Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. (16736 Views)

Mr. Ibu - “I Want To Be Buried At Stamford-Bridge” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2012
mrrock: Wasn't Yuri Gagarin (Russian) the first man on the moon?
brother, yuri gagarin was a russian dog that first landed on the moon, not man.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Raxxye(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2012
davades:

Nope, he's the 1st man to walk in the moon
Guy, Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space while Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon. Cross-check your facts !
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by timbros(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2012
Creative mind: brother, yuri gagarin was a russian dog to first land on the moon, not man.

Is this ignorance or u just want to sound funny?
Na person, no be dog oo

#FirstBatchMugu
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Emyo(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2012
Creative mind: brother, yuri gagarin was a russian dog to first land on the moon, not man.
hahahahaha. No b him fault. Na 9ja and backward movement.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
Are you the one not understanding simple English or myself?.
How many times shall I tell you that pressure is just a little part of the reason they wear spacesuits??. I SAID THE MAJOR REASON IS TO PROTECT THEM FROM DANGEROUS RADIATION. If not because of radiation they can go to outer space without spacesuits as long as they have oxygen supply.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2012
@All.
Russians claims Yuri Gagarin was the first man on moon while Americans claims Neil Amstrong was the first.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2012
beejaay: sick patients u say not healthy ones. Sea water is not suitable for drinking but doesnt mean it cant be make use of. the water we drink is spring water which comes from the north and south pole (Artic and Antarctic) through various passages including the ravines in the hills and mountains etc.

smiley beejay i admire your comeback. Good timing. Why do you ppl want me to talk to much. I'm almost a day old on the site and i already can conclude that this place is filled with "itk"s. Okay.

I'm a 400 level medical student at the premier private university in nigeria. So believe me when i say that unless you've got malfunctioning kidneys, syndrome of inappropriate hypersecretion of anti-diuretic hormone or secondary hyperaldosteronism; it is safe and hygenic to drink salt water. smiley
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Raxxye(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2012
Emyo: hahahahaha. No b him fault. Na 9ja and backward movement.

And you think you are in the forward movement with your ignorance, don‘t you? SMH.
FYI, Yuri Gagarin was a Russian man not a dog.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Raxxye(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2012
Sorry,Sir. Yuri Gagarin was a Russian man, born in 1934 and died when his space craft crashed in 1968. He wasn‘t a dog!
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by jimmyboy1010(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2012
greaterlove: please guys i need more info on this, i have been watching a video to prove that man never walked on the moon, that all was staged in the studio. it is been argued that after more than 40yrs of man landing on the moon man we have not been able to carry out another mission like it even with the avancement of technology. that america tricked the world because of its race with the USSR for dominance and since USSR has sent man out of space America needs to come up with something. are this claims true or is it just a conspiracy theory.
Hello guy, you are 100% right!.
That was one of the greatest trick America has ever played on human-kind!!!.
40 good years after no man has been able to do dat again? Good tot buddy!

1 Like

Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by s1(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2012
he should have been buried instead of burning.rip
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Emyo(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2012
Raxxye:

And you think you are in the forward movement with your ignorance, don‘t you? SMH.
FYI, Yuri Gagarin was a Russian man not a dog.
and who said his a dog? Me? No i was refering to d guy i quoted. Yuri gagarin is it a name 4 a dog?
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2012
mrrock: @silkmoth33.
Are you the one not understanding simple English or myself?.
How many times shall I tell you that pressure is just a little part of the reason they wear spacesuits??. I SAID THE MAJOR REASON IS TO PROTECT THEM FROM DANGEROUS RADIATION. If not because of radiation they can go to outer space without spacesuits as long as they have oxygen supply.
eh hen yes, just continue with that mentality of yours lol! I'll stop here, at least i'm not wrong neither am i going to question your uv- radiation as the major cause. Lol!
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2012
Silkmoth33.
Of course you don't question facts.
FYI:
Utraviolet radiation is just one of them. It don't even kill faster cause it will need to first destroy the body cells and cause the victim to die of cancer. There are other more dangerous ones like gamar ray which can kill astronauts instantly if exposed to it. That's the real reason they use spacesuit.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by ceejayluv(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2012

the first dog in space was a Russian dog named Laika.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2012
mrrock: Silkmoth33.
Of course you don't question facts.
FYI:
Utraviolet radiation is just one of them. It don't even kill faster cause it will need to first destroy the body cells and cause the victim to die of cancer. There are other more dangerous ones like gamar ray which can kill astronauts instantly if exposed to it. That's the real reason they use spacesuit.
ok! For your own information, the ray you talk about is spelt gamma ray and its one out of three rays that is radioactive. It has higher penetrative power and travels as fast as light. smiley it can pass through 6mm of lead blocks, it can't kill you instantly as you poorly pointed is wrong but it can actually has adverse effects on your genes and cause mutations that lead to cancer, sterility or impotency.smiley Gamma rays were first used in atomic bombs by man in the 1940s on nagasaki and hiroshima, japan so i don't need you to inform me on anything gamma related, mr. Rock. You said initially that oxygen was the major cause why astronauts wear suits, then you drifted to ultraviolet-b rays and now you say there is even a greater ray which the astronauts are endangered to known as, gamma ray. Which is the cause of them wearing space suits. smiley dude, stick to one, abeg.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
I now see you have resorted to copy & paste from online. But it's ok as long as you get yourself educated. Obviously you have little knowledge about these things.

