Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land (6729 Views)

Do U Need To Aquire Or Rent Property Close To The Airport(int /local)in Lagos ? / How To Aquire Farmland / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2008
@bimsbims
We have spoken on the phone yesterday. I have spoken to my wife. She is looking now. Its good you discussed with Boye/Larry as well, he is a nice guy and knows what he is talking about.
Boye/larry,
I am on my way to Naija soon, will call you when i touch down. I hope you are ok.

Mine is a coke on the rocks

Is me BAC
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by boyelarry: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
hello Bimsbims,
I have been trying to reach on the phone there hasn't been any response. I've gotten what you want. You can call me when you read this message
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2008
we have started add info on the stock market side www.nairainvestors.com
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hello Guys, I am Ademoye Idowu and I am an Ikorodu indigene plus Ikorodu born. If anyone of you is truly from Ikorodu then you will know of Ademoye Family. Well I would like to inform all you builders in Ikorodu that my mom do sell all kind of building materials here in Ikorodu. She is a supplier and a dealer in all building materials and I believe she will serve any of you who are ready to build in Nigeria. All I wish all you Naija guys Aboard Success.If can call on 08029093933.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by Kenjo(f): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hi BAC,

I have sent you an email, please could you reply? Thanks a lot
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Kenjo
I have replied to your mail

More info added to www.nairainvestors.com

Mine is out
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2008
@kenjo

My assistant told me he spoke to you yesterday. I am so sorry my world is becoming too busy. I hope the info he gave was helpful.

cheers

BAC
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2008
well well . site update www.nairainvestors.com
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by mishooo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
[size=14pt]Anybody with 2 bedroom flat/BQ with water along Ikorodu road - from Obanikoro- ilupeju-palmgroove-onipanu-Fadeyi should contact me on 08032979155. Range of 150-180K per annum. In a not too noisy environment. Please treat as URGENT; [/size]
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by boyelarry: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2008
hello BAC, i have been looking forward to hearing from you. Are you still in england or you are in nigeria
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by jumeks: 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2008
Hello Bac,

I just need your opinion on how much it will cost to fence 2 standard plots of land in Lagos.

many thanks

Jummy
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2008
boye/larry
Sorry I just got back to the Uk today. I was going to call you but I was admitted in to Eko hospital as soon as I arrived lagos. All the appointments I had was cancelled. Still not feeling too well. I am seeing my GP tomorrow.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 10:27am On Mar 03, 2008
@jumeks

Sorry  I forgot to leave the estimate for fencing. This is just a guide. For one plot of land: you will need 2000 blocks or 3200 blocks to level. 50 bags of cement, 100,000 naira for labour, about 60,000 if you want security broken bottles to be place on top of the fence,If you need a gate it will cost between 50,000 and 100,000 naira depending on the quality of gate.

please these are approximates. Prices change so fast in Naija. A bag of cement is at the moment around 2000 naira. One 9 inches block cost 110 naira at the moment. 10% for project management.

but if you are just looking to secure the land you don't have to take it to level.
For 2 plot that will be the cost above x2
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by jumeks: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2008
Thank you Bac,

I hope you feel a better, Thank you so much for the quote, it sounds reasonable., just as you suggested the quote is for securing a land.

Jumkeks
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2008
My staff have updated our site with new pictures and videos I brought from lagos. It was maleria I was having, all my bottom is hurting now, injection all the way, but feeling much better

www.nairainvestors.com

Mine is a good rest
rejoice
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by ajileko: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2008
BAC, You forgot in your quote for the fence, sand and gravel.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2008
Ooppps sorry,
    You don't really need gravel for fencing, but sand per load cost about N13,000 - N15,000 per load. I don;'t  thnk you should need more than 2 loads per plot. And it all depends on if you want to plaster the fence inside. But to cap the price I have given you add about 50,000.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by chaloo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2008
HI BAC

I HAVE AGREED TO BUY A PLOT IN AGEBE THROUGH SOMEONE because I DONT LIVE THERE FOR 300000 NAIRA PLUS 10% COMMMISSION. I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS AN AGRICULTURAL LAND OR RESIDENTIAL. WHATS IS THE BEST WAY WAY TO FIND OUT PLS.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2008
The company that sold the land to you is suppose to reasearch it before selling. That is one of the reasons you are paying them 10%. You have to task someone to go to the land registry to find out all the information about the land, armed with all the documents you where given. If a land is designated as agricultural that does not necessarily mean you can not build there but Nigerians likes getting away with things like this, at NairaInvestors we do not break the law, we will rather not do the business. So owners of lands we have sold knows that they have a solid investment that can stand the test of time. If you are suspicious it is agricultural, it is better to spend a little more money to establish what is going on. You don't want to tuck your money where it will we a wasted. If you need one of my agents in Lagos to do this for you. let me know, it will cost you though, how much? i don't know for now. Have you done the C of O, Survey etc
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by Verycool: 11:04am On Mar 06, 2008
@ Chaloo

