Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout (1062 Views)

Any Body With Lpfo With Nnpc Allocatiopn Papers. / Any Body With The Original Pendulum Clock For Sell / Any Body With An Ideal On How To Start Up A Computer Firm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by mogreen22: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Most of you might have heard of insanity workout and be wondering what it is.... well its the 60day workout plan that you can do in the comfort of your home amd it actually works.... the workout dvd contains a workout calender..... and nutritional plans...informations about the type of food to eat during this workout...the workout dvd is priced at $144....thats about 23k.....but I have the complete workout for sale at 5k....the size is about 7gb....the work out would come in a new 8gb sandisk flash drive.....so you get a new flash and the conl dvd for 5k......it intrested.....Contact me on 07084147214
Re: Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by JumaiM(f): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
I kind of live close to the stadium undecided Thanks anyway.
Re: Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by mogreen22: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
JumaiM: I kind of live close to the stadium undecided Thanks anyway.
lol well you dont have to go to the stadium to do this....you can do it in the comfort of your living room
Re: Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by mogreen22: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by mogreen22: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Still very much available
Re: Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by mogreen22: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello hello people. I’m back again now. This corona period would be a good time to have this for exercising. ShauN Ts workout still available. Although now. With the flash drive it’s now 10,000 plus delivery withing Lagos. 5,000 Naira for the soft copy. ie. I’d send you the uploaded link on my cloud. Data is about 7.5gb though. So be sure to have enough data. I can be reached on 07084147214. Whatapp too. Let’s make good use of this period and let’s stay safe and healthy
Re: Get That Toned Sexy Body With Insanity Workout by mogreen22: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
SA

(1) (Reply)

Used Industrial Generators For Sale. 180 Kw, 225 Kva Available. See Pix / DB-5 Sound System (plug & Play Sound Woofer) / Natural Ways To Treat Skin Problems With No Side Effects (noni-apollo Syrup, Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.