Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Model Found - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Model Found (1127 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Found by wantedent: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
ARE YOU A FEMALE?

AN ESTABLISHED MODEL OR AN ASPIRING ONE, WITH STRIKING FACIAL QUALITIES ESPECIALLY HIGH CHEEK BONES?

DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN YOUR CAREER?

THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.

SEND A MAIL TO wantedentertainment@gmail.com WITH THE SUBJECT TITLED 'MODEL FOUND' AND ATTACH 3 PROFESSIONAL HEAD SHOTS PICTURES OF YOURSELF. YOU CAN CALL 08076872549 FOR MORE DETAILS.

YOU MUST BE BETWEEN 17-24 YEARS OLD, YOUR BODY SIZE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 6-8 AND YOU MUST BE 5ft 8in-6ft 2in TO BE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY.

THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER WITH NO FEES ATTACHED.
Re: Model Found by DisGuy: 4:32am On Jan 11, 2008
lets see your portfolio and recent works wink
Re: Model Found by wantedent: 9:50am On Jan 11, 2008
Criticism is good and unique for business. Our clients a well respected and leading modelling agency in the UK is launching in Nigeria pretty soon.
So we urge you to take advantage of this opportunity because the offer is limited and once we get the desired number that would be it till whenever we need more intakes.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Model Found by eazyman(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2008
Give out you Portfolio man, i can simply out out my email address here and tell people to send their pics!
Re: Model Found by wantedent: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
I hope this satisfies you easyman, and besides we didn't get to really understand you. We just pieced your info bit by bit together. Could you explain yourself more on it.

Re: Model Found by wantedent: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
This is one, I would have uploaded more but the problem is the file(s) are bigger than 200kb, so we all just have to do with the above picture.

If you think you have the qualities to be up to this standard then don't hesitate to send us your headshots preferable an upclose of you. We will be glad to turn you into the Oluchi's and the Liya Kebede of Naija.

Also, remember to visit www.wantedentertainment..com for more updates in the entertainment genre of this world.
Re: Model Found by eazyman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2008
There are lots of Nigerian models at: www.blackrefer.com
You can also check out this site: www.myspace.com/flonzymodel
But you still havent said what your purpose is, and are you an agent or what?
you should have a website and not
Re: Model Found by wantedent: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
We are currently working on our website. Would send in details when we go fully online.

And of course we are an agency.
Re: Model Found by zigbo(f): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2008
u'r still doing size 6 - 8  when u mates are doing range variety, who do u expect to say she doesnt have"stricking facial features" esp. high cheek bones,maine that sounds dumb,wadya know bout high cheek bones undecided why don't u just lay down the freaking ad, so when the girls come u choose from the group, that way u will even sound more professional jst a little' tip mate

u are too engrossed in cheek bones that u forget to mention wat sort of moelling ur agency does
Re: Model Found by wantedent: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ Zigbo,
We didn't have any plans of replying you before now, but just to set the records straight for you and for the thousands out there that look at this post every now and then. We are a Professional group that are working under stringent considerations. Our clients and Partners want size 6-8, don't you think it's only normal and sensible to stick to their requirements or we probably won't be in this business for long. grin grin grin grin
This is just to set the records straight!!!!!!

Lest we forget we are not engrossed in cheek bones, it is a more than enough necessity. Infact if you don't have cheek bones don't bother sending in pictures. We are into high fashion modelling, Prints, catwalk, Fashion shows, Model parties and editorial.
Re: Model Found by zigbo(f): 1:19am On Feb 09, 2008
wantedent:

@ Zigbo,
We didn't have any plans of replying you before now, but just to set the records straight for you and for the thousands out there that look at this post every now and then. We are a Professional group that are working under stringent considerations. Our clients and Partners want size 6-8, don't you think it's only normal and sensible to stick to their requirements or we probably won't be in this business for long. grin grin grin grin
This is just to set the records straight!!!!!!

Lest we forget we are not engrossed in cheek bones, it is a more than enough necessity. Infact if you don't have cheek bones don't bother sending in pictures. We are into high fashion modelling, Prints, catwalk, Fashion shows, Model parties and editorial.

indeed lol. . .i wasnt planning to send none of my pictures, i cudnt possibly do that i mean i willl just be fooling myself, cuzz i prolly deserve better u know wink good luck tho  wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneur Of The Day: Ebere Christopher Of Uniqueberry Hairs / Miss Phili￴ppines 'megan Young' Wins Miss World 2013. / New Arrives!!! Original Designers Men Watches, Drivers, Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.