Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How I Escaped From Ritualists - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Escaped From Ritualists (884 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money / 13 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Miraculously Escaped From Ritualists, 10 Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped From Ritualists by muystoy(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
How I Escaped From Ritualist – 20 Year Old Undergraduate Miss Grace In Benin⁠⁠0 Comments⁠​

By admin

Posted on 14 Sep 2012 at 4:03pm

A first year student of Health Technology at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH), Miss Grace Ayetan (20), at the weekend narrated her ordeal with ritualists to The Nation in Benin, the Edo State capital.

Grace, who was accompanied by her father, Mr. James Ayetan said: “I boarded a bus from Ring-Road to school and there were other passengers in the vehicle. At Five Junction, the bus stopped and the conductor went down to pour water into the radiator. That i

s the last thing I remembered. We all fell asleep. “When another passenger, a woman, woke us up later, the bus was in the bush.

“We started shouting, but the driver and the conductor brought out a gun and told us to be quiet.

“They took us to an underground house in the forest and put us into different rooms. They chained us and hung our bags around our necks. We went without food and water for days.

“After beheading a woman and her baby, a fight ensued between the ritualists over what to do with the rest of us. In the process, a bunch of keys fell from one of them.

“The fight drew the attention of the guards at the main entrance who took the parties into a room to settle the dispute.

“That gave one of us the opportunity to pick the keys and unlock the chains. That was how we escaped.”
Grace said a good Samaritan took them out of the forest and brought them to Benin.
She advised the public to be careful when boarding commercial vehicles. Mr. Ayetan urged security agents to curb the activities of ritualists.
Re: How I Escaped From Ritualists by jhydebaba(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
May God deliver us in this country.
Re: How I Escaped From Ritualists by Busybody2(f): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
muystoy:

. . .“After beheading a woman and her baby, a fight ensued between the ritualists over what to do with the rest of us . . .

The heart of man. . . Very wicked cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Men And Those That Love Them / Trust In Relationship / Woman Delivered Of 25 Months Pregnancy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.