Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ibori Missing From Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Missing From Hospital (819 Views)

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Micheal Chinda Discharged From Hospital ( Photo ) / Governor Ibori, Wife, In $360M Oil Deal in London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibori Missing From Hospital by brownbonno(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
The secret plans of the President Yar'Adua(Mr Rule of law) are begining to unveil itself.

Last View on Thu 10th January, 2008
Last Modified on Thu 10th January, 2008 7:12:09 am
Author: Posted by Admin Sahara
The former governor of  Delta State, James Ibori has gone missing from the National hospital today according to sources at the National Hospital.

Yesterday, Mr. Ibori, currently standing trial for corruption and money laundering before a Federal High Court in Kaduna was suddenly moved from Kaduna prison where he was remanded by a federal judge on the orders of the minister for internal affairs to the National Hospital Abuja.

Saharareporters learned that the atmosphere at the National Hospital is very tense as  and that  the whole place is in pandemonium.

Did the govt forge the illness story only to get James Ibori home?
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
I am waiting for this to be confirmed so I can say His lawyer, the Honourable AGF has done well.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by brownbonno(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
Yes,confirmation is very important.But,the way and manner the minister of internal affair wade into releasing him to a hospital in Abuja is very very suspicious.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by emmydee(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
well, lets just watch and c what d presidency will do about this.i reserve my golden comment
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2008
rule of law and due process becoming clearer.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by micklplus(m): 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
I cant wait for the story to be confirmed ! sad
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by McKren(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
:-x
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by bibiking1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2008
too bad no confirmation!
i wonder why you guys always look out for negatives?
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by vigasimple(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
The govt are waiting to see how huge will public opinion be if he is 'released' via this escape.

If people shrug their shoulder, confirmation will come and then he would be given one way ticket to DUBAI.

If the noise is too much, they(the govt) will propably get the Doctors to say that he must be flown abroad for treatment.

In my own opinion he should be driven on all the bad roads to Delta State and put in general hospital, maybe he will release some of the monies to do the roads and fix the hospital once he gat first hand experience of what all those facilities are like.

If Yar A'dull is going to germany for 'cough' treatment then even the most corrupt prisoner should be entitled to go to Paris for sightseen.

The facts remain that if IBORI goes down, a lot of the big fish will not swim unless they reach compromise with him to be the sacrificial lamb and to be 'compensated' later for it.

I think AGF tried all he could do but just didn't not out think RIBADU.

RIBADU smoke out his man before the kuru school idea was completed and IBORI already in detention and papers in court.

I suspect they will bring some defence like IBORI arrest and prosecution is unlawful and get case dismiss, but I have good faith in our Judiciary, even Uncle Sege aka OBJ dare not cross them.

UP RIBADU down AGF, IGP and IBORI and cohorts.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by noetic(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2008
@poster

you could have at least provided a link to authenticate ur story
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by jerrymania(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2008
IBORI NA MAN.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by almondjoy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
Stop spreading rumors. He has been flown back to Kaduna under tight security. kiss He is scheduled for a bail hearing tomorrow. Quite a humbling experience I must say. But do Nigerians ever learn? undecided
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by noetic(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2008
@ almondjoy

u sef prove ur version

abi? shocked
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by supercunt(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
make all of una keep quiet,who tell una say ibori is missing?james{bond}ibori dey here with me dey gbaladun himself tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by almondjoy(f): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
noetic:

@ almondjoy

u sef prove your version

abi? shocked

You know I have a soft spot for the guy. Just because of the "generosity" he has displayed. Unlike Lucky Igbinedion who ate and drank alone.  I was in the helicopter that flew him to Kaduna.  For once his "pot belly" has disappeared.  He looks so handsome and athletic now.  Ony that hamarttan has chapped his lips. cry
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by supercunt(m): 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2008
almondjoy:

You know I have a soft spot for the guy. Just because of the "generosity" he has displayed. Unlike Lucky Igbinedion who ate and drank alone. I was in the helicopter that flew him to Kaduna. For once his "pot belly" has disappeared. He looks so handsome and athletic now. Ony that hamarttan has chapped his lips. cry
na who dash your monkey banana?you sidon with ibori?for where?for your dream?abeg no let me gbab you o,if na joke make you stop am,ibori dey here with me dey chop crocodile pepper soup,make una sidon there dey make noise tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by kokoA(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
i learnt he was wisked away by security men this morning to an unknown destination not that he escaped. The idiot can die for all i care, but he must appear before the judge tomorow even if na inside coffin.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by bagoma(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
even if na inside coffin. ROFLMAO
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

totally agree with you, my brother.
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by debosky(m): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
Breaking News!

Intel has it that Ibori disguised as an over-age mango seller escaped from the high security National Hospital today. . .the hungry guards on duty could not resist a few juicy mangoes to relieve the dryness of the Abuja harmattan air therefore facilitating his escape. More to follow shortly

grin grin grin
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by kateflow(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2008
stop spreading rubish
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by almondjoy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
supercunt:

na who dash your monkey banana?you sidon with ibori?for where?for your dream?abeg no let me gbab you o,if na joke make you stop am,ibori dey here with me dey chop crocodile pepper soup,make una sidon there dey make noise tongue tongue tongue

Hmmmmm! lipsrsealed

Even Lucky is here with me too. tongue
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by kokoA(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
debosky:

Breaking News!

Intel has it that Ibori disguised as an over-age mango seller escaped from the high security National Hospital today. . .the hungry guards on duty could not resist a few juicy mangoes to relieve the dryness of the Abuja harmattan air therefore facilitating his escape. More to follow shortly

grin grin grin

ibori, mango seller? haba, abeg pity the man small na! even though an old mango seller is currently more important to Nieria now than ibori.lol
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by chikeze(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS IBORI IS MISSING STORY. FRM GOV IBORI IS BACK IN PRISON AFTER HIS RELEASE FROM NATIONAL HOSPITAL,ABUJA.BROWNBONNO MAKE U NO DEY CARRY FALSE STORY HERE angry

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=100130
Re: Ibori Missing From Hospital by vigasimple(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
I like competence when I see one.

Those legal guys at the EFCC put up such a wonderful counter argument to opposse bail application made by IBORI.

1. he is likely to interefere with evidence if released on bail- he has already offer EFCC $15m bribe

2. He still holds diplomatic passport and still uses it when he is no longer the Governor of Delta State and holds no more immunity.

3.He has been avoiding EFCC invitation and also EFCC has to get warrant doe his arrest and since he clandestinely came to the country 2 weeks ago has been avoiding arrest.

4. That IBORI still holds his international passport and may use it to escape( laying the ground for the court to ask it to be surrender if the court may be minded to grant him bail)

5. If he was ever sick or ill while in their custody they will get it him to any hosiptal be it Natioanl Hospital in ABUJA or UCH in Ibadan or any such that the cour may direct.

Even if the court were to grant him bail at least he will take the country and EFCC more serious and knows that there are no sacred cow.

The earlier is brother next door IGBINEDON shows up to EFCC wanted notice and prepare his legal team for bail application and ready with all likely condition- Since the EFCC has only found him staeling N2.9Billion so he may not spend more than a weekend in detention.

I hope we can fish all of the people destroying Nigeria out from Ex-Governors to Ex-President be it Civilain or Military.(OBJ and IBB are good examples of them that need to tell the country where they got all those monies from)

(1) (Reply)

Would Buhari Have Been A Better President? / Gani Is Back! Sues Yaradua Over Waziri. / Cult Groups Go Berserk In The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.