when will the buyer issue LPO?

Guy I wil advise u to just flee 4rm dis guy,b careful wen u deal wit dat criminal cal JHAYLUZ,let me tel u wat he did 2me around june dis year,I caled him 4a suply of AGO on seeing him self u wil want to 4get d deal cuse he loks dirty wit his slippers n 1 eyeglas like dat,dat look lik my great gran fada own,afta our discussion he askd me 4moni to go home sayin his father his dead n no moni I gave d poor man,hear dis d nex day he caled again 4me 2gve him mone to process d deal as consultant,he askd for 10k n I gave him 3k,d criminal den link me 2a man caled kola,d kola also till dis moment has been turnin me up n down n finaly told me he can't suply anyting,u beta b carefull cuse he will lok 4a way to colet mone 4rm u

1 Like

Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2012
jhayluz: Buyer will give BE LPO that won't be a problem....let me know if you can handle it.
I just decide to 4get u b4 but since u won't repent I wil folow u again n dis time I bet u u wil neva post wit dis handle caled jahyus again on dis forum,let's bet dat,am here 4u 247 .
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
yeye4live:
Guy I wil advise u to just flee 4rm dis guy,b careful wen u deal wit dat criminal cal JHAYLUZ,let me tel u wat he did 2me around june dis year,I caled him 4a suply of AGO on seeing him self u wil want to 4get d deal cuse he loks dirty wit his slippers n 1 eyeglas like dat,dat look lik my great gran fada own,afta our discussion he askd me 4moni to go home sayin his father his dead n no moni I gave d poor man,hear dis d nex day he caled again 4me 2gve him mone to process d deal as consultant,he askd for 10k n I gave him 3k,d criminal den link me 2a man caled kola,d kola also till dis moment has been turnin me up n down n finaly told me he can't suply anyting,u beta b carefull cuse he will lok 4a way to colet mone 4rm u

See, In dis biz, its a give nd take biz and for him to had linked u up wit some1 and u guys didn't agree price, it shows something did not tally. Fine u gave him money 4 Transport nd 2 mobilize d deal but he did he best 4 u guy.. I thot probably u guys did a deal nd he didn't pay u nd he ate it all, but 2 correct u my guy, he did nothing wrong..

So if me nd u re working 2wards a biz dat will yeild in payment, u won't give me mobilization money if I asked.. Oga u no try.. I thot its a big issue, if u can't deal wit him, den forget it nd stop saying u go follow am, calling him names..

Anywaiz, None of my Biz tho..

And what were ur demads let's see if we can meet it or not..
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2012
Osas I tink its realy nt ur busines like u say,I wil flag dat his name down on dis site,I ve decied to b folownin dat name dats y I added it 2d name I wil folw here,as of jahyus I wil advise u close dis name down cuse u won't do any busines wit it here again,am writen ezams now n wud b bak 4u very soon
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by farightvent: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2012
yeye4live:

thanks Jare my guy
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by chiboy11(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
Osas001:

See, In dis biz, its a give nd take biz and for him to had linked u up wit some1 and u guys didn't agree price, it shows something did not tally. Fine u gave him money 4 Transport nd 2 mobilize d deal but he did he best 4 u guy.. I thot probably u guys did a deal nd he didn't pay u nd he ate it all, but 2 correct u my guy, he did nothing wrong..

So if me nd u re working 2wards a biz dat will yeild in payment, u won't give me mobilization money if I asked.. Oga u no try.. I thot its a big issue, if u can't deal wit him, den forget it nd stop saying u go follow am, calling him names..

Anywaiz, None of my Biz tho..

And what were ur demads let's see if we can meet it or not..

