Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,114 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) (13229 Views)

Eva Mendes Hot Pictures, Bikini Shoot, Pictures, Wallpapers / BankyW's 'Good Good Loving' Video Shoot (Pictures) / :UPDATED::Video: Genevieve Nnaji Mud Cosmetics Video Shoot & Pictures Premiere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by mobicoal(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
uhm... me lyk
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by femi4: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
dasparrow:

Are you blind or can't you see them doing the "horn" and "hail satan" sign with their fingers? I am really beginning to think that most Nigerians are daft. You have access to the internet for crying out loud. Do a simple Google search on satanic hand symbols. Take a close look at the pictures and then look at the picture of terry G and his crew doing the satanic hand sign. My goodness!

Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. If some Nigerians are known to do rituals just to become rich, why is it so difficult for you to accept that there are people that will join foreign satanic cults just to gain fame and fortune? All many of you Nigerian ladies of nowadays know is to run around with Brazilian hair on your head but you can't even utilize your brains. You keep reasoning like stark illiterates that have not seen the 4 walls of a classroom. See an attached picture of satanic hand symbols below:
That's a very daft conclusion. So if my fingers are lifted in that manner, I m also a member of illuminati

2 Likes

Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Alaafialoro(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2012
femi4: That's a very daft conclusion. So if my fingers are lifted in that manner, I m also a member of illuminati
I think u‘re d one making daft conclusion. Why do u think a well known nigerian will be showing such sign despite knowing what it implies? It‘s either they are part of d group or seeking undeserved&foolish attention!
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by baslone: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by baslone: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mr Man, Park well abeg- Boiz hit the streetz just to make their daily bread.

We stay here dissing them day in day out. When the big cheques come, the next thing
that comes out of the mouths of the unfortunate ones is "illuminatti".

Get off the boat and go get yours. illumimatti ko, ogboni ni!!!

1 Like

Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Alaafialoro(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^^...and why do u ‘ve to take it so personal? Abi na u I dey follow talk..Abeg,park well jhor...
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by 360command: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
ebamma: welcome to nigeria were a madman is a musician
welcome to nigeria were we respect white people more than our fellow black men
welcome to nigeria were noise is called music
welcome to nigeria were mediocrity is celebrated as talent
welcome to nigeria were the president is clueless and the first lady is illiterate

Have you heard the Ivorian kind of music known as COUPE DECALE ? I dont think you have heard about it. cause when you do, you will know that Terry G type of song is not noise at all.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by HenryJosephs(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ ebamma
Guy go hug transformer!
Ewu....u r dubbing Terry a mad man....u knw ow much dey I'm account?
Na poverty dey worry u
U wey dey sane come into d limelight nd be a star if u think its easy.
U said ur first lady is an illiterate but let me remind u tht most successful pple n d world were either illiterate, dropouts or received education from their mothers.so before u open ur trash to bad mouth ur country...take a second to think...thts if ur brain can still carry out tht function
Go ask Messi, Ronaldo and co wether dem ever c d four walls of a school
Terry G! Thumbs up bro...
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by HenryJosephs(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
Henry-Josephs:
Guy,go hug transformer!
Ewu....u r dubbing Terry a mad man....u knw ow much dey I'm account?
Na poverty dey worry u
U wey dey sane come into d limelight nd be a star if u think its easy.
U said ur first lady is an illiterate but let me remind u tht most successful pple n d world were either illiterate, dropouts or received education from their mothers.so before u open ur trash to bad mouth ur country...take a second to think...thts if ur brain can still carry out tht function
Go ask Messi, Ronaldo and co wether dem ever c d four walls of a school
Terry G! Thumbs up bro...
[img][/img]
360command:

Have you heard the Ivorian kind of music known as COUPE DECALE ? I dont think you have heard about it. cause when you do, you will know that Terry G type of song is not noise at all.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ogetogeo:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
lol, you got the mofo for real!
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by buoye1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
ebamma: welcome to nigeria were a madman is a musician
welcome to nigeria were we respect white people more than our fellow black men
welcome to nigeria were noise is called music
welcome to nigeria were mediocrity is celebrated as talent
welcome to nigeria were the president is clueless and the first lady is illiterate
Oboy............na wa 4 u ooo
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:
I think u‘re d one making daft conclusion. Why do u think a well known nigerian will be showing such sign despite knowing what it implies? It‘s either they are part of d group or seeking undeserved&foolish attention!
It is very daft to conclude that someone is a member of the Illuminati based on his hand gestures. I'm sure you don't even know the history of Illuminati yet you utter rubbish.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by clemmonce(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

.....welcome to Nigeria where a so-called literate like u can‘t differentiate between ‘were‘ and ‘where‘.
dont judge the key of letter H on his keyboard might be bad.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by OSDiggy2(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
white babes, white babes, who are dey, dy are jst like u in d street struggling 2 surivive. If u enta white dominated area, pik one of d white prostitute in d street,give her $1000 plus flyin ticket, she wil run folo u cm naija. Dy are al street prostitute jst like we v dm here in naija.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by azimibraun: 5:08am On Sep 16, 2012
Cn anyone argue with this dude nw? If u knw d signs den dis guys are satanists and hv sold dia souls 2 d devil. A devil sign is either mad by a statnist or an ignorant person.. Dem be or dem no knw werin dem dey symbolise? Welcum 2 naija wia ignorance is an excuse all d time.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by azimibraun: 5:08am On Sep 16, 2012
Cn anyone argue with this dude nw? If u knw d signs den dis guys are satanists and hv sold dia souls 2 d devil. A devil sign is either mad by a statnist or an ignorant person.. Dem be or dem no knw werin dem dey symbolise? Welcome 2 naija wia ignorance is an excuse all d time.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by phemi01(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2012
azimibraun: Cn anyone argue with this dude nw? If u knw d signs den dis guys are satanists and hv sold dia souls 2 d devil. A devil sign is either mad by a statnist or an ignorant person.. Dem be or dem no knw werin dem dey symbolise? Welcome 2 naija wia ignorance is an excuse all d time.

YOU ARE A GOAT together with other fools talking about hand signs/symbols of satan. Shebi na u and satan sidon 2geda form the signs. Bunch of village boys n gals. U believe every trash u google. MONKEYS!!!
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Ogundale(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Na confirm jolly.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Funny thing is when you ask those oyinbo babes to "groove" to our music, they can't. African girls get the rhythm, shape, maggi, and everything else you need to make a video hot. Because you can get oyinbo babes for your African song doesn't mean you don hammer. Just sayin.

Reminds me of Kas's "Fi Mi Le" video. The guy dey sing "all my Yoruba ladies o". Not one single Nigerian girl for that video, talkless of Yoruba.
Re: Terry G's See Groove' Video Shoot! (Pictures) by Kambinachi(f): 6:00am On Sep 17, 2012
i see he has finally removed that bird's nest he used to have as hair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Korede Bello Twin Brother? / Davido singing To Black Ax'e Aye Confratanity Gyration (pics,vid) / Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.