Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land (6728 Views)

Do U Need To Aquire Or Rent Property Close To The Airport(int /local)in Lagos ? / How To Aquire Farmland / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by marabout(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Lansha2006,

Please give your prices so that nobody's time is wasted. if you give prices, those looking for property in ur price range may contact you instead of first calling to discover that it's not the type they want. Some NLs are in Iceland, Argentina, Fiji, China, Ukraine, Western Europe, Okitipupa, Arochukwu, etc, so calling rates differ.

Thanks.
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by lansha2006: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2011
Thanks marabout.

1. I have land at igbogb/bayeku road, opposite health center, registered survey, family receipt, conveyance available. The status of work here is dpc for for bedroom flats. Soak away completed, free from government acquisition. The estate belongs to lagos state staff cooperative 2m

2. I HAVE A DUPLEX WITH A BQ READY FOR ROOFING FOR SALE. SOAK AWAY DONE BUT NOT SLABBED. THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED OFF BARBINTON SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADAMO AREA.
I HAVE THE FAMILY RECEIPT, CONVEYANCE AND REGISTERED SURVEY PLAN. BESIDE IT IS A VIRGIN PLOT OF LAND. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CALL ME ON 07036261708
THIS PROPERTY IS STILL VACANT.
8million
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by lansha2006: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2011
Still Selling
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by lansha2006: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
I have land at igbogb/bayeku road, opposite health center, registered survey, family receipt, conveyance available. The status of work here is dpc for for bedroom flats. Soak away completed, free from government acquisition. The estate belongs to lagos state staff cooperative. Call me on 08035352458
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by wabada(f): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hi Everyone here, i am trying to get hold of the User BAC - any help please!
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by lansha2006: 12:04am On Jun 17, 2011
Hope no money exchanged hands?
Re: Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land by adesund(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read 5 things to know before you buy a land

https://rightwayconsults.com.ng/5thingstoknowbeforeyoubuyaland/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Room Self-contained For Rent In Ago Palace, Okota, Lagos / Sevice Plots For Sale At Golden Heritage Estate MOWE TOWN For#900k / INCREDIBLE OFFER!!! Own A Plot At Havilah Estate Mowe With Just #100,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.