Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ (5332 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
we have so many artistes singing gospel songs both in the English and native dialects, but Frank seems to be outstanding..
I'm beginning to think He's the best for now, ♪ ♪
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by spicyv1(f): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Frank is baed. But I am more into worshipers and worship artist. I dig Chris Morgan n oh my there's this guy I jes discovered. Elijah Oyelade! Christ! My devotion ain't complete without his anointed voice and lyrics filling the atmosphere θf my sanctuary lol. Jes thinking about his music now makes me feel the presence θf the HolyGhost! Somebody holler Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Detonatorrex(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
i like frank edwards as well..but i think kore is one upcoming gospel artiste that is really making it in the industry
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
spicy v: Frank is baed. But I am more into worshipers and worship artist. I dig Chris Morgan n oh my there's this guy I jes discovered. Elijah Oyelade! Christ! My devotion ain't complete without his anointed voice and lyrics filling the atmosphere θf my sanctuary lol. Jes thinking about his music now makes me feel the presence θf the HolyGhost! Somebody holler Halleluyah!
Halleluyah!!
did you get my pm?
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Acidosis(m): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
Detonator-rex:
i like frank edwards as well..but i think [b]kore [/b]is one upcoming gospel artiste that is really making it in the industry
I'm trying to remember where I heard a song from that guy..
He's cool and the particular song I heard sounds okay..
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Idowuogbo(f): 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
Acidosis:
Halleluyah!!
did you get my pm?
Hmmmm... Toasting in progress..

1 Like

Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm... Toasting in progress..
ur dirty mind! grin
BTW, She's my sister. .my blood and happily married.
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by spicyv1(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Darlen bro. I got it. Sowie say I no respond, my baed. Emm who is kore? Have you guys heard Kenny Gore? He used to be with Infinity. He is good too you know.
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by Acidosis(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
spicy v: Darlen bro. I got it. Sowie say I no respond, my baed. Emm who is kore? Have you guys heard Kenny Gore? He used to be with Infinity. He is good too you know.
Kore. don't know much about him but I remember seeing him on Daystar tv. some weeks back..

I think I have to do a little search on Kenny..
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by doncent12(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Kenny is the same guy as Kore...duh! He was a former member of Infinity. He is now solo.
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by mumumugu(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2013
P square bunieya elu
Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by zibe(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2013
Frank Edwards and Sinach.

1 Like

Re: Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ by kayuseful: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
ohh, this comparison na wah o. Who do i go for, frank or Sinach? Has anyone heard this latest one from sinach "Shout It Loud" ( http://www.answerstothem.com/2013/04/shout-it-loud-sinach-album-tracks.html ), performed and recorded in South Africa. I think these two are the best for now

(1) (Reply)

Crusifiy Me If You Want. / Theory Of Nations- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd / What Makes You Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.