Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi (734 Views)

Throwback Pix Of Tinubu & Remi, Fayose & Feyi And Sanusi & Sadiya / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Sanusi On AIT Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by Beautymc(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Between Soludo and Sanusi, who has being the best CBN governor?
Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by kpozite(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't think the scale is equal because Soludo's time has passed and we have seen the can of worms he was sat on wait until you see that of Sanusi before you compare.

1 Like

Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by vanbonattel: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
There is nathin to compare b/w the two, Soludo is like the light while Sanusi is the darkness grin
Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by Jarus(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
One placed greatest focus emphasis on strenght of the financial system, the other on ethics in the system, and every other thing followed for both.

I admire both of them, so won't rate them.
Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Both are dead wood economists. There is nothing to rate.
Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by floriana(m): 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Soludo wears long neck-tie, Sanusi wears bow-tie. I don't like bow-tie. So Soludo is a less bad economist than Sanusi. I vote Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
One is igbo the other one is hausa one uses eye glasses the other doesn‘t one is a christian the other is a muslim apart from that I don‘t see anything different between them.
Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by GARRIx7(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
OKORO VS ABOKI......
KIDNAPPER VS BOKO-HARAM....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by 9javoice1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
how dare you compare both men,

even SLS wont be happy to see both of them compared.
SLS is not in SOLUDO's league.

when soludo come to that seat he met rubbish but he did'nt make noise but he start fixing the whole places,
we call it professionalism.

when SLS came he found soludo's shoes too big, therefore he resulted in picking holes and faulting soludo,
and left out his brothers who have been there earlier b4 soludo,
we call it amature.

both men are not in the same league, SLS is a politician naija style while Soludo is a professional in economics.

1 Like

Re: Cast Ur Vote And Ur Reason (s). Between Soludo And Sanusi by seunfly: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2012
Beautymc: Between Soludo and Sanusi, who has being the best CBN governor?

They both have do at the end of dia names Soludo-lamido. But seriously,May be you can ask the CEOs of banks that fold up during SOLUDO's time or THAUSANDs of BANKERs that lost thier job during SANUSI's time.

(1) (Reply)

No Going Back On Bakassi, N5000 Note – FG / Will You Prefer Gov. Fashola As Our Next President? / Understand Rick Ross Hold Me Back(nigeria) By Osita Ebiem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.