Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State (9248 Views)

NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? / Bar Beach (Victoria Island, Lagos) Has Overflown Its Bank Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by ambrosini593(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Floods are ravaging several parts of Lokoja, the Kogi State Capitlal. www.ynaija.com/river-niger-overflows-its-bank-floods-kogi-see-photos/

Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Ejine(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
After looking at these images, being land-locked isn't such a bad thing afterall.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by CyberG: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ejiné: After looking at these images, being land-locked isn't such a bad thing afterall.

LOL....at least you know Igbos are landlocked... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by FSU: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
CyberG:

LOL....at least you know Igbos are landlocked... grin grin

And the same River Niger extends to Anambra, Igboland.
Landlocked? I wonder what Ekiti, Oyo and Osun are. Bloody Yoruba monkey.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Ejine(m): 2:34am On Sep 16, 2012
FSU:

Landlocked? I wonder what Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Osun are. Bloody Yoruba monkey.

LMAO. Don't mind the dullard who keeps getting mercilessly thrashed in Geography. Typical of his substandard 'Awo education'.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 16, 2012
FSU:

Landlocked? I wonder what Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Osun are. Bloody Yoruba monkey.

Yorubas are not really landlocked if you think about it.
You have Igbores lanlocked by several ethnic groups.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Torch1(m): 3:46am On Sep 16, 2012
I hope these floods are not coming down to Anambra?
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by 9javoice1(m): 5:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

where ever men insults each other, you will be there. why?
try behaving as a lady you are.

Are yoruba's not tired of abusing igbos. look at the title of the post,
yet this yoruba boy jump off board just to abuse igbos.
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by AustineE1: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

some times i wonder the hell your husband will be going through,thats if at all you are married!gush..you must be a nagging wife!some men are truly suffering..btw govt shld come out with definite plan on how to handle or reduce the impact of flooding in various states,this is posing a serious threat to the nation and with climate changes, it might get worst!there shld be a scientific national plan for sufficient state drainage system,dredging and other enviromental impact studies and strategies,so as to reduce the effects of flooding!some towns has completly gone under the water and people are dying!God ve mercy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Martini101(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

.U no dey tire 4 this ur tribalism self? Na real wa 4 u oh
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by ektbear: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Errrrr. When did ogun state become landlocked?
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Martini101: .U no dey tire 4 this ur tribalism self? Na real wa 4 u oh

shut your azz up!! As if you didnt see the other tribalistic comments your ediotic brothers made.

Austine.E:

some times i wonder the hell your husband will be going through,thats if at all you are married!gush..you must be a nagging wife!some men are truly suffering..btw govt shld come out with definite plan on how to handle or reduce the impact of flooding in various states,this is posing a serious threat to the nation and with climate changes, it might get worst!there shld be a scientific national plan for sufficient state drainage system,dredging and other enviromental impact studies and strategies,so as to reduce the effects of flooding!some towns has completly gone under the water and people are dying!God ve mercy.

Another flimsy ediot. I feel sorry for the unfortunate woman who sees through your facial disfigurements to the crusty igbotic character inside.

9ja voice:

where ever men insults each other, you will be there. why?
try behaving as a lady you are.

Are yoruba's not tired of abusing igbos. look at the title of the post,
yet this yoruba boy jump off board just to abuse igbos.
God forbid.

Are Igbos not tired of insulting Yorubas? I guess not.

Whose next?!! Multiple ID users on this NL no dey surprise pesin again. cool
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

As I was saying.
If Biafra had been actualized without the support of the other groups surrounding it, it'd would have been landlocked within Nigeria. That's a simple explanation one imbe cile found so hard to grasp.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by philip0906(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^
clap 4 ya self u don win. . .nairaland champion
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by FSU: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Igbos are not landlocked; the SE may be, much like the whole of the North, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun are. Igboland extends to SS which is where the Atlantic ocean is. Besides, the River Niger in Anambra gives direct access to the sea. You need to study a bit more and wean yourself of ignorance.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by FSU: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

As I was saying.
If Biafra had been actualized without the support of the other groups surrounding it, it'd would have been landlocked within Nigeria. That's a simple explanation one imbe cile found so hard to grasp.

