Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,782 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine (17046 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde On The Cover Of Fashion And Lifestyle Magazine, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by gistyinka(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by nanauju(f): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
kiss Too sexy. Looking trimmed and young kiss

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Eneze1(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
beautiful and flawless
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Omosexy!! Absolutely stunning pictures.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Adesam09(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Curve 7

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Lilimax(f): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
One word: Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by UNLEASHED(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2013
OK.. But I'm wondering how this affect the ban on imported automobiles in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by razzberry2(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2013
#In Wizkidz voice# Sexy Mama..oya kajo mama..kiamasa mama...OmoT,always on point
BTW am d 8th 2 comment..am muvin up
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Myque1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Not bad at all...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Iaz93: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
One word: BEAUTIFUL
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Chaoga: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2013
One word... Omophotoshop!

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by omiata(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by mencade6: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2013
a replica of my booqee
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by toluwaseun: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Epitome of beauty!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by chacha3(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Here comes my Queen, looking sweet as ever..me like it!!! Hot mama!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by texazzpete(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Eneze1: beautiful and flawless

Erm...That's because the photos are airbrushed.

You too can look flawless if you're handy with PhotoShop cheesy

PS: I'm not saying she doesn't look good or isn't beautiful. I'm tackling the 'flawless' part.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Chaoga: One word... Omophotoshop!

Hahaha
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Olajumokeibk(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sexy-kindafat-beautiful-hot Mama
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ukwu

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
She looks lovely and I Luv the third pic! wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Okaka27(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dumb poses undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2013
This Omo T is always shinning sha cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by priscaoge(f): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sexy Mama...Flawless Diva"Yoruba Top Star,Nigerian Super Diva*My Lovely Role Model*Ever Sexy and Spotless.I love you 2 da MOON...........................Still on FP(Haters can kiss their Toilet Seat)

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by buoye1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
She's ma Love and my favourite.........
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by iduzebaba(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
which kind; iya agba; e wa pose kin ya yin my mum is prettier jare:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by tenovaten(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
nanauju: kiss Too sexy. Looking trimmed and young kiss
That's d Beauty of Photography!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by jovie50: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Wetin concern me.......abeg make I baff !!!!

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by sgsltd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Best married womam in Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by Oludrex(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
texazzpete:

Erm...That's because the photos are airbrushed.

You too can look flawless if you're handy with PhotoShop cheesy

PS: I'm not saying she doesn't look good or isn't beautiful. I'm tackling the 'flawless' part.

Feel free to tackle the beautiful aspect too.. No one is goin to arrest you on nairaland
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by LivingSoul34: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2013
Too much Photoshop..............
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine by cutz(f): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Beautifulllllll bt ASUU strike is still on..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U Wanna Know How To Pamper Ur Skin With Palm Oil. Bitterleaf, Sandalwood? Join / I Want To Learn How To Make Sinamay Hats / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.