Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! (31598 Views)

Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) / Nigerians With Dead Body Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
When I read this story and the pictures I had to quickly run into the house to check if my baby girl was still there.

Thank God she is safe and sound.

But I am wondering what his motive is, I sincerely want to hear everything about this case. If he is proven guilty I want to be the one to both deliver the judgement and carry it out.

I rest my case.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by nikkyshyne(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
That baby is clean. Very heartbreaking.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Gentle_J: Tears indeed! Do u knw d kid?
must I know the kid? Abi you don dey maaadt? This is a young life that has been snatched away by a devil incarnate! Do you know what it feels for a mother to loose her child? abi the boy no get mama? Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by nikkyshyne(f): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
k2039: I hereby sentence you to death by hanging
After which he is diluted with acid please.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by DrWhizy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
angry jisos!!! Poor innocent child. Y did'nt dis happen in lag where he woulda been dealt with adequately by mobs. I dnt trust d npf. Btw, who's dat idiat tryna tribalize dis issue? undecided
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Pinoralia: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
This bastard must have been sent by someone. Investigate and get hold of all the culprits involved.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by endi4real: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Please everyone, such occurrences are not uncommon in Naija especially during these last months of the year, I'll urge us all to be more vigilant for ourselves, our families and our neighbors, especially the young ones.
May we not have cause to shed tears this season ooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by KINGwax(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: are you using Nokia 3310? Cos am sure my BB shows me a clearer picture! Abeg go troway dat ya phone e don old undecided
and for your mind, BB is a phone? That's what u kids alwys biliv, you have a BB, you've attained a status!

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by ghettodreamz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
@ virtuoso01;
His motive you asked? What other motive would a criminal possibly have other than doing evil and committing crimes in the name of keeping body and soul together. December is fast approaching, awon boys wan hammer. What a catastrophic nation. God help us!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejayluv: dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...
get a Nokia 3310, its clearer wit it.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by DrWhizy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
endi4real: Please everyone, such occurrences are not uncommon in Naija especially during these last months of the year, I'll urge us all to be more vigilant for ourselves, our families and our neighbors, especially the young ones.
May we not have cause to shed tears this season ooo.
. GBAM!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by tunchi88(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Na wa oooh!!!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by garripack: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
[size=14pt]WAT A PITY......... DATS WAT U EXPECT 4RM A CASHLESS SOCIETY AND CBN autonomy BASTRD SANUSI LAMIDO WANTS TO FORCE IN MORE SUFRFERING ON THE PEOPLE NO WORY HE DON DEY REACH ABUJA VERY SOON E GO REACH ASOROCK BASTARD RATARD GEJ AND HIM GOVT. WIT HIM STUPIDD SLS [/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by lumeneng22: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Untill these juju men who demand for babies and human parts are expose, this act will continue. Our law makers will not look towards this direction because most of them are customers.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by passionate88: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: are you using Nokia 3310? Cos am sure my BB shows me a clearer picture! Abeg go troway dat ya phone e don old undecided
u dn tell everybody say na bb u dey use na.. berem clap 4 urself.. Welldone
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by mynameisjade: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
You dont have to know the kid to shed tears,the sadness/callousness of it all jst takes your breath away imagine 9mnths n den a mothers joy.....
He jst be quizzed properly abeg!!!!!And taken care of!!!!!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Jyde89: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
k2039: I hereby sentence you to death by hanging

Son of a bit*ch

This is absolutely inhuman
why are you so bitter when you know that the 2012 ritualist season has started, God save us all in this country and God have mercy on the soul of the poor baby, the world isn't coming to an end; it ended centuries ago.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by mallorca(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
RIP to d poor lid
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Ogundale(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is sacriledge may God help this generation.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
smh.

i am even appalled @ the op for posting the pictures.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by DrWhizy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
garripack: [size=14pt]WAT A PITY......... DATS WAT U EXPECT 4RM A CASHLESS SOCIETY AND CBN autonomy BASTRD SANUSI LAMIDO WANTS TO FORCE IN MORE SUFRFERING ON THE PEOPLE NO WORY HE DON DEY REACH ABUJA VERY SOON E GO REACH ASOROCK BASTARD RATARD GEJ AND HIM GOVT. WIT HIM STUPIDD SLS [/size]
Dude, calm down. Ur comment leaves me in awe cos t makes it seem as dou der is a justification 4 dis act. Evil men would alwaiz be evil men even if we had a functioning and eficient system.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by tunchi88(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
God help us in this dangerous time....protect your family and loved ones...it could hapen 2anybody..
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by emma26(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Unconfirmed reports says the man was caught with the dead baby stuffed in a suitcase at Tipper garage near Gwarimpa in Abuja yesterday .

Another reports says the conductor of the bus he board on suspicious of his bag ask him what was inside and he refuse to respond but the bag was seize from while he try to alight and arrested

Source: http://naijatalkative.com/2012/09/man-caught-with-dead-baby-in-suitcase-in-abuja/
pathetic
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by davies123: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejayluv: dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...
Its not manipulated.I'm a professional webdesigner and I can tell u its for real
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by tomioro(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
Every day for a thief but one day for the owner. The camp of the evil doers have further been depleted by one.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by In4MATIC1: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
Now this is what i call a "strong headed" boy. he just wouldn't let his murderer go Scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Digriz(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
This might not be his first time.q
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits’ Drug Suppliers Ejiofor, Mohammed Busted With 24kg Diazepam, Codeine / Keke Driver Found Dead In Kakuri, Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.