Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai (1274 Views)

Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / Umaru Musa Yar'adua (16 August 1951 – 5 May 2010) May His Soul Rest In Peace / Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Idokojimmy: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mallam Elrufai in his latest interview maintained that he has a reputation for fighting his enemies to grave and boasted that those who doubt his credentials should go and ask late president Musa Yar'adua. Hmmm! Is this what a STATEMAN, a former minister, and a political figure should say about a dead president? Excerpt

Q:The question I was going to ask is if these key people are the problem,then who will be the solution?

A:I think you should pass that question to Jonathan,because these people that youmentioned-IBB,Buhari,Abdulsalam,Atiku, they all served this country.They did not do anything to bring the country down.So what is all this?How can you just wake up one morning and try to criminalize them and you think  that they will sit back and accept it because you are president? I don’t know about  them,but anybody that tries to criminalize Nasir elRufai should know that he has a battle on his hands till one of us drops dead.And if they have any doubts, they should go and ask Umaru YarAdua.I will fight you until Iam dead or you are dead.Because I will not sit back and be criminalized.

http://newsdiaryonline.com/exclusive-interview-this-governments-full-time-job-is-stealing-everywhere-you-look-is-fraud-el-rufai/
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by apala911: 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Haba mallam.......thread gently and be cautious of statements that are untoward of a real statesman
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Idokojimmy: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
I have never been this shocked.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Stallion77(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Anger issues.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by MurphyT1: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
That's the haramic tendency speaking, i'm not surprise.. undecided
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hahahahahahaha!

Common (h)El-Rufai, don't hide any more. Be bold and tell them who you are.
Tell them you are a gangster.

1 Like

Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by icez: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by nduchucks: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
The adjective, metaphoric, has no meaning for some writers and their readers alike.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Callotti: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sho yo rite! kiss

Fight then on or OFF line till they perish!
ESPECIALLY THOSE BURSTING WITH CYBER E BADU BELLES AND E JOLOSIS BECAUSE OF YOUR NATURAL EFFERVESCENCE. tongue
VANKWISH dem!!!! As you keep looking healthy and beautiful. cool

Confront them and watch them quench with diseases as they struggle for cyber toe-toes and blokoses WITHOUT LIVING OR DEAD SPOUSES. . . . .Iseeeeeeee!!!!! cheesy
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by danjohn: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
El Rufai needs to learn how to act like a statesman.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by nifemi01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ok no probs....just waiting till d day u meet more than u bargained for, will see who drops dead then.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Super1759: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
This mallam should learn how to talk. Imagine what excess gworo is causing
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by obowunmi(m): 2:35am On Sep 15, 2012
Boko Horam
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Gbawe: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2012
Na wa OOO. Did EL Rufai really say this? To be honest, this is the sort of talk, if true, that means one must recognise El-Rufai as an extremist. There is something very vengeful, malevolent and dark also with his "go and ask Yar Adua" submission.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by Mandelaguy(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2012
apala911: Haba mallam.......thread gently and be cautious of statements that are untoward of a real statesman
Is he a statesman? People should stop making the imp more than what he is. The guy has psychosis and is gradually getting demented. Can he fight? All these rantings come up because h e has been given free reign. He is lucky that I am not The president. Maybe he has a hand in the demise of Yar'dua. Foo.l!
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by excondido(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
what a silly way to indulge his ego.....smh
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by ABAKA72(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aggressiveness of small people, please you people should forgive him, if he doesn't act the way he is acting how will he be noticed. it's a psychological complex with tiny people, such people feel that people look down on them, thats why they are always mean when they weld power. check all the smallish people you know for confirmation.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by cjrane: 3:35am On Sep 17, 2012
The yeye man thinks he has monoploy of fighting people.....Just like your enemies shall fight you until your small body drops dead.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by truth4meal(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2012
danjohn: El Rufai needs to learn how to act like a statesman.
and u shld learn how to think with ur brain...d nxt time someone try to criminalize u pls dnt fight d person worship him...mumu
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by truth4meal(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2012
ABAKA72: Aggressiveness of small people, please you people should forgive him, if he doesn't act the way he is acting how will he be noticed. it's a psychological complex with tiny people, such people feel that people look down on them, thats why they are always mean when they weld power. check all the smallish people you know for confirmation.
if aggressiveness is peculiar to small people then is folly tandem to big pple like ursef? Can u stop thinking in slow motion? If u understnd d meaning of criminalization of character u will understnd how grave it is esp wen u re upright...u ve no name to protect anyways bt let pple dat have protect it anyway they can without u blaming God for creating some pple small.
Re: I Fight My Enemies Untill They Drop Dead, Ask Musa Yar'adua- Elrufai by usmanyaro17: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2012
The short Mallam needs a quich therapy he has lost touch with mordern reality.....who will recue this angry man...

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Best Statement Ever. / Fresh !!! Boko Haram Amnesty Package Breakdown Details / Nigeria, South Africa Sign Visa Waiver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.