Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, (14914 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by subnero(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Beautiful Nollywood diva and mother of four, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has been Featured on the September issue of TW magazine. Sitting delectably on the front cover with a smile powerful enough to chase away a bad mood..
we all know she’s worth it or Do you doubt the fact?
share your thought!!! Good day smiley

http://gidileak.com/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-covers-september-issue-of-fashion-and-lifestyle-magazine-tw/

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by tpia5: 4:54am On Sep 15, 2012
Indian look.

Nice, but i think the eyeshadow should be lighter, and not such a mysterious facade.

The hairstyle looks better with perming no doubt.

I'm a big fan of the double ponytail.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by drnoel: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2012
Ooh, she is really looking her age, fat and flabby, eewwh!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Walexz02(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2012
^^
GBAM!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2012
she looks like a bimbo or sunbo
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Jayloy: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2012
She is quite cool.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by ujukala: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2012
Yes, she looks Indian. She looks beautiful too. Nice picture.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2012
How would this help with children and women dying from preventable diseases and child mortality due to malnutrition everyday ?

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by philip0906(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2012
Olodostein: How would this help with children and women dying from preventable diseases and child mortality due to malnutrition everyday ?

u don't need 2 wait 4 the thread 2 help, u can go and help them.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by saintkola(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2012
Not a flattering picture at all, she looks so manly... I just can't with it!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2012
This is one perfect woman I admire.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2012
FAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2012
I don't know what's up with the Indian look but she's more beautiful with her Nigerian look.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by pembisco(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2012
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Ejine(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2012
I don't like the chin. It reminds me of Superman from the animated series undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Castos(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2012
If I say that she' gettiing older, would that be offensive?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2012
philip0906:
u don't need 2 wait 4 the thread 2 help, u can go and help them.

Africans shallow philosophy on life !!! Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Phardeelah: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2012
D camera work is jst 2 much wc makes her luk like a doll

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by musulumi(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2012
Not as beautiful as Dyt or Freecocoa. So what?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2012
She looks hideous.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by aorta(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2012
SEEMESEEMEO: FAT!!!
and oil

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by a1solution: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2012
The lady is beautiful any day any time. It’s not easy to keep it up you know
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Jyde89: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2012
Olodostein: How would this help with children and women dying from preventable diseases and child mortality due to malnutrition everyday ?

when was the last time you opened a thread for them, all people like you do is complain of how a thread has'nt affected the live's of dying women and children, state of the economy or the price of garri, understand that no matter how long and hard we discuss all this issue's, it wont change a thing, only God could make all those thing's go away. So give your self breather and stop being too serious about life, but you can still surf the front page for a thread that exault's the issue's you enjoy, if it make's you feel anybetter.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Africasjolie: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2012
TW mag need to change thier mag rew.Omotola has done better covers infact she looks good
in person than this yeye india look mtchew.As for those saying fat is there anything in being fat? many if u say fat for a wman with 4 kids when majority of their mothers who have kids are fat also.Yes there re pple with 5 kids and slim figure but it's their stature naturally.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by malipalina: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2012
ooh no !
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by malipalina: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2012
Africa's jolie:
TW mag need to change thier mag rew.Omotola has done better covers infact she looks good
in person than this yeye india look mtchew.As for those saying fat is there anything in being fat? many if u say fat for a wman with 4 kids when majority of their mothers who have kids are fat also.Yes there re pple with 5 kids and slim figure but it's their stature naturally.

walla hi!
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
What did they do to her face?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by cdamsel(f): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
Her makup artist didn't just try @ all.wat were dey thinking?it doesn't even look like her sef?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
Yield: What did they do to her face?
dem use her face do art work! Too much of primary,secondary and tertiary colours all mixed together! If I didn't look much closer I would have thought its all these paintings I see by the road side.the make up artist is a total disgrace to the beauty industry.smh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

~The World's Thinnest Waist~ With Pix / Hottest Nigerian Male Models Ever / Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (See pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.