Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery (12280 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by oge4real(f): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
I cant imagine what will be in the telecoms market in 10yrs time.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Ogundale(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nice vids. Galaxy is bomb man.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by sweetcheecks(f): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
@Op, absolutely briliant!!!

I will stick to Samsung Galaxy range for a while have not seen anything better yet.
And I do not mind the size, I like big things wink

I mean big phones that allow you to have the functionality of a laptop, phone adress book, navigator in one.

I had the tab, gallaxy note, Htc and a while ago, you remember Imate? Which was discontineud and bought by Htc? I had the imate Pda 2k. What a machine. It was also bigger than the rest at the time. And just love it! Especially for traveling.

Big ups Samsung!!!
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by kpozite(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Mr_TA: Stunning but way too big.

Person wey not get money go say stout d bitter
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by ikekings(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
Stiil waiting for the era, when we can download food with phones.....
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by deols(f): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Its beautiful

Now,am jealous!
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
ikekings: Stiil waiting for the era, when we can download food with phones.....

Omo, I hope I'm still alive by then. That will truly be heaven
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
sweetcheecks: @Op, absolutely briliant!!!

I will stick to Samsung Galaxy range for a while have not seen anything better yet.
And I do not mind the size, I like big things wink

I mean big phones that allow you to have the functionality of a laptop, phone adress book, navigator in one.

I had the tab, gallaxy note, Htc and a while ago, you remember Imate? Which was discontineud and bought by Htc? I had the imate Pda 2k. What a machine. It was also bigger than the rest at the time. And just love it! Especially for traveling.

Big ups Samsung!!!

Never heard of the imate, will look it up.

I've used every one out there. From HTC, to BB, to Nokia, to Samsung. . . Samsung is always the TOP NOTCH!!

Compare the video to the galaxy note you have now. . . is there really much change?
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by chucky234(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
With Apple disappointing with the size of the iPhone5,am tempted to sell off my iphone4 to get my hands on this tempting device called GN2.
SMH
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
I discontinued my netflix acct a few months ago, but best believe I'll reactivate it once I get my hands on this new GN2 kiss kiss
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
ikekings: Stiil waiting for the era, when we can download food with phones.....

We are not too far from it. If you've heard of 3D printing you will know we ain't far.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by sweetcheecks(f): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I've used every one out there. From HTC, to BB, to Nokia, to Samsung. . . Samsung is always the TOP NOTCH!!

Compare the video to the galaxy note you have now. . . is there really much change?

I was just happy withh igher mgpixels and hd vedeo record and player. Also for me the sound is much better when vedeo recording than the last tab i had.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by sweetcheecks(f): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

@Ileke-Idi, this is the image of the imate PDA2K. Had it in 2005/6.

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Lol, You do not hold it to your ear dear, just like the tab you use earphones or speaker.

Speaker*. . . Answering a call via the speaker is so not it. undecided

Hope they provide earphones, oh and they must be wireless. Can't be moving around with wired links from my ear to my pocket.
cool
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
HQ:

Hope they provide earphones, oh and they must be wireless. Can't be moving around with wired links from my ear to my pocket.
cool

rotfl grin

The children of this computer generation have been spoiled o grin

Hilarious video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@Ileke-Idi, this is the image of the imate PDA2K. Had it in 2005/6.

Looks like the 2011 BB lol.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by samir101ng(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
This Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Makes Sense !!! cool cool cool

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by jedisco(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who is responsible for attaching phone section threads to the front page?
It looks as though its only android and ios that reaches there.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by sweetcheecks(f): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
HQ:

cool

I think its a little too big for your pockets unless you were NBA basketball players pants. Lol grin
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Sagytarius(m): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
sweetcheecks: Lol, You do not hold it to your ear dear, just like the tab you use earphones or speaker.
Is the phone as big as the Tab? Isnt it as the size of the portable phones ? From the pix I see, it has in-built earpiece. So why wouldnt it be held by the ear?
Bear in mind, also, that the tab7.0+ (with enhanced features of the Tab7.0) has an in-built earpiece as well. So, can place it by the ear if you wish.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sagytarius:
Is the phone as big as the Tab? Isnt it as the size of the portable phones ? From the pix I see, it has in-built earpiece. So why wouldnt it be held by the ear?
Bear in mind, also, that the tab7.0+ (with enhanced features of the Tab7.0) has an in-built earpiece as well. So, can place it by the ear if you wish.

It's bigger than a "portable phone".

I'd have to spread my fingers just to hold it to my ear.

GN2 on the left, S3 (bigger than a typical phone) phone on the right.

Another juxtaposition

This phone is not for the faint heart. . . tongue
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by deols(f): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
If it is of d same size as d galaxy note, which would mean GN1,putting it to d ear shouldnt be a problem. Cant find my ear piece and av bn doin fine smiley
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
I never rock my Galaxy Note 1 reach one year, Note 2 is out. Chei, these people sabi use my head.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by tnktosin(m): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
sweetcheecks: @Op, absolutely briliant!!!

And I do not mind the size, [size=14pt]I like big things[/size] wink

Big ups Samsung!!!
grin grin grin grin @Bolded, gud choice.
@Topic, dis is ma nxt gadget..its a must for me.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2012
Honestly I can't stand writing the name of a city before I know what the weather is like over there....I can ask my companion Siri even when my phone is in the pocket grin grin
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by USAMarshal: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2012
when
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Ogundale(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2012
Billyonaire: I never rock my Galaxy Note 1 reach one year, Note 2 is out. Chei, these people sabi use my head.
guy na so!!!
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by brabus(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2012
I'll stick with my iPhone. I don't like all these experimental projects.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by joanana(f): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2012
Mr_TA: Stunning but way too big.
exactly!!!!! m sticking with my Samsung Galaxy S3!! Besides i hate the use of stylus. angry that's my opinion!!!
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by joanana(f): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2012
brabus: I'll stick with my iPhone. I don't like all these experimental projects.

R u sure? Experi.. ment wetin? Guy go sit down jooor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue the fone better pass ur Apple fruit! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Steer Clear Of Umidigi / AUTO-RENEWAL: Are The Mobile Networks Robbing Subscribers? / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.