Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Olaolu Sunkanmi Femi, Nigerian Student Facing Life Imprisonment In Ukraine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olaolu Sunkanmi Femi, Nigerian Student Facing Life Imprisonment In Ukraine (1121 Views)

Nigerian Teenager, Opemipo Jaji Found Guilty Of Rape, Facing Life Imprisonment / Fathia Balogun, Aluwe’s Son, Sunkanmi’s One Night Stand / Papi Luwe's First Son, Sunkanmi Omobolanle Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olaolu Sunkanmi Femi, Nigerian Student Facing Life Imprisonment In Ukraine by amakaikeng(f): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
For the love of God and humanity, I am almost moved to believe that Olaolu Sunkanmi Femi is being framed up in this very controversial case of attempted murder. I mean, the accounts from his accusers don't add up if we are to consider Olaolu's story and for the simple reason that he absolutely has no motive whatsoever to want to kill his Ukrainian neighbours. Olaolu says he went visiting a friend with another friend that he was with on the day of the incident.

He says they were drunk, and when they got to the courtyard at his friend's apartment, a group of four Ukrainian students started calling him and his friend African monkeys. Apparently offended, he replied them and that was when his accusers (four of them) pounced on him and his friend beating them, and in defense, he used the broken bottle-neck from the wine bottle he and his friend had being drinking to scare his attackers.

The story is very typical of racists incidences in the Ukraine and elsewhere. I just pray that the Nigerian government steps into the matter as Laolu has already spent 10 months behind bars and may be slammed with a life sentence if nothing is done. Some human rights groups are already doing something about this matter, but are they yielding results? I really don't know. Please go here to read the full details about the case...http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/for-love-of-olaolu-sunkanmi-femi.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Check Out Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (it's Awesome) / Iyanya's Boring Love Life!!! / Omawunmi Fan Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.