Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Cremation Of Care Bohemian Grove Ritual - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cremation Of Care Bohemian Grove Ritual (1709 Views)

Cremation Of The Dead In Lagos Is Rubbish / Fashola Signs Cremation Bill In To Law / Lagos State To Legalize Voluntary Cremation Of Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cremation Of Care Bohemian Grove Ritual by blackriver(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2008
I am surprised to hear about this Grove story when i first stumble upon it.
I understand the members do include politicians from both sides of the continents as well as prominent entertainers and captains of industry

They get to gether on the second week of July every year to perform this ritual of human sacrifice to an owl.

I thought ritual killing was more common in Nigeria than most advance nation, i was totally wrong when i saw people we call world leaders attending Bohemian Grove ritual.

(Top secrete been exposed)   
WATCH THE VIDEOS OF THE GROVE AND DECIDE FOR YOUR SELF OR DO MORE RESEARCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZD3WT3Vqa8
PART-TWO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ1B38TH6k
Re: Cremation Of Care Bohemian Grove Ritual by Seun(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
What are you insinuating? That humans beings are killed? Tell us what happens in the video. What is political about it?
Re: Cremation Of Care Bohemian Grove Ritual by blackriver(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2008
I  guess you never  findout more about  the people who attend the grove or the Cremation Of Care

Did you do any any research about "Bohemian Grove"  in youtube search  engine or google befor you respond ??

DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE YOU REPLY

(1) (Reply)

Al- Mustapha ,sgt Rogers Et Al Now Heroes / Ganiyu Ogunleye Of Ndic Is A Thieving Blackmailer / Gani Was A Fake Muslim? Burial Plans Anti-islamic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.