Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes (101799 Views)

22 Appropriate Names Of Nigerian Foods You Probably Didn't Know / Various Ghanaian Dishes / Your Favourite Nigerian Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Is anyone still wondering why Nigerians are generally thickly propotioned (overweight, if you wish to be less kind)? We no dey take food play grin.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by ujchief(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: Banga Soup (Ofe akwu)

GOD I miss Neni cry

reminds me of my days at awka. Havnt tasted ofe akwu and nsala soup til i got to unizik, i loved them.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
See as I just dey swallow spit cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
\

Tola, o fe pa mi abi?

Moin moin is not moin moin without banana leaves cry cry

Ikr.... ebi n'pa emi gan bi mo se'n wo. cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by pokenose(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
My wife; you re lucky i'v not married you yet....You for cook all these food for me tonight or else..........
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
Oha Soup

Sorry o. I'm very biased. Found another pic of sexy ofe ogbono tongue tongue tongue
[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4726315881726843&id=02d5f5d1884ec9efc7ba8877b87fcea6[/img]

Vegetable soup and eba
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: Oha Soup

Sorry o. I'm very biased. Found another pic of sexy ofe ogbono tongue tongue tongue
[img]http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4726315881726843&id=02d5f5d1884ec9efc7ba8877b87fcea6[/img]

Vegetable soup and eba
this vegetable sup and eba no bad, u wwnt me to eat more i actually went to the toilet to ofload
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
@ogugua you try o! Seeing all these our local dishes you posted I don beleful already.damn! So many of them I haven't eaten for ages.ayam going to the market tomorrow.nothing go stop me to cook at least one of these dishes.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
I think I'll need these pictures!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by mich2012: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Na who put these pictures here? So yummy smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
dangerzone: this vegetable sup and eba no bad, u wwnt me to eat more i actually went to the toilet to ofload

T.M.I. Lmao.

berem: @ogugua you try o! Seeing all these our local dishes you posted I don beleful already.damn! So many of them I haven't eaten for ages.ayam going to the market tomorrow.nothing go stop me to cook at least one of these dishes.

Some I haven't eaten since my visit to Naija. Truth is, I'm hungry lol. I'm leaving for a party soon, so hopefully something palatable dey...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by baqina(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ora soup

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

Ikr.... ebi n'pa emi gan bi mo se'n wo. cheesy grin

Mo wa nibi se. Ti n ba ti dele, ibi ti maa koko lo ni kishini mi cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

T.M.I. Lmao.

Some I haven't eaten since my visit to Naija. Truth is, I'm hungry lol. I'm leaving for a party soon, so hopefully something palatable dey...

Ha, u r leaving for a party no wonder u posting these pictures i hope they dont dissapoint u at the party today,i sure say u go don ofload too
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by baqina(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
Roasted plantain

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by toluxa1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
@berem. Are you really a gurl? Damn! You are too funny, am still on page 3 of the thread and your post don make me laff tire? Decided to check your profile and first thing I saw made me even laff harder!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
baqina: Roasted plantain
sorry begina,did unripe plantain actually enhance man d,i,c,k??
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yay, baqina is back smiley

dangerzone: Ha, u r leaving for a party no wonder u posting these pictures i hope they dont dissapoint u at the party today,i sure say u go don ofload too

Looool.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by baqina(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
dangerzone:
sorry begina,did unripe plantain actually enhance man d,i,c,k??

Bros, mi I no know ooooooooo...try google.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: Yay, baqina is back smiley

Looool.

yummy yummy yummy...i will have fried yam for lunch tomorrow, i think i need to change my meal timetable cause of this topic
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2012

Fried yam is disgustingly bitter. I've tried frying it before.

Unless you meant fried yuca roots ==> delisioso
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
Look Ogugua undecided
Bia ne ba

Unless you want to come to my house and cook these things for me to chop afterward we cuddle together, don't post these things again! angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
dangerzone: yummy yummy yummy...i will have fried yam for lunch tomorrow, i think i need to change my meal timetable cause of this topic

Lol. Lucky you. As of now I want ogbono and okra cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Please please please. I'm begging all of you that are posting all these things here. It have do. Biko,abeg close this thread. What do you want us bachelors to be thinking of at this time of day? See as i just chop 'mai shaiyi' now wan sleep una come do me this kind thing. God is watching all of una o! Especially you this Ogugua. Dont worry i must cook tomorrow. Restaurant and Aboki on hold now.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by baqina(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88: Yay, baqina is back smiley

Looool.

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Fried yam is disgustingly bitter. I've tried frying it before.

Unless you meant fried yuca roots ==> delisioso

You never jam lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
brokoto: Please please please. I'm begging all of you that are posting all these things here. It have do. Biko,abeg close this thread. What do you want us bachelors to be thinking of at this time of day? See as i just chop 'mai shaiyi' now wan sleep una come do me this kind thing. God is watching all of una o! Especially you this Ogugua. Dont worry i must cook tomorrow. Restaurant and Aboki on hold now.

bro u no like that dog meat wey dem post earlier??
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. Lucky you. As of now I want ogbono and okra cool
do they make ogbona and okra in parties too?? if not you r on long thing today o
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
2buff: Look Ogugua undecided
Bia ne ba

Unless you want to come to my house and cook these things for me to chop afterward we cuddle together, don't post these things again! angry

brokoto: Please please please. I'm begging all of you that are posting all these things here. It have do. Biko,abeg close this thread. What do you want us bachelors to be thinking of at this time of day? See as i just chop 'mai shaiyi' now wan sleep una come do me this kind thing. God is watching all of una o! Especially you this Ogugua. Dont worry i must cook tomorrow. Restaurant and Aboki on hold now.

I don jam wahala be this lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by baqina(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
Abeg...who knw d nigerian name for "chin chin"?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes by dangerzone: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
baqina: Abeg...who knw d nigerian name for "chin chin"?

kokoro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nestlé Responds To Golden Morn Discussion / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.