Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises (13205 Views)

SeyiLaw And Wife Ebere, Welcome Their Second Child, A Baby Girl (Photos) / Seyilaw Calls Follower ‘stupid’ After The Follower Slammed His Wife’s Dress / Seyilaw Shades Master Kraft Over His Outfit To Banky And Adesua's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:29am On May 04, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has taken to his Instagram page to dish out a relationship advice.

According to the father of one, those healing should try and not lose themselves in the process.

He said;

'Can I talk to you?
I am not a preacher, but I have had my experiences. One of the most difficult things to help anybody do is HEALING.

It is a great deal to HEAL, but it comes with it’s price of compromise. Sometimes, the most difficult HURTS to heal from are those inflicted by those we truly LOVE. There’s no amount of paybacks that truly SATISFY our desire of equal PUNISHMENT.

Your heart is calm today and tomorrow, the memories come flooding and the BLEEDING is like a burst ARTERY. You keep in the pain and smile yet, your imagination is a dagger to their throat when they smile back. Often times, you are quiet because you carry your BAGS of SECRETS so you don’t want to dive in DIRTY, but their CALMNESS stirs your UGLY DEMONS to just burn it all done.

It is not a CRIME to hurt and never is it a SIN to let it out, but you must understand that whatever way you choose to deal with it, the most important thing is that, YOU MUST NOT LOSE YOURSELF even if you lose everyone.
May God HEAL every HURTING HEART and give us GRACE to keep a HOLD of OURSELVES while we pass through the HEALING PROCESS.
SEYILAW.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/dont-lose-yourself-in-process-of.html

45 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:29am On May 04, 2019
No be say I no go heal oo but I go bash bash people una go taya grin

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/dont-lose-yourself-in-process-of.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by tciro: 6:44am On May 04, 2019
True talk dem say who wear shoe na e know were Dey tight am God dey sad

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Babatundebaabs(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2019
grin
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by hensben(m): 6:44am On May 04, 2019
True

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Raalsalghul: 6:44am On May 04, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has taken to his Instagram page to dish out a relationship advice.

According to the father of one, those healing should try and not lose themselves in the process.

He said;

'Can I talk to you?
I am not a preacher, but I have had my experiences. One of the most difficult things to help anybody do is HEALING.

It is a great deal to HEAL, but it comes with it’s price of compromise. Sometimes, the most difficult HURTS to heal from are those inflicted by those we truly LOVE. There’s no amount of paybacks that truly SATISFY our desire of equal PUNISHMENT.

Your heart is calm today and tomorrow, the memories come flooding and the BLEEDING is like a burst ARTERY. You keep in the pain and smile yet, your imagination is a dagger to their throat when they smile back. Often times, you are quiet because you carry your BAGS of SECRETS so you don’t want to dive in DIRTY, but their CALMNESS stirs your UGLY DEMONS to just burn it all done.

It is not a CRIME to hurt and never is it a SIN to let it out, but you must understand that whatever way you choose to deal with it, the most important thing is that, YOU MUST NOT LOSE YOURSELF even if you lose everyone.
May God HEAL every HURTING HEART and give us GRACE to keep a HOLD of OURSELVES while we pass through the HEALING PROCESS.
SEYILAW.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/dont-lose-yourself-in-process-of.html

Why do I feel he's talking to Aunty Tonto?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Quinblis: 6:45am On May 04, 2019
Very sensible

8 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Nobody: 6:45am On May 04, 2019
You must not lose yourself in the process of healing.

WORDS ON MARBLE.

Respect cool

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Ebuka478(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2019
Wait for he reply grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Denique(f): 6:46am On May 04, 2019
A very sensible post!

16 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by vacanci: 6:47am On May 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:

because you are thinking of aunty Tonto a lot

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by oglalasioux(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2019
I hope Churchill will see this advice and call Tontoh now. After a good fvck Tontoh will forgive and forget. The girl has been missing the man and she's finding it unbearable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by KubwaBoy: 6:48am On May 04, 2019
k
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Justinba1997(m): 6:48am On May 04, 2019
Hmm Well Said Thank U For Sharing These,is Good Start For D Day

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Raalsalghul: 6:49am On May 04, 2019
vacanci:

because you are thinking of aunty Tonto a lot
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Kayouzka(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2019
Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:50am On May 04, 2019
To finish this one is easy

Just come for his fat girl.... He will surrender...

Tonto I know you are on the forum.. Na expo I give you oh

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Nigerianiski: 6:51am On May 04, 2019
Tonto Dikeh,you heard that I am pretty sure that after she finally heals from that hurt and she listens to herself on her recent flop,she'll fall into deeper depression.
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by lomprico(m): 6:52am On May 04, 2019
What a beautiful message to those truly hurting. But I will say Tonto dose not deserve this type of message. She is not hurting anymore, she is just scorned and out for revenge.

It's a good thing he don't tag any name to the message.

grin grin but Tonto na terrorist o! See as she Don make people to the fear to mention her name.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by lonelydora: 6:53am On May 04, 2019
He is indirectly talking to Tonto Dike

2 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by AreaFada2: 6:54am On May 04, 2019
oglalasioux:
I hope Churchill will see this advice and call Tontoh now. After a good fvck Tontoh will forgive and forget. The girl has been missing the man and she's finding it unbearable.
Lol. grin

So that "one minute man" jibe could actually mean 100 minutes man. Why she con slash the two zeros Na? cheesy

Well, as wise as King Solomon was, even he could not understand women. So Tay he compose poems and songs upon them tire. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by Alamu1111: 6:55am On May 04, 2019
True talk

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by kaen1317: 6:57am On May 04, 2019
Everyone is trying to trend on Tonto

1 Like

Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by debossng: 6:59am On May 04, 2019
Truism. Respect for Seyi
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by donaldde2: 6:59am On May 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Don't Lose Yourself In The Process Of Healing From A Hurt- Seyilaw Advises by BizBayo: 7:00am On May 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Before nko... Cos that woman has lost it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Incredible Hulk Found! / Is This Korede Bello Twin Brother? / Tinie Tempah Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.