Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Christ Is Coming Soon! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Is Coming Soon! (6350 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Is Coming Soon! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
CHRIST Is Coming Soon
Christ is coming
The King of Glory
No more sorrow
No more weeping
Tell the story
Among the Nations
Christ is coming
Bye and bye

I woke up this early Sunday morning singing this song from my sleep. He is surely coming soon. The King of kings and the Lord of lords is coming to take His people home. Halleluiah!

Are you prepared to meet Him? As I ask you, I ask myself too. If you want to travel to the United Kingdom from Nigeria, you need to obtain a Nigerian International Passport upon which a UK entry visa which will issued by the United Kingdom High Commission in Nigeria. Without the entry visa on your passport, you can’t gain entry into the UK, irrespective of who your parents are or your connections in high places: even if your parents are next of kin to the Queen of England. As long as you are not a British or EU citizen, once you are of age you must need an entry visa. So is it with entrance into the Kingdom of God. You need to be born again (John 3:3) for you to be qualified for heaven, just as you must be a Nigerian to have the Nigerian passport. But your being born again is not enough, you have to be doing the will of God, which includes living your life as the Word of God stipulates for you to gain entry into the Kingdom of God (John3:5; Mat 7:21), which is like the entry visa issued by the UK High Commission on your Nigerian passport. Just like the UK entry visas are issued by the UK government to only those who meet their set criteria (not Nigeria government’s set criteria), so also the entrance into heaven are for those who meet God’s entry requirements.
So it is not enough to say “I am born again” without bearing the fruit expected of a child of GOD. It is the fruit that I bear as child of God that will guarantee my entry into heaven (Gal 5:22-24). If I live according to the flesh, I can never be there (Gal 5:19-21). The Bible says that those who are in the flesh cannot please God (Rom 8:cool. It also says that those who live in the flesh shall die (Rom 8:13). The death here refers to eternal death, which is to be eternally separated from God. May that not be your portion nor mine in JESUS’ name, Amen.
God expects us as His children to put away all weights, sins that doth easily entangle us and run with patience (perseverance) the race that is set before us: while looking at Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith. He for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross (suffering, persecution, death), despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God (Heb 12:1-2).

Finally, the race to heaven is an individualistic one. Just as you cannot come to the UK on the grace of your parents, except you have a visa duly stamped unto your passport, so also you can’t enter heaven on the grace of your parents, spouse, brothers, sisters, friends etc. They cannot run the race for you, no matter how much they love you. Any time I talk about the individualism of the heavenly race, I always remember my parents who so much loved me and my siblings so much that there was nothing they could afford and we needed that were not provided for us. But when death came knocking, could they remember us, their loved children? No, it was not meant to be! But they left for us a legacy which we their children are building on today. You know what? We all came alone and we must return the way we came: Alone!

Let us remember that the sooner we decide to follow Jesus wholeheartedly the better for us. The Bible says in Rom 14:12 that everyone of us shall give account of himself (or herself) to God. Also see Mat 12:36.
Join me as we close this message with one of my favourite songs.
When we get to heaven
At the marriage supper
All the saints shall gather
At the last assembly
No more sad parting
No more heart breaking
Farewell to sorrow
Victory at last!

Halleluiah!

GOD bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Is Coming Soon! by 2goodbobo(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Am inspired by your post! Nice one.
Re: Christ Is Coming Soon! by annyplenty(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
Behold, He cometh quickly riding on the clouds!
HE is indeed coming.
Re: Christ Is Coming Soon! by God2man(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
oludyke: CHRIST Is Coming Soon
Christ is coming
The King of Glory
No more sorrow
No more weeping
Tell the story
Among the Nations
Christ is coming
Bye and bye

I woke up this early Sunday morning singing this song from my sleep. He is surely coming soon. The King of kings and the Lord of lords is coming to take His people home. Halleluiah!

Are you prepared to meet Him? As I ask you, I ask myself too. If you want to travel to the United Kingdom from Nigeria, you need to obtain a Nigerian International Passport upon which a UK entry visa which will issued by the United Kingdom High Commission in Nigeria. Without the entry visa on your passport, you can’t gain entry into the UK, irrespective of who your parents are or your connections in high places: even if your parents are next of kin to the Queen of England. As long as you are not a British or EU citizen, once you are of age you must need an entry visa. So is it with entrance into the Kingdom of God. You need to be born again (John 3:3) for you to be qualified for heaven, just as you must be a Nigerian to have the Nigerian passport. But your being born again is not enough, you have to be doing the will of God, which includes living your life as the Word of God stipulates for you to gain entry into the Kingdom of God (John3:5; Mat 7:21), which is like the entry visa issued by the UK High Commission on your Nigerian passport. Just like the UK entry visas are issued by the UK government to only those who meet their set criteria (not Nigeria government’s set criteria), so also the entrance into heaven are for those who meet God’s entry requirements.
So it is not enough to say “I am born again” without bearing the fruit expected of a child of GOD. It is the fruit that I bear as child of God that will guarantee my entry into heaven (Gal 5:22-24). If I live according to the flesh, I can never be there (Gal 5:19-21). The Bible says that those who are in the flesh cannot please God (Rom 8:cool. It also says that those who live in the flesh shall die (Rom 8:13). The death here refers to eternal death, which is to be eternally separated from God. May that not be your portion nor mine in JESUS’ name, Amen.
God expects us as His children to put away all weights, sins that doth easily entangle us and run with patience (perseverance) the race that is set before us: while looking at Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith. He for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross (suffering, persecution, death), despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God (Heb 12:1-2).

Finally, the race to heaven is an individualistic one. Just as you cannot come to the UK on the grace of your parents, except you have a visa duly stamped unto your passport, so also you can’t enter heaven on the grace of your parents, spouse, brothers, sisters, friends etc. They cannot run the race for you, no matter how much they love you. Any time I talk about the individualism of the heavenly race, I always remember my parents who so much loved me and my siblings so much that there was nothing they could afford and we needed that were not provided for us. But when death came knocking, could they remember us, their loved children? No, it was not meant to be! But they left for us a legacy which we their children are building on today. You know what? We all came alone and we must return the way we came: Alone!

Let us remember that the sooner we decide to follow Jesus wholeheartedly the better for us. The Bible says in Rom 14:12 that everyone of us shall give account of himself (or herself) to God. Also see Mat 12:36.
Join me as we close this message with one of my favourite songs.
When we get to heaven
At the marriage supper
All the saints shall gather
At the last assembly
No more sad parting
No more heart breaking
Farewell to sorrow
Victory at last!

Halleluiah!

GOD bless you.

This one is better. Oh! Yes, the King is coming.

I sincerely pray that God will be so merciful to all his children. In Jesus name . Amen.

God2man.
Re: Christ Is Coming Soon! by FMK(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
whom you are talking about will come is already with you. what kind of arrival are you expectation for ? like a king on horse bearing golden crown with sword in his hand coming down from sky ? or seating on big chair suspended on sky and judging all the nation ?

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone / India Has The Highest Conversion Rate To Christianity In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.