I' am not here to check spellings or google anything like you do cause I've always known these for years. Gamar and ultaviolet rays can kill instantly depending on the quantity radiated on the victim.

Yes, I' am saying many things because I' am well versed in this field.

I don't know where you got the oxygen thing from.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2012
:p oh you know what someday someone would scroll down the topic and see how dim your view of space really is. I still stick to my point that pressure is a causative to why space engineers wear space suits
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2012
That you've taught the course for years doesn't mean you are updated. Newer discoveries are made everyday and teachers upgrade themselves on them. It shows you are an out dated old cargo since you can't type gamar and ultaviolet rays as gamma and ultraviolet rays.
Since you taught geography you might at least ask your former colleagues that taught your science students chemistry. Whether if what i just posted isn't written in ababio.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
What are your updates?. That radiation is not the major reason for spacesuits?. You have very limited knowledge about space and I agree with you that anybody who knows will someday read this thread to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well my limited knowledge outbests yours because where the teacher has failed to comprehensively read through my previous post and note that the update available for him: "the correct spelling of these rays", your biggest peril in life would be to stop your assumptuous abilities. I haven't said your statement that radiating rays from the sun and other celestial bodies is wrong yet, now have i?
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
Another classic example of your assumptuous feat. Is your comment about yuri, he is not the first man on the moon, neil armstrong is.smiley
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
Thank you for the spelling. But, if all you have is correct spellings then you have nothing to offer in a science class.
Now, that you have agreed with my views on radiation I will wait for further questions, if you still have any.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
Russians claims Yuri Gagarin was the first man on moon while Americans claims Neil Amstrong was the first.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Thank you for the spelling. But, if all you have is correct spellings then you have nothing to offer in a science class.
Now, that you have agreed with my views on radiation I will wait for further questions, if you still have any.
ok! At least we are getting along on some foot. I have a question. What do you know about atmospheric pressure in relation to space, increasing altitude on land and decreasing depth in the oceanssmiley
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
no they don't, yuri never boarded an extraterrestrial. He only orbited the earth and came back. smiley get your facts right.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by kelvino25(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
chiboy11: Here s america 4u,both d dead n leavin s well respected,naija s a diff stori,even d guy dat draw nigeria flag I gues akinkumi s alive leavng in abjet poverty,God help us all
. We need to redesign our flag. The guy that designed it is as lazy as the guy that designed the Japanese flag. No pun intended.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
The version of orbiting the earth is being sold by Americans. Russians DON'T believe Amstrong was the first man on moon.
Pressure is quite simple to undersand. No entity exist in a vaccum at least here on ''earth''. The higher you go up you lose breathable air as well as when going under the sea. And did I tell you I live with an ocean diver, he personally have told me about pressure inbalance under deep water. He said you could get disoriented down there due to pressue inbalance.
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by GenOrumov: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
kelvino25: . We need to redesign our flag. The guy that designed it is as lazy as the guy that designed the Japanese flag. No pun intended.
can you shed more light on what you mean by laziness on the part of the designer of Nigeria's flag?
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
The version of orbiting the earth is being sold by Americans. Russians DON'T believe Amstrong was the first man on moon.
Pressure is quite simple to undersand. No entity exist in a vaccum at least here on ''earth''. The higher you go up you lose breathable air as well as when going under the sea. And did I tell you I live with an ocean diver, he personally have told me about pressure inbalance under deep water. He said you could get disoriented down there due to pressue inbalance.
GOOD VERY GOOD!! Now tell me what you think would happen when someone is placed in a vacuum with absolutely no or zero pressure. cheesy
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by mrrock: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
@silkmoth33.
Science is not about telling you what I think. It's about facts!.
What would happen if you go to a place with zero pressure like outer space is you would lose breathable air. That's the reason astronauts need oxygen tank NOT spacesuit. Get it?
Re: Neil Armstrong's Remains Buried At Sea. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
No no no you have completely derailed from where i was driving you at. Ofcourse there is no air in space its a vacuum for crying out loud. But picture this too, "no pressure". What is THE EFFECT OF NO PRESSURE ON ANYTHING LIVING in space just like A SUBMARINE that would be entirely crushed by the pressure in the sea beds relative to the topmost zones of the sea if its quality is compromised. Come on dude. smiley scientific theories are not some kind of 10 commandment given to moses by god like as if they grow on trees. You have to be curious, imaginative, driven with the zeal to know before you arrive at facts or theories. smiley So don't tell me you are not allowed to think as a scientist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ice Prince Pictured With Yakubu Gowon / Solidstar: "I Hawked Pure Water And Puff Puff To Survive" / Tonto Dikeh Is 28! - Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.