Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Do I Get Him Bac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Bac (8166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2012
So I used to date this guy. We dated for one year. Things were goin good but then I broke up wit him on his bday becos he was just too nice. He did everything for me n never complained becos he said he loved me. I thot he was borin because I wanted some1 that wuld argue wit me n not do everything infact I wanted a bad boy while he was a good boy. I wasn't satisfied even tho I knew he adored me. Well we have been broken up for four months now but we r still frends. Now I have grown to miss him and I tink I want him bac. My quetion is how do I get him bac? Do u think he wud agree 2 date me again?
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2012
12 views n no1 fit help me? Nawa ooo. Biko sum1 advice me na, let me kno wat I shud do b4 he finds anoda girlfrend
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by Konnektions146(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2012
ladies can be so funny, i remember an advice i was given sometime ago-dont show all de love and attention to a lady , lest she it will get into her head and she will take advantage of u.

OP,
the truth is dat u re not sure of what u wanted, how can u posibly break up with him on his birthday, c'mon..thats not fair.
nonetheless, from yur explanation here, he likes u a lot and i bet u still have some chance possibly but u have to ask yurself some questions, ARE U SURE U WANT HIM?
Are u sure u wont get st.upid again? pls think abt it nicely, make up yur mind....dont go bak to him as a last resort cos u wil break up again and hopin yu dont push him so hard cos u never can tell de outcome.

if u are convinced yu re back for real, call him, slate an appointment in a public place, maybe restaurant or open park, tell him how yu feel and apologise for taking advantage of his heart in de past and assure him it wont happen again(dats if u are sure it wont happen again.)
then ask him iff u guys can be back together again.

good luck but i think u need to slow down cos u seem to be too hyper-active wit some attitude and behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by FRANKLINTON(m): 7:04am On Sep 15, 2012
You're not the right person for him. If someone cares for u- u call them boring. If he doesn't care- u call him uncaring and suspect him of cheating. U people get big problem. Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2012
Yes I kno I shudnt hav broke up wit him because he was very good 2 me. He did everythin I asked 4 n more. Thru out d course of our one year relationship, I broke up wit him about 4 times bcus of my annoyance wit him but he always begged me 2 come back. It has been 4 months now n he hasnt beggd 4 me 2 accept him again. He says we r still frends but he rarely calls me anymo but instead txts me once in a wile 2 see how I am faring. I wud like 2 b wit him again but im not sure ifhe still luvs me. How shud I approach him abt dis issue witout lookin desperate n wat if he no longer luvs me?

Im scared he mite hv moved on undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by djeezy(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12: So I used to date this guy. We dated for one year. Things were goin good but then I broke up wit him on his bday becos he was just too nice. He did everything for me n never complained becos he said he loved me. I thot he was borin because I wanted some1 that wuld argue wit me n not do everything infact I wanted a bad boy while he was a good boy. I wasn't satisfied even tho I knew he adored me. Well we have been broken up for four months now but we r still frends. Now I have grown to miss him and I tink I want him bac. My quetion is how do I get him bac? Do u think he wud agree 2 date me again?
You're very confused. You don't really know what you want. When you date a bad boy and get heart broken, you will still come here looking for who to advice you. You dump someone because you hate the fact that he's really nice to you. And why do you want him back now? undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2012
djeezy: You're very confused. You don't really know what you want. When you date a bad boy and get heart broken, you will still come here looking for who to advice you. You dump someone because you hate the fact that he's really nice to you. And why do you want him back now? undecided

It was a mistake. I just wanted sum drama n action in d relationship. He was fully committed 2 me n talked of proposin n marryin me wich scared me a little n dat was part of d reason I left him
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2012
You can never be happy with that guy, really!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by djeezy(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

It was a mistake. I just wanted sum drama n action in d relationship. He was fully committed 2 me n talked of proposin n marryin me wich scared me a little n dat was part of d reason I left him
So u think he's got the drama and action now? When you find out he's still the same way you left him, u'll probably dump him again.
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2012
fresh_dude: You can never be happy with that guy, really! At least not yet.If you guys got back together you'd still treat him shitty. What you need is a bad boy, who does not send you from here to there. After he's done ruining what's left of your emotions you'd appreciate the civilised, considerate people in your life. Tw(a)t.