One way to find out is to take the documents to the land registry for a search as Bac suggested, another way is to use the service of a lawyer to conduct all  necessary search, the second way is a way i would normally advice as it'll will give you peace of mind in the long run.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by youngmill(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2008
if you want security broken bottles to be place on top of the fence

Bac, you make me laugh, broken bottle era is long gone, it's all about coving and security wire these days

She would need gravel Bac, the gravel (granite in some area depending on terrain) will be mixed with cement and sand to hold the block to the soil.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by ajileko: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2008
Yes, gravel/granite will be needed also for the GATE support.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by chaloo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
VERYCOOL/BAC

I MUST ADMIT THAT I DONT KNOW THE ABC ABOUT THE ESTATE BUYING/SELLING PROCESS IN NIGERIA. I AM TOTALLY DEPENDANT ON ONE OF MY CLOSE RELATIVES TO HANDLE THE THINGS FOR ME. WHATS HAPPENED SO FAR IS THAT I ASKED TO LOOK FOR A PLOT. ITS BEEN SEEN. I AGREED TO BUY THE PLOT. I HAVE SO FAR PAID SOME ONE OF THE AGREED PRICE. MY RELATIVE HAS MET THE FAMILY WHO SUPPOSEDLY OWNS THE LAND AND WHO ARE SELLING IT THROUGH AN AGENT. THE AGENT HAS DONE THE SURVEY/BOUNDRIES ARE MARKED ETC. HE IS CHARGING ME EXTRA FOR ALL THIS. AS PER MY RELATIVE ONCE WE PAY ALL THE MONIES WE WILL BE GIVEN A CERTIFICATE. I GUESS THATS WHAT YOU MEANT BY C OF O.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT? WHAT WOULD I DO WITH THE C OF O? I GUESS IT WOULD BE STILL BE SHOWING THE SELLERS NAME ON THE C OF O.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by BAC: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2008
Haaa sorry guys. Granite\gravel is needed to go in the ground and hold the gate. I must be sleeping when i made that statement apologies. A load of granite cost between 35,000 naira - 40,000. But we normally buy by tonnes from the quarry for our projects. So I am not very sure of the price
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by jumeks: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
Thank you guy for the updates, I know have a clear estimate of whet it would cost to fence the land.

You guys are the best, many thanks for your help.

Jumeks
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by boyelarry: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2008
@chaloo
Once you buy a property witha c of o what you need to do is to the governors consent. what this means is that the c of o can now be transfered into your name. without the governors consent the transfer of title can not be done. If you want my service you can call me on 23417348083.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by chaloo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2008
thanks boye, its beginning to make sense. i ve noted your number, will contact you to work out the details. have you got an email address?
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by ajileko: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2008
@ boye/larry. My situation is that seller's c of o have several plots on land on it. Should I get a copy of that to request for the governors consent.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by femigirl(f): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2008
Good evening all, What the update on this project? I think it wonderful that everyone is working together. How can I get involved. I am also an Nigerian in the dispora(UK).Let make history.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by boyelarry: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2008
@ ajileko,
You will need a copy of the c of o to process your governors consent, so go get it
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by ajileko: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2008
Thanks Larry. I'll do just that. Will they give me a copy or this is another funny money deal. Shouldn't  my lawyer have taken care of this
during the initial sales deal. Afterall I paid him 11 % of the land cost.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by lansha2006: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
1. I have land at igbogb/bayeku road, opposite health center, registered survey, family receipt, conveyance available. The status of work here is dpc for for bedroom flats. Soak away completed, free from government acquisition. The estate belongs to lagos state staff cooperative

2. I HAVE A DUPLEX WITH A BQ READY FOR ROOFING FOR SALE. SOAK AWAY DONE BUT NOT SLABBED. THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED OFF BARBINTON SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADAMO AREA.
I HAVE THE FAMILY RECEIPT, CONVEYANCE AND REGISTERED SURVEY PLAN. BESIDE IT IS A VIRGIN PLOT OF LAND. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CALL ME ON 07036261708
THIS PROPERTY IS STILL VACANT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sevice Plots For Sale At Golden Heritage Estate MOWE TOWN For#900k / INCREDIBLE OFFER!!! Own A Plot At Havilah Estate Mowe With Just #100,000 Deposit / Update:lands,houses,Rent: Please click on the last Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.