Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Omawunmi Fan Thread - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawunmi Fan Thread (1121 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawunmi Fan Thread by LotennaBernard(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Omawunmi Megbele is one very special artiste. Right from the time she became the second runner up of the west African idol tv reality music show, she has constantly amazed us with her amazing vocals. She is fondly called the vocal power of africa. A perfect entertainer, she really is.

I was fascinated when I watched her performance at the grand finale of the Nigerian idol season where she perfectly rendered a modified version of Bottom Belle without going off key unlike the nonsense Tiwa Savage sang at the finale of the national sport festival 2012 in Lagos.

Her latest song, 'Warn yourself' with Wizkid is very captivating and danceable. She is the konga ambassador and also mortein ambassador. She actively fights to eradicate malaria in subsaharan Africa. You must have seen her 'fight malaria' advert with mortein. She has a kid although unmarried.

"Kokoma, I stand by!!! adebisi konga"

keep it up. Omawunmi!!! .....
Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2013
Omawunmi baby.. Ehn ehn wonder..
Love her voice n all..
#1 bottombelle.. Cheiii love tht song oooo

"U be chairman no b 4 mouth ehn
Chairman do sometin ,pamurege"

3 Likes

Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by LotennaBernard(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia, u have to listen to her latest song, WARN YOURSELF with wizkid
Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by Onyinyechimara(f): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2013
"Kokoma, I stand by!!! adebisi konga"

I love her songs but abeg somebody please tell me what that part means. Always wanted to know.
Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2013
Lotenna Bernard: nadia, u have to listen to her latest song, WARN YOURSELF with wizkid
I havnt.. But will download it after church.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by shaneroberts26: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2013
To me,she is the only female artist in Nigeria dat is a complete and veritable born singer.She is to her female counterparts what Tu baba is to his male counterparts.This 2 are special.Why?Cos they sing classics.When i was in my teens,i used to listen to the Danfo Drivers and Olu Maintain but now na Baba tins and tins oh.Na hustling tins now oh as d Jungle don mature if not,na my eye na hin go sharpen wen e go b like say e don dey happen.Word!Tu Face has been my adviser and motivator through his songs without knowing.Omawumi is a talent.
Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by LotennaBernard(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2013
@ shane roberts. I agree with you big time. her vocals are superb.
Re: Omawunmi Fan Thread by shaneroberts26: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
Lotenna Bernard: @ shane roberts. I agree with you big time. her vocals are superb.
Op,feel dis jam wey she do wit 2face first and leave Wizkid own first.I still dey respect 2face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q5Cqy_IQmBQ

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mario Barwuah Balotelli / Forbes Lists Don Jazzy Richest Musician In Nigeria / Checkout Peter Of Psquare And His Fiancée Lola Omotayo Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.