Rubish talk 4rm u,u pple wil neva sez 2amaze me here
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
@chiboy just leav dat Osas guy 4me,dey neva c anytin 4rm me here,I can even say d Osas guy s d same Jyahus guy cuse of his statement,criminal monkeys lokin 4whom to feed dem,imagine wat he wore dat day just made me lok so tired seein him,dis s d person dat claim he has leg in Aso rock,dey no go go find job even if na tailor dey do,am writin ezAm I wil b bak here soon,n 2u jahyus just ve it in mind dat I wil colet every penny u took 4rm me both d moni 4trasport I gave u.criminal
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
yeye4live: @chiboy just leav dat Osas guy 4me,dey neva c anytin 4rm me here,I can even say d Osas guy s d same Jyahus guy cuse of his statement,criminal monkeys lokin 4whom to feed dem,imagine wat he wore dat day just made me lok so tired seein him,dis s d person dat claim he has leg in Aso rock,dey no go go find job even if na tailor dey do,am writin ezAm I wil b bak here soon,n 2u jahyus just ve it in mind dat I wil colet every penny u took 4rm me both d moni 4trasport I gave u.criminal

I reserve my comment, and pls dnt ever mention my name pls, I owe u nothing nd never asked u anything.. So face ur biz while I face mine ok.. I dnt av time 4 all dis..

Whatever happened btwn u nd Jhyluz is non of my concern, nd I dnt want to be a part of it.. So do me a favor nd exclude me frm wateva d both of u av going..

@ Jhyluz, abeg try pay bck dis guy his money in full nd even give him more sef, so he can shut his trap nd hold his peace 2 himself..

Thanks nd God bless!
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
^^^^^^ @ OSAS D mail u sent 2me u said JAHYUS s ur OGA, if ur chairman like u said look so dirty n poor n even begging transport money to go home on xcuse dat his father s dead i dont kno wat u wil b doing,ur own u mite as well beg me to feed u dier n cloth u ,useles set of people, criminals coming to nairaland to steal from people, na trailer go kill both of u thief.

make i finish ezam 1st i wil ve more time 4u crooks
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by farightvent: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
i beg make una behave mature here !
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by Osas001: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
yeye4live: ^^^^^^ @ OSAS D mail u sent 2me u said JAHYUS s ur OGA, if ur chairman like u said look so dirty n poor n even begging transport money to go home on xcuse dat his father s dead i dont kno wat u wil b doing,ur own u mite as well beg me to feed u dier n cloth u ,useles set of people, criminals coming to nairaland to steal from people, na trailer go kill both of u thief.

make i finish ezam 1st i wil ve more time 4u crooks

@Yeye4live, Pls i am begging u 4 d last time, do not insult me.. Nairaland, pls join me nd beg this guy, i dont look for trouble and pls dont look for mine, wateva u nd him got going, pls am not involved nd dont want to.. AV told him to give u d money u said he owes u// Please for the last time Sir, I use God name beg u now, dnt ever in ur life call my name for a thing relating to this aspect, I respect myself alot nd wud not allow u say trash or rubbish to me.. pls sir pls sir pls sir... am not threatening u, but i am pleading wit u now.. dnt ever say rubbish 2 me.. God knws i will never beg for food or money frm beg u or any1.. so pls i beg u rite now, lets dis end here......

I believe i av said enuf, nd anything u do next determines wat happens next frm me... Thank U sir..
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
@yeyefool....LOL...I can't stop laffing here, so that's wat all dis ur crying is all about, u would hav said it and I would hav sent the money to you so you can build a house with it, u are soo foolish sir, and its such a shame that you are saying dis here, man I hav spent hundreds of thousands on deals over the years and so do everybody in oil busineSs, and no one is crying like you. What a shame, so that's what's is eating you up....LOL... You call someone dirty, why not post ur pic here n I post mine let the ppl say who is dirty between us.....u don't even hav a reasonable point so cook up anoda thing. Mr liar sir, the only reason money is asked for is prolly cos u asked for a sample which will hav to come down from warri for you on the supply and I belive I explained to you I don't hav money at that time to pay for the sample to be transported to lagos for you, I neva remember meeting you and pls stop cooking up fake stories, if you pay 3k its for sample dat is coming for warri so stop crying. I deal with lots of ppl and if am good I get you sample if its lagos but if product has to come from warri and u are demanding for sample, somone has to pay the transport. People has payed for sample if it has to come from warri and no one is weeping like you. Why not jug to warri and bring sample free of charge....'mtcheeeew'....pls say somting reasonable.

@osas, don't mind this yeyefool, ignore him abeg, he wants me to spend my money to bring sample from warri, I beliv I xplained the condition attached before we agreed on bringing down the product for you from warri, the transport guys who brings the sample charge from 7 to 10k to bring for liters for us from warri since dey know its for business and cos I xplained to d mumu that I can't fund that then cos of what I just spent money on and he is here crying like a pregnant woman. Abeg ignore him, we know how much we spend to achieve anyting in oil busines, is it lodging in hotels, calls, fueling, raising BGn BCL and other banking instrument and a grown man is here crying over 3k he spent on sample.....LOL...na wa o.

@farigtvent....ignore this man pls, he is not acting matured at all, everyone spends money on this business at one point or the other and will you now start crying cos a deal could not seal? He is cooking up stories
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by yeye4live(m): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
Na wahh look at d projet u wrote just 2defend ur crime,I neva knew u ve defraded pple here b4 on suply too,I am talikn of ow u defraud me june dis year ure sayin 2010,re u ok,re u sure ur brain s nt torching,wel am writin ezam naw n don't ve time 4u yet,wen I ve u wil pay me bak my 3k OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE
Re: I Need 20 Trucks Of Lpfo Light (0.88-0.90) To Load In Lagos Depot Urgently by jhayluz: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2012
Ok....oga yeyefool, I mistake you for ifeanyi, a child who acted like you exactly then

@yeyefool....LOL...I can't stop laffing here, so that's wat all dis ur crying is all about, u would hav said it and I would hav sent the money to you so you can build a house with it, u are soo foolish sir, and its such a shame that you are saying dis here, man I hav spent hundreds of thousands on deals over the years and so do everybody in oil busineSs, and no one is crying like you. What a shame, so that's what's is eating you up....LOL... You call someone dirty, why not post ur pic here n I post mine let the ppl say who is dirty between us.....u don't even hav a reasonable point so cook up anoda thing. Mr liar sir, the only reason money is asked for is prolly cos u asked for a sample which will hav to come down from warri for you on the supply and I belive I explained to you I don't hav money at that time to pay for the sample to be transported to lagos for you, I neva remember meeting you and pls stop cooking up fake stories, if you pay 3k its for sample dat is coming for warri so stop crying. I deal with lots of ppl and if am good I get you sample if its lagos but if product has to come from warri and u are demanding for sample, somone has to pay the transport. People has payed for sample if it has to come from warri and no one is weeping like you. Why not jug to warri and bring sample free of charge....'mtcheeeew'....pls say somting reasonable.

@osas, don't mind this yeyefool, ignore him abeg, he wants me to spend my money to bring sample from warri, I beliv I xplained the condition attached before we agreed on bringing down the product for you from warri, the transport guys who brings the sample charge from 7 to 10k to bring for liters for us from warri since dey know its for business and cos I xplained to d mumu that I can't fund that then cos of what I just spent money on and he is here crying like a pregnant woman. Abeg ignore him, we know how much we spend to achieve anyting in oil busines, is it lodging in hotels, calls, fueling, raising BGn BCL and other banking instrument and a grown man is here crying over 3k he spent on sample.....LOL...na wa o.

@farigtvent....ignore this man pls, he is not acting matured at all, everyone spends money on this business at one point or the other and will you now start crying cos a deal could not seal? He is cooking up stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Healthy,longer And Fuller Hair With El Glittas Hair Wonder Cream / Automatic Swing Gate Motor For Estate And Busy Gates / (LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE Need Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.