No need for the rotten language. I kno I mite not deserve anoda chance wit him but I wud rlly like anoda chance. How do I go abt makin dis happen?
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2012
djeezy: So u think he's got the drama and action now? When you find out he's still the same way you left him, u'll probably dump him again.

I dont think I will leave him again. I rlly want anoda chance wit him, myb tins will b better this time around
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

No need for the rotten language. I kno I mite not deserve anoda chance wit him but I wud rlly like anoda chance. How do I go abt makin dis happen?
Rotten language? It sure is purer than your mentality.
If you want another chance, take it. I do pray the guy is like me sha, you go regret the day wey you choose Kim Kardashian as your mentor.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

I dont think I will leave him again. I rlly want anoda chance wit him, myb tins will b better this time around
1.You don't think you'd leave him again?
2.Maybe things will be better?
Look Nkechi, you are bored. Look around your hood, go to a club. There are tons of bad boys waiting to scoop up floozies like you and give you all the drama and action you could ever fantasize about and more sef. Leave your ex alone. Don't fcck up the romance ecology.
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2012
fresh_dude: Rotten language? It sure is purer than your mentality.
If you want another chance, take it. I do pray the guy is like me sha, you go regret the day wey you choose Kim Kardashian as your mentor.

how do I take another chance wit him witout him rejecting me? How do I kno if he still loves me atleast b4 I approach him? I dont want to look foolish
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by k2039: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12: So I used to date this guy. We dated for one year. Things were goin good but then I broke up wit him on his bday becos he was just too nice. He did everything for me n never complained becos he said he loved me. I thot he was borin because I wanted some1 that wuld argue wit me n not do everything infact I wanted a bad boy while he was a good boy. I wasn't satisfied even tho I knew he adored me. Well we have been broken up for four months now but we r still frends. Now I have grown to miss him and I tink I want him bac. My quetion is how do I get him bac? Do u think he wud agree 2 date me again?

If he put his head down and cried,when you broke up with him, he'll take you back.Just go apologize and . A little honesty goes a long way.Just be confident and tell him it was a mistake. He should accept

@Sexkillz,I told you good boys always finish last and you told mne nonsense,this is a evidence
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by Konnektions146(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

how do I take another chance wit him witout him rejecting me? How do I kno if he still loves me atleast b4 I approach him? I dont want to look foolish
do u havee a choice..yur foo.lishness started wen u started takin him for granted...happiness should matter to u now more dan pride.
i just hope u re really ready as u said
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2012
k2039:

If he put his head down and cried,when you broke up with him, he'll take you back.Just go apologize and . A little honesty goes a long way.Just be confident and tell him it was a mistake. He should accept

@Sexkillz,I told you good boys always finish last and you told mne nonsense,this is a evidence

I wish it was as easy as u make it seem but I dont kno if he has totally moved on. Its been 4 months since I left him n he hasnt come back. He barely calls me 2 check on me n he isnt very open 2wards me anymore. I dont want 2 look foolish wen approachin him
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2012
Konnektions146:
do u havee a choice..yur foo.lishness started wen u started takin him for granted...happiness should matter to u now more dan pride.
i just hope u re really ready as u said

I think im ready 2 b wit him now, since we broke up I hvnt met any oda guy like him
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by cindyrella(f): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2012
I think you are just confuse!
(No offence) undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by ramaju: 8:06am On Sep 15, 2012
That's the problem ladies have. You have a good guy, you mess him up by dumping on no basis. I have been a victim and to tell you what I'm gonna do as a guy, I will keep you as a friend and help you when the need be but never ever go into relationship with you. You know why? People don't change and you are not an exception.
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2012
cindyrella: I think you are just confuse!
(No offence) undecided

How am I confused by wantin 2 b wit my ex
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by nikkyshyne(f): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

You amaze me. I feel like spanking you walahi. Truth be told, he doesn't deserve you. He deserves somebody a whole lot better.

Do you think everyday is xmas? You run off and you expect him to go down on his kneels once more? My friend, better open ya mouth and apologise. Tell him you've realised your silly mistakes and want him back.

If the guy get sense(I believe he does), he should move on and not listen to you!
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2012
ramaju: That's the problem ladies have. You have a good guy, you mess him up by dumping on no basis. I have been a victim and to tell you what I'm gonna do as a guy, I will keep you as a friend and help you when the need be but never ever go into relationship with you. You know why? People don't change and you are not an exception.

ppl can change n I rlly want 2 b wit him again. I miss him so much he luved me like no other guy n he was fully commited 2 me. How do I get him bac
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by ramaju: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

I wish it was as easy as u make it seem but I dont kno if he has totally moved on. Its been 4 months since I left him n he hasnt come back. He barely calls me 2 check on me n he isnt very open 2wards me anymore. I dont want 2 look foolish wen approachin him
Hei! move on. You have lost him forever. Even if he obliges your request, he won't be committed to the relationship.
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by djeezy(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

He has learnt to live without you. You think he will kneel and beg you forever? You felt no matter how bad you treat him, he'll come back to you. Truth is, he became resilient,and now you have lost him, you're now desperate.
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2012
Me n my ex hvnt had vaginal sex b4 bcus I wasn't ready but we have MouthAction n do oda thins n even tho we hv split we still do sexual stuff sumtimes. Do u think he still has feelins? Or am I readin a diferent meaning?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2012
But do u think deres still a chance dat he will take me back
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by Konnektions146(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

I think im ready 2 b wit him now, since we broke up I hvnt met any oda guy like him
dont mix things up...yu think or yu know?
please humble yourself right now if u wanna make dis work.

cindyrella: I think you are just confuse!
(No offence) undecided
Gbam!
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by nikkyshyne(f): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12: Me n my ex hvnt had vaginal sex b4 bcus I wasn't ready but we have MouthAction n do oda thins n even tho we hv split we still do sexual stuff sumtimes. Do u think he still has feelins? Or am I readin a diferent meaning?
undecided undecided undecided shocked
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: undecided undecided undecided shocked

So do u thnk hes still interested in me even a little bit?
Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by 2sexy(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2012
candieangel12:

OP , you know what? You remind me of my ex. Everybody shouldn't have given advice to her.

NL'ers, this what has happened. She has been f'cked, used and dumped by her 'bad boy' and now wants this guy back.

OP, you are a BA/ STAR/D. And you will rot with all your 'bad boy' in frustration for the rest of your life because you won't ever find that kind of guy again.

Nobody should advice this PIG of a ho'e. If I had my way, I will set you up with 'bad boy' to F'ck you till you gap for breath. Ediota... Silly dog.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Bac by candieangel12(f): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2012
2sexy: OP , you know what? You remind me of my ex. Everybody shouldn't have given advice to her.

NL'ers, this what has happened. She has been f'cked, used and dumped by her 'bad boy' and now wants this guy back.

OP, you are a BA/ STAR/D. And you will rot with all your 'bad boy' in frustration for the rest of your life because you won't ever find that kind of guy again.

Nobody should advice this PIG of a ho'e. If I had my way, I will set you up with 'bad boy' to F'ck you till you gap for breath. Ediota... Silly dog.

I did not ask 4 insults. No I hvnt met a bad boy since I left my ex but I miss him n I want him back. I hvnt seen any oda guy like him. I agree dat I made a mistake by leavin him but I want anoda chance wit him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Most Men Want In A Woman...let Me Spill D Beans / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! / Egbami O! See The Kind Of Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.