Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? (673 Views)

Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout / How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Any Body With Lpfo With Nnpc Allocatiopn Papers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? by skysunny(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hi guyz
Please i need a tip on how to start up my own computer firm anybody with an ideal should please hook me up with some nice ideal
thanks wink

waiting for ur tips
Re: Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2008
what kind of computer firm?
Re: Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? by SOJ(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2008
What kind of firm are u talking about here? U need to clarify ur post because i think if u have a computing skill that is marketable and of commercial value, u should have at least an IDEA of what u wanna do. if u r in the dark that implies u dont know what u want?
Re: Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? by erico2k2(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2008
Abi SOJ, Poster OVA TO YOU

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Place To Buy Consumer Electronics On The Web! / Laptops And Soccer Jerseys For Sale / Buisness Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.