F/o/ol. Can you show the map of Biafra as it was when the war started? Do you even know what comprised of ''Biafra''?
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
FSU:

Igbos are not landlocked; the SE may be, much like the whole of the North, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun are. Igboland extends to SS which is where the Atlantic ocean is. Besides, the River Niger in Anambra gives direct access to the sea. You need to study a bit more and wean yourself of ignorance.
FSU:

F/o/ol. Can you show the map of Biafra as it was when the war started? Do you even know what comprised of ''Biafra''?

Enters ID number 3 to show more of his imbecility.

How can oyo/ekiti/etc be landlocked within their own people. Was Oyo agitating for Oyo republic? We're talking about sovereignty boundary, you're talking geographical boundary. Ode olofo.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by FSU: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Enters ID number 3 to show more of his imbecility.

How can oyo/ekiti/etc be landlocked within their own people. Was Oyo agitating for Oyo republic? We're talking about sovereignty boundary, you're talking geographical boundary. Ode olofo.

So how then is Igboland landlocked within a sovereign Nigeria in which it belongs? How could Biafra have been landlocked when it extended to the ocean? Are you this deluded and ignorant?
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
FSU:

So how then is Igboland landlocked within a sovereign Nigeria in which it belongs? How could Biafra have been landlocked when it extended to the ocean? Are you this deluded and inorant?

Are you this dumb!!! How does Biafra belong in Nigeria when it wants its own republic sovereignty (out of Nigeria).
Boy you so dumb.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by FSU: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are you this dumb!!! How does Biafra belong in Nigeria when it wants its own republic sovereignty (out of Nigeria).
Boy you so dumb.

What was the boundary of Biafra? Did it extend to the sea? Are there Igbos in the SS? You are so shallow brained that it is difficult dealing with you. Go fcuck yourself.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
FSU:

What was the boundary of Biafra? Did it extend to the sea? Are there Igbos in the SS? You are so shallow brained that it is difficult dealing with you. Go fcuck yourself.

Biafra drawn up in the 60s did not extend beyond the figment of your imagination, talkless of "towards the sea".
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by FSU: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Biafra drawn up in the 60s did not extend beyond the figment of your imagination, talkless of "towards the sea".

Only in your warped and grandiosely deluded mind will Igboland that belongs in Nigeria in 2012 be considered landlocked. You are very dull.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 17, 2012
FSU:

Only in your warped and grandiosely deluded mind will Igboland that belongs in Nigeria in 2012 be considered landlocked. You are very dull.

You're even more dulled up than I thought.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by fstranger: 5:21am On Sep 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You are really dull; on par with Ekiti Bear's level of stupidity. Sometimes when I see your posts, I wish thunder would just strike me dead. Yeah, I feel that much shame about your unrelenting stupiddd posts. You need to take a break from posting, for the good of all of us.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by sammyyoung2(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

You are really dull; on par with Ekiti Bear's level of stupidity. Sometimes when I see your posts, I wish thunder would just strike me dead. Yeah, I feel that much shame about your unrelenting stupiddd posts. You need to take a break from posting, for the good of all of us.

Shit!......see yabis grin
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by T9ksy(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2012
fstranger:

Ol' boy, be careful what you wish for o...................
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by slimming: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2012
NEMA is urgently needed in those area before many people are washed away.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by ommymicheal: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2012
let us do something fast
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by emekaude1: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2012
NEMA should take note to prevent further occurance, people are just sufern 4 what they don't know about victims take heart.
Re: Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State by emekaude1: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2012
NEMA should take note to prevent further occurance, people are just sufern 4 what they don't know about, victims take heart.

(1) (Reply)

Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election / Igbo In Ibadan Accuses Ohaneze NDigbo Of Instigating Crisis / ECOWAS Leaders Meet Again